What's new

Dem doujins sites lately...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
I usually go to g-ehentai but I've noticed that a lot of things are being taken down, usually of a ioli nature and now after a long time of not having it I feel quite deprived from it so I am wondering if anyone of you guys have a site or something that at least doesn't take down that stuff?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Dem doujins sites lately...

I usually go to g-ehentai but I've noticed that a lot of things are being taken down, usually of a ioli nature and now after a long time of not having it I feel quite deprived from it so I am wondering if anyone of you guys have a site or something that at least doesn't take down that stuff?
*Cough*

I believe loli is sort of verboten around here, for the same reasons as e-hentai and other similar sites. Legality issues, I'm afraid.

I would suggest *cough* going through the e-hentai forums and *cough* look up stuff about *cough* "the fjords". *cough*

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about ?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No need for fjords or Fakku, just go here

This is the dark side of the moon that is e-hentai. Basically a mirror site for e-hentai, without the filters for certain tags & content

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

No need for fjords or Fakku, just go here

This is the dark side of the moon that is e-hentai. Basically a mirror site for e-hentai, without the filters for certain tags & content
Err, anything special we should know? All I get is a very sad looking panda. Do you have to be a member of e-hentai or something?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

T_T Poor panda.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Looks that way.

So yeah, make that e-hentai account and there you go

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Err, anything special we should know? All I get is a very sad looking panda. Do you have to be a member of e-hentai or something?
There's a really a particular thing about it, as KakkaHousu said, you have to make an account at e-hentai, then log into E-hentai's main site.From there, Exhentai should load up fine.

If you already visited exhentai before hand and it still shows the picture of the panda after logging in, you'll have to clear cookies, relog at the e-hentai site, then it should load.(or manually delete the individual cookies for exhentai and refresh the page, which should work.)

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a e-hen account still panda, deleted cookies, still panda.
Yes I am logged in, OH WHY MUST THE INTERNETZ HATE ME?!