What's new

Deimus

Reputation score
promo_itchio.png
Overview:
Town of Magic is a Free Adventure RPG about Celica, a young mage in training, and her magical and erotic adventures in the magical town of Agranor.
In this adventure, you decide where to go and what to do. It also features a pixel art animated battle system!

Developer: Deimus
Version: 0.68.008
Language: English
Genre:
Possession, Monster, Monster Girls, Tentacles, Clothes ripping, Combat struggle, Yuri/lesbian, masturbation, tentacles, Mind Control. Fantasy. Female Protagonist

| |

How to install:
Extract using WinRAR/7ZIP or similar, and play!

Story Synopsis

You control a girl of mysterious origin named Celica. She has just arrived in the magical town of Agnaror to train to become a mage.
Upon arriving in town, you'll be greeted by members of a mage guild called "The Red Phoenix Guild." They will help you train and provide you with knowledge in the arts of magic.
Weirdly enough, you'll soon find out that the monsters are sexually attracted to you. But, of course, it could be something that has to do with Celica's past.
You will also meet interesting characters with questionable morals and intentions. Some of whom you'll become friends with. Some, something more...
In the magical town of Agnaror, things are not always as they seem. The town has a long history filled with battles against demons.
While on a mission, you'll meet a strange ghost. Little did Celica know that this ghost would change her life forever!

Gameplay and Features

An adventure game combining visual novel and RPG elements!

Our game has a rich story and interesting characters. It also features a "level up" system, equipment to find, and skills to learn.

Possession

Form Bonds and Relationships – Meet new people and form relationships that help you along your quest. The way you behave towards them will affect their relationship with you. Some may help you throughout your adventure and during battles.

Discovery and Exploration – Decide where you go and what to do! Then, explore the town, and discover new locations and events during your adventure.

Learn to possess characters - Later in the game, you'll also be able to possess and control various characters.

possession2.gif

Change outfits - The game features lots of outfits to choose from. Change Celicas's style to one that suits your taste.

clothes.gif

Gorgeous Graphics, Full Animations – Experience impressive pixel art during battle, events, and sex scenes.

pussyfuck.gif

Battle Mode – Outside town, you can test your magic on various monsters in battle. Be careful, though; some of them will try to have their way with you in combat!

battle.gif

Collect Magic Items and Equipment – Discover hidden items and equipment that give various benefits in events and battles. Some of them may even change your character's appearance!

titplay.gif

Multiple Status Ailments – Instill status ailments such as poison, paralysis, petrification, and more! But be careful, as enemies may do the same and leave you exposed!

tentacle.gif

Dynamic Day and Night – Time passes with every event and everything you do. Different events happen at different hours!

Combine and Create New Items – Use alchemy formulae to combine items and craft magic potions to aid you!

Learn multiple magic spells – Discover and learn different magic spells that will help you during your quest and in battle!

Level Up Skills and Abilities – Strengthen your magic as you level up. Learn new skills from equipment that will help you!

MAPWORLD2.png

Download and Support the Project:

| |

Build Release: Version 0.68.008
- Updated Game Engine to Ren'Py 8.1.3
- Updated Party GUI - (Added influence levels and Body Proficiency)
- 9 New Location Added
- New Game Mechanic Added
- 6 New Events Added
- Updated Existing Character Art
- 3 New Characters Added
- Cloth Variation added for a character
- 2 New Erotic Scenes Added
- New Clothes Set Added (Top, Bottom, Panties, Hat, Shoes)
- New Enemy Added
- New World Map Added

MAPWORLD_patreon.png

Last edited:

oldboggy

Reputation score
A very nice beginning although you could just as easily describe it as an RPG as a visual novel as you have done a superb job of modifying Renpy to make it act like a RPG Maker game. I do hope you keep at it.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, how do you light up the cave? is there a torch anywhere or is it simply not implemented yet?

Also, who do I talk to about translating that rock?

OP
Deimus

Deimus

Reputation score
Not implemented yet, but there are big plans for this.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, found an exception while letting the Ghost take control and basically fight slimes for you.

While running game code:
File "game/renpy_battle.rpy", line 298, in <module>
File "game/math.rpy", line 42, in get_random_int_value
ValueError: non-integer stop for randrange()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 385, in script call
File "renpy_events_explore_find.rpyc", line 80, in script call
File "renpy_battle.rpyc", line 161, in script call
File "renpy_battle.rpyc", line 298, in script
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\Town_of_Magic-win\Town_of_Magic-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\Town_of_Magic-win\Town_of_Magic-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/renpy_battle.rpy", line 298, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 242, in randint
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 198, in randrange

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Town of Magic 0.05.641
Sat Jan 02 07:25:51 2021

----

Also, about that rock.
I let the fisherman use it for his chair :)

---
Uhh here's another exception i'm getting

While running game code:
File "game/renpy_battle.rpy", line 302, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 385, in script call
File "renpy_events_explore_find.rpyc", line 85, in script call
File "renpy_battle.rpyc", line 161, in script call
File "renpy_battle.rpyc", line 302, in script
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\Town_of_Magic-win\Town_of_Magic-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Matthew\Desktop\Town_of_Magic-win\Town_of_Magic-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/renpy_battle.rpy", line 302, in <module>
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 242, in randint
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 198, in randrange

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Town of Magic 0.05.641
Sat Jan 02 07:29:21 2021

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you sure this is a VN? It doesn't look like a VN at all.

When you say some items will change the character's appearance, in what way? Clothing? Proportions? Colors? Is there going to be any character customization options? The outfit shown in the screenshots could really use some work. IMO it could really benefit from some color variation, accessories, and things like a jacket/outer layer and socks. Compared to the guy, her outfit is just lazy.

Anyway, good luck, looks interesting. Added to watch list but i'll wait until it's much further along.

OP
Deimus

Deimus

Reputation score
Are you sure this is a VN? It doesn't look like a VN at all.

When you say some items will change the character's appearance, in what way? Clothing? Proportions? Colors? Is there going to be any character customization options? The outfit shown in the screenshots could really use some work. IMO it could really benefit from some color variation, accessories, and things like a jacket/outer layer and socks. Compared to the guy, her outfit is just lazy.

Anyway, good luck, looks interesting. Added to watch list but i'll wait until it's much further along.
It's made with a Visual Novel game engine but in the end, it is not.
The game is made to support more clothing, but I am focused on providing more areas and enemies for the time being. As each clothing must have its own animation, and I will add them when I have more support.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
This looks REALLY interesting. Will keep watch for future tentacle / lesbian content!

Draka

Reputation score
Anyone else having issues beating the giant slime? It seems like no matter what I do, it keeps kicking my ass.

Aside from that, this game is pretty amazing, keep it up!

Edit: Just beat it - you'll have to just burn the giant slime and hope RNG is on your side. I had thought that whenever the smaller slimes spawn, it would draw HP away from the giant slime, but it appears the text that pops up is more of a glitch than anything. Help that helps someone out there

Last edited:
OP
Deimus

Deimus

Reputation score
Anyone else having issues beating the giant slime? It seems like no matter what I do, it keeps kicking my ass.

Aside from that, this game is pretty amazing, keep it up!

Edit: Just beat it - you'll have to just burn the giant slime and hope RNG is on your side. I had thought that whenever the smaller slimes spawn, it would draw HP away from the giant slime, but it appears the text that pops up is more of a glitch than anything. Help that helps someone out there
Thank you for your feedback. I'll consider making the boss easier on future versions.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thank you for your feedback. I'll consider making the boss easier on future versions.
For what it is worth, I found the giant slime to be just right - with Evie helping. I'm not sure if choosing other options means fighting it alone, though.

Very solid start. My only complaint is that there's currently a bit of dead space between events where most of what you are doing is grinding enemies, usually slimes. Honestly this itself isn't too bad, except that it's a bit slow. I don't know if there's anyway to speed things up without breaking renpy in terms of getting through treasure pickups and battle transitions quickly, but I think if it's possible, it will save players a lot of grief in the long run. I consider the fact that I was able to single that out a good thing - I was pretty happy with the rest of the experience and the only other thing I'd say is that I want more.

Last edited:
OP
Deimus

Deimus

Reputation score
New Build Release: Version 0.05.646
- New Enemy with multiple sexual attacks and positions
- System upgraded to allow numerous sex positions per enemy
- New Area and Locations
- New Events
- New Magic Spell
- Max Level capped to 20
- Updated some character images

Get it !

OP
Deimus

Deimus

Reputation score
Build Release: Version 0.05.827
- Fuse machine
- New Events
- New Hidden Event with Nel
- Undressing animations when fighting Nel
- New Book in Library describing Skills
- New Items
- New Enemies with sex scenes
- Improvements on enemy and item encounter system.

Get it !

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's no scenes with the giant slime right? Just checking lol

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What enemies are in this game? I lost to the wasp and was surprised I had to reload an old save. Is it the icons at the start? And are there plans for humanoid enemies?

OP
Deimus

Deimus

Reputation score
Yes, the icons in the start show the number of enemies in the game.
Currently there are about 5-6 enemy types (depending on the version you are playing. Every month I add a new enemy.
There is currently 1 humanoid enemy in the game.
The game automatically quick saves your game at the beginning of each day. (Q section of loading screen)

OP
Deimus

Deimus

Reputation score
Build Release: Version 0.05.960
- New Events
- New Characters
- Updated slime animations
- New World with new Area
- New Enemy
- New Magic Spell
- Updated magic FX