Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mainai.jpg
Author: でじかご
Game: Mai Nai (RJ236963)
Link:
Tags:

Description and gameplay
Mai Nai is a game where you play as a girl taking on part time jobs (sometimes lewd ones) and you're also exploring underwater for some kind of diving guild to find treasure.
The diving elements contain some typical RPGmaker combat (in the form of monster encounters)
You progress through the game by grinding AP which can be spent on diving perks/skills. Its quite grindy, but from what i've seen so far, its a good game.
On DLsite it gets praised for its high amount of CG.

Controls
Standard RPG-maker controls
- up/down/left/right to move
- z to confirm
- x to cancel / bring up menu

Since there was no thread for this game i decided to make one. If anyone has a save file that would be appreciated too, cause the game is a little too grindy for me and I can't find any save files online.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I've been playing this game for quite some time now trying to find everything I can and it's being quite scarce...
I've cleared 2 diving dungeon and all I got were the ROL from the bosses and some lewd offerings from NPCs and that's it...

It'd be nice to get a walkthrough on this. Everything is God awful expensive, even resting on the cheapest inn is 5k gold whereas the best of 2 jobs I've seen is taking care of some workers necessities (as cleaning up and preparing food), where you get 3k gold for 4 working points...

I'm srsly lost.

Also, I just reached the 3rd dungeon where you need to swim a lot to get to lots of different places and there's not enough AP to reach many places.. and the mobs are very strong as in about 100HP and hit the same damage as I hit them, which is about 20 damage...

Last edited:

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played this on the week it came out but never finished.
I liked it, but all dungeons are underwater with an air meter and combat was boring making it a chore to get through, so I had to cheat.
Progression was a little slow, but even so it was an interesting game, the mc can get pregnant from humans and monster, there also is a corruption and exhibitionism system.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I played this on the week it came out but never finished.
I liked it, but all dungeons are underwater with an air meter and combat was boring making it a chore to get through, so I had to cheat.
Progression was a little slow, but even so it was an interesting game, the mc can get pregnant from humans and monster, there also is a corruption and exhibitionism system.
Well seems like you've got quite far on it.
How do you get better paying jobs and better gear that gives more AP?

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Right now I'm stuck in the demo, you find a piece of paper with a bunch of dots on it (There are four before this, each with dots and a number, the numbers are the code to a safe), no idea what it means. It's not a pattern I've come across in the game.
Well seems like you've got quite far on it.
How do you get better paying jobs and better gear that gives more AP?
Instead progress the story.
Trouble on health? AP point can be used to replenish health and it is refillable every time you dive in. Trouble on what to do next?
The guild receptionist knows what you should do next.
Want MC to wear skimpy micro bikini or less? There are 2 events that can make MC naked: 1 is do the 1st sub quest on the left sub quest board on the sub quest room, the other ones is to order many drinks from the vendor on the beach (how corrupt should MC to be before before doing exhibitionism quest you have to figure it yourself).
The hunt for CG can wait. And there are 10+ mushrooms that if consumed can level up, but the game cap at LV 30 so be aware of the timing.
Memorize the dungeon layouts helps.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played this when it came out as well. Hooking Wolf games is always a chore for me so the combined grind and not knowing what to do made me give up. The cgs look great so have also been waiting for a save in the places they usually pop up, but nothing so far.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dunno why, but outside of big name, like acerola game, it's quite hard to found wolf rpg game save on save sharing site -_-
Meaning you have to manage to beat the game yourself even when it's hard because of not understanding thing thank to japanese and difficulty to hook the game :/

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Instead progress the story.
Trouble on health? AP point can be used to replenish health and it is refillable every time you dive in. Trouble on what to do next?
The guild receptionist knows what you should do next.
Want MC to wear skimpy micro bikini or less? There are 2 events that can make MC naked: 1 is do the 1st sub quest on the left sub quest board on the sub quest room, the other ones is to order many drinks from the vendor on the beach (how corrupt should MC to be before before doing exhibitionism quest you have to figure it yourself).
The hunt for CG can wait. And there are 10+ mushrooms that if consumed can level up, but the game cap at LV 30 so be aware of the timing.
Memorize the dungeon layouts helps.
Hummm, well, I've been doing everything you're mention here, except two things.
I already used up all the shrooms (even though my gut was telling me not use them just yet... fml) and who the heck triggers the events that make the mc naked? I have a quest on the left column, 3rd row but after talking to everyone it doesn't seem to be relation yet.
Is it related to the corruption degree?

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hummm, well, I've been doing everything you're mention here, except two things.
I already used up all the shrooms (even though my gut was telling me not use them just yet... fml) and who the heck triggers the events that make the mc naked? I have a quest on the left column, 3rd row but after talking to everyone it doesn't seem to be relation yet.
Is it related to the corruption degree?
From what I remember you had to progress the main quest to unlock more events. I don't know if it is related to corruption.

arcwolf500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hm, same here playing. I defeated the slug, the merfish, three fishes in shapes of well - Genitals. I feel like we need a quest guide for this cause I never studied Japanese. The grind for money can get troublesome due to high demands for equipment.

Also, the guy at the market (At the first area, turn right then down when you see a path. Its also a place to buy fertility pills 2800 gold i believe.) in the middle top is asking for something, not sure what is. Also there is a quest that rewards 10,000 gold, any idea?

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't really seem to make any Progress on this one. Any full CG please ?

OP
Dragon

Dragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apparently there's a new version out.. but man, I still haven't been able to find a proper save. I tried editing the save files but all the variables are in numbers and i have no idea what I'm editing

Bealer

Reputation score
Sorry to necro this thread but if anyone is still looking for a somewhat complete save here you go if you know any of the missing events say how to get them as I have no idea how to

WolfesH

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this thread but if anyone is still looking for a somewhat complete save here you go if you know any of the missing events say how to get them as I have no idea how to
Hey man, this game have Room collection or something?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There is indeed a recollection room, but you can get the unlock everything button just for completing the game.

dmograine

Reputation score
Sorry for necroing this thread but does anyone have a full save for this game? The one posted before is gone and i haven't found another anywhere.

BeeKhan

Reputation score
is there any english translation of this game? or any way to translate it without corrupting the files? I have not been able to translate it myself , I only find it with random symbols and characters ( that I do not understand ) and I do not know what I should do to progress in the story