What's new

Defender NET Neutrality

OP
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This seems impossible, Google was born without NET Neutrality and I know that the searches have always been free, but they are whipped that they have to pay the same rate (or something more) of 3 years ago.

Comumque, Google says with or without the NET Neutrality guarantees mail information system etc for free, but will not stay with hands in hand to fight to the end to get what they fought 3 years ago.

Recall that not only Google, about 80% of internet collectors and services are against this "Mr. Ajit Pai"

My opinion is this we would have defeats that look like a lost war, but we will eventually win (like Stalingrad) .

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
>Entrusting Google, Twitter, any search engine or social media with your data
>Entrusting ISPs with your data

Either way we lose, only without NN ISPs will actually have to compete again or be wary of back-stabbery, just like the good old times. Also why is this relevant in hentai games? This forum may be based in the USA, but Japan don't give no fucks, hentai games will be around even with or without NN or this forum.

OP
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You are saying that there is no danger that they close the forums, but they must adapt to the new rule (hopefully not for long).

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I am only moderately disappointed this thread wasn't for a game with some kinda anthropomorphised 'net neutrality' anime girl having to dodge getting buttfucked by suit-wearing FCC people
same here.
..but now i want so badly this game.
*sound of money launched at the screen*

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You are saying that there is no danger that they close the forums, but they must adapt to the new rule (hopefully not for long).
This forum has been around since before NN and it was fine then as it will be now. Don't let all the shouting distract you from seeking the truth, even if it is a sinister thing.

OP
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We hope that your re-think is also valid for other forums even if it means to download or see games and images will be slower (many hentai forums or souls have been made before the NN).

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
We hope that your re-think is also valid for other forums even if it means to download or see games and images will be slower (many hentai forums or souls have been made before the NN).
If anything they would be faster since companies would have to start offering plans that don't suck to out compete other ISPs and are no longer restricted by the government bandwidth wise. All countries have their censorship brigade, even the USA, and NN did not prevent it from happening. Let's just hope the ISPs consume each other and then get broken up, like what the government was suppose to do instead of become this gigantic soccer mom.

OP
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In my country the NN is protected by the European constitution.

In any case you have very flexible laws, (which if not funs or cause mass protest the tyrants) not like in my country that even there is a law that does not work or old and useless do not take it away (do not laugh but in My country still has the Abissina law, a law after the Italian conquest in Ethiopia, sigh ..).

Misthlain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't think ULMF has much to say about all this.
Historically, serious discussions on ULMF, even though we all know why we are here, remain civil, educated and a meeting of minds.

Ironically, that makes ULMF probably the best place to discuss them.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Historically, serious discussions on ULMF, even though we all know why we are here, remain civil, educated and a meeting of minds.

On a more serious note, while this forum is a great place that I love, things can get real bad real fast. Divine Arms being a recent example.

Reputation score
People would riot if they start to ask for every nickel and dime . Just wait until google becomes a 1.99 per search. This will really mess with people who can't spell.
Logically speaking, sites that have been free for the last lifetime or 12 will be smart enough not to start charging users from out of nowhere; if YouTube started charging people for EVERY video watched after being free all this time, they would lose users quickly. Losing users = losing clickthroughs; losing clickthroughs = losing revenue; losing revenue = losing the website.

Simple logic, My friends.

OP
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The above mentioned, more than 80% of internet giants (such as youtube, google, netfix etc ...) are against this decision, even if they promise that nothing changes for them is still the return of a nightmare of three Years ago.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean which politician is going to change their course of action because ULMF said so?

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can some one share a save file for this game (preferably back to 2002)? I seemed to have lost net neutrality somewhere in the year 2017 because i let ajit pai out of my sight for a while.

OP
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know that in Japan they do not have NN, but they told me that they had made a kind of compromise is it true or not?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
With all do respect but move this thread away fromthe games section :mad:
Eh, one thread on this seems like a drop in a bucket with all the RPG Maker threads around here. :cool:

Also, I have a feeling FCC's days are numbered if they keep pushing this, unlike Ajit's claim that Net Neutrality's days are numbered. I'm pretty sure most of the internet is against Ajit's policies, and would like his bobblehead ass fired since he's obviously exploiting his position of power.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, I have a feeling FCC's days are numbered if they keep pushing this, unlike Ajit's claim that Net Neutrality's days are numbered. I'm pretty sure most of the internet is against Ajit's policies, and would like his bobblehead ass fired since he's obviously exploiting his position of power.
Minor correction: he's not "exploiting his position of power", he's doing exactly what he's paid for by the funding fathers; he's not even a first one (just look up "Special 301 Report"...well, that one is actually America blackmailing other countries, but the money behind it come from similar sources), it's simply cause he's a Trump nominee, he's far more blatant about it.