What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A new demo has just been released earlier today, from the creator of these other two games:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ121435.html (Horny World of Kunoichi)
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ133264.html (Angel Hunt)

This game features a swords-woman named Asagi who goes around doing good for the community, like infiltrating a headquarters full of (horny) male thieves all by herself. Equipped with a wooden training sword. Just before she enters into a battle she would certainty lose, her much more sneaky colleague appears and their story begins.

The Gameplay consist of standard RPG fights and leveling system, but with a twist. Enemies have unique sexual attacks which restrain the heroines with various bondage gear and even escalate to sex mid combat. Boss fight defeats lead to game over sex scenes. Losing against standard enemies force you to rescue captured allies, who will be involved in a variety of sexual situations until you come to rescue them.

Translation thread here!
The game is slated for a release later this month. If you've played Ahriman's previous Kunoichi game, fear not, for the controls are the more basic arrow keys/ zxc layout this time around.

Support the developer!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

Seems like this game might be good.

At very least be more interesting than his second game xD

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seems like this game might be good.

At very least be more interesting than his second game xD
I hope so, I really liked the idea of the second game with the whole "I'm a big bad demon and I'm gonna put angels in my sexy sky gallery" but I was kinda wishing it was done differently. But then again with all those game overs in it, it sort of needed to be a "choose your own adventure" thing, because there was only one enemy and only one battle lol. I'm even more hype for the sequel to the ninja game :D

Ulterior

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The trial wasn't that bad at all.

It reminds me of Elysium and...one more RPG game, can't remember the name of it :confused: (you can choose from nine girls and you gotta save a princess) from the old LoK forums.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

IT doesn't seem to be a well, GoR game exactly. Being defeated just seems to show you them all captured or... something. Still. There seems to be some amusing banter in the game, I imagine. It's... different.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

The trial wasn't that bad at all.

It reminds me of Elysium and...one more RPG game, can't remember the name of it :confused: (you can choose from nine girls and you gotta save a princess) from the old LoK forums.
Despair Labyrinth, its got a thread here in the under construction forum

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\-x -\ Meh, since this thread seems to get more discussion, I'll continue it here:

Your level doesn't affect your stat too much so don't expect to hax your level and ezmode everything.

Your characters have 3 resources - HP/MP/'tension'
Losing all your HP put them into 'captured' state (don't think you can recover from it in demo)
Losing all your MP get them mounted, this 'stun' them for a few turns and each turn the enemy can pound them doing some damage, eventually they'll break out of it and recovers about half mp. Outside of combat you can use mp to heal yourself up
tension is gained from attacking/being attacked, and it's used for skills.

Enemies have 2 type of attacks - normal one and sexual one.
Normal attack damage HP and sexual one drains MP.

Being naked or horny seem to increase MP and tension regen per turn, but also make you take more MP damage from sexual attack.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While I was a big fan of the first one, the second one was pretty dull (it had less gameplay/content really that the first game, and that game was as unique as it was short. Immediately I was disappointed that they were going to take it to standard rpgmaker levels as there are already so, so many boring rpgmaker games. Having said that, they've at least introduced the h mechanics into the combat rather than take the lazy way out of static cgs on loss, so this will still be one I look out for.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' So the author just update his blog, since people complained they couldn't find any H content outside of combat.

The author explains that anyone who got captured will be getting trained in the jail after the thief boss part.

And he finds that doing it this way is...troublesome (since you have to fight alone vs boss)

So it might be changed in the full version somehow.

EDIT: Went and test it
There's 2 scenes.

1st is if the main girl get captured, you get a scene of her then Whip shows up to save you, this make the thief boss disappears.

2nd is if Whip get captured, she'll be in the cell and you can see her scene after beating the bandit boss

Sadly if you get the 1st one then go back to have Whip lose, the game breaks and your character refuses to walk close to the cell :v

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thief boss = 頭領?

Frankly speaking, deliberately getting a character to lose is hard since the heal skill is rubbish and deliberately withholding potions might get both characters killed.

Thanks for the tips, but perhaps the final version will have tweaked this better than it is now.

Last edited:

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

One (or two) extra little pictures I found. If Whip has been captured, and you free her, if you can lure a minion up to the jail and get into the fight, her in combat rape animation changes. Pretty sure it'll happen for the Heroine as well.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

One (or two) extra little pictures I found. If Whip has been captured, and you free her, if you can lure a minion up to the jail and get into the fight, her in combat rape animation changes. Pretty sure it'll happen for the Heroine as well.
Yes this applies to both of them.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Seems there is a difference in what happens if u run or walk normally. Charge into the dining hall and whip will try to stop you but couldnt cause Asagi runs too fast. However, if u walk in normally she catches you before u walk in and dialogue happens, but Asagi says its fine and walks in anyways. Its small but its nice to see tiny stuff like this.

And the thief boss is the turban guy who was running away in the dining room before u confront him at the end correct? Because lazycat said getting captured AFTER the thief boss part which if im correct, the only enemies after him are the 3 brothers and the 3rd character which you can't do because trial ends there.

EDIT: actually there is abit more to what happens if you let Whip stop you before you charge in, you will notice she won't be in the party and once u fight the first guy in the room and you finish selecting a command for asagi, whip will jump in and use her all enemy attack and has a bigger chance to do a 200 damage crit and some dialogue. So yea once the full version kicks in, maybe holding shift all the time might not be the best idea.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems there is a difference in what happens if u run or walk normally. Charge into the dining hall and whip will try to stop you but couldnt cause Asagi runs too fast. However, if u walk in normally she catches you before u walk in and dialogue happens, but Asagi says its fine and walks in anyways. Its small but its nice to see tiny stuff like this.

And the thief boss is the turban guy who was running away in the dining room before u confront him at the end correct? Because lazycat said getting captured AFTER the thief boss part which if im correct, the only enemies after him are the 3 brothers and the 3rd character which you can't do because trial ends there.

EDIT: actually there is abit more to what happens if you let Whip stop you before you charge in, you will notice she won't be in the party and once u fight the first guy in the room and you finish selecting a command for asagi, whip will jump in and use her all enemy attack and has a bigger chance to do a 200 damage crit and some dialogue. So yea once the full version kicks in, maybe holding shift all the time might not be the best idea.
' '\=/ No no, if Whip is captured, she'll be at the cell after bandit boss, not getting captured after bandit boss.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

IT doesn't seem to be a well, GoR game exactly. Being defeated just seems to show you them all captured or... something. Still. There seems to be some amusing banter in the game, I imagine. It's... different.
Yeah I agree. I told him about it and he agreed as well. He said when he works on something he often focuses so much on one aspect (I'm assuming he was referring to the new in-battle rape mechanic) so much that he completely forgets about other parts. It's understandable, though. He's a one man army so to speak haha. I told him the in-battle stuff was done really well in the demo and that he should still add a game over scene for the heroines and/or a game over rape image.

I like the banter and characterization in this one too. Asagi being the hot-headed "look before she leaps" type, and Whip basically being the opposite, with a calm cool and strategic look at things. I've got a feeling that the red haired girl might be the comedic relief type character, not sure why though :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I agree. I told him about it and he agreed as well. He said when he works on something he often focuses so much on one aspect (I'm assuming he was referring to the new in-battle rape mechanic) so much that he completely forgets about other parts. It's understandable, though. He's a one man army so to speak haha. I told him the in-battle stuff was done really well in the demo and that he should still add a game over scene for the heroines and/or a game over rape image.

I like the banter and characterization in this one too. Asagi being the hot-headed "look before she leaps" type, and Whip basically being the opposite, with a calm cool and strategic look at things. I've got a feeling that the red haired girl might be the comedic relief type character, not sure why though :D
Whip...calm cool...
Until you j-j-jam it in her butt.

' 'a no srsly, go get her captured and watch her scene

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whip...calm cool...
Until you j-j-jam it in her butt.

' 'a no srsly, go get her captured and watch her scene
Haha yeah I actually just saw that, I guess every heroine needs a kryptonite. Is it me or does it look like there's a little blood on the thief guy's penis? Maybe Whip's a virgin, or then again it could be from that ass whooping haha

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I should try and get one of the girls captured maybe... its kinda tricky to do that and still be capable of winning those early fights though. Understandably while they might be fairly skilled fighters, there IS still a massive room full of bandits...

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I should try and get one of the girls captured maybe... its kinda tricky to do that and still be capable of winning those early fights though. Understandably while they might be fairly skilled fighters, there IS still a massive room full of bandits...
It might be pretty tough, It took me quite a while last night to see each of the girl's torture/sexual training scene. RPG Maker's AI is so goddamn random! When you're trying to lose with one character (and keeping the other healed up) they'll target the one with the most health instead of the one you're trying to let get captured. And when you're actually trying to win they all do sex attacks on one specific character, until she's completely beaten. I think a surrender skill should be available, or something to make one character's loss easier to do.

Here's what happens for each character's scene:

Asagi
If you manage to survive the rest of the battle with Whip by herself, immediately after the fight you'll see her running to the back room where new slaves are kept. Asagi is briefly shown arguing with the guard guy before finally giving in and quietly sucking his cock. The guard compliments her skills and says either "When we capture your friend we'll have a big gangbang in main hall" or "When my friend gets here we'll have a big gangbang in the main hall", I can't tell which. Right after he says this Whip appears and says "that's not going to happen" and kicks the guy's ass. After freeing Asagi Whip scolds her for running ahead and not thinking before acting. She also says she hopes she learned a lesson (kind of a bitch thing to say, she did just get raped... even though she was enjoying it...) From that point forward Asagi will be wearing a sex slave's outfit and her in game rape will be different. Also, her stats will become terrible and she'll succumb to sex attacks ALOT easier than before.

Whip
The difference if Whip is captured is that a rescue scene won't automatically play out. Instead, you now have to fight through the room (or run past everybody) and save Whip manually from the back room. When you get to her you see her facing the front (her ass facing you, the viewer) and a guard behind her. The guard whips Whip's ass with her own whip (say that 5 times fast!). Unfortunately for him the whipping isn't very effective and Whip criticizes him for having no technique/skill. Then the guard suddenly shoves a dildo in her ass and starts fucking her pussy at the same time. Anal apparently her weakness, Whip loses resistance immediately. After asking if she prefers anal over the whip, the guard then says she was meant to be be an "anal maso pig" or in other words an anal masochist pig. At one point Whip says only a pig would submit to him and the guard laughs saying she submitted a long time ago. He then says "After that girl is captured and my friend returns I'm going to take my time to slowly and carefully train your ass and make you into a female pig". Similar to the last scene Asagi appears in the nick of time and says "Sorry, but your friend's not coming." and proceeds to kick the guy's ass. Afterwards Whip thanks Asagi for saving her. Asagi then says "I'm sorry for getting you involved in this." and Whip replies "I just let my guard down, it was nothing!" Before the two girls walk off Asagi asks Whip what a "masochist pig" is. Whip blushes and tells her she doesn't need to know and tells her to forget it. Just like with Asagi, she'll remain in her slave outfit, will have a new in-battle sex scene, and will be a lot weaker to sex attacks. Love the banter/humor in this one :D