What's new

Demon Girl

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Demon Girl

.... This post is for me to have Latest post on evert front page board.... And Screen shot it.

Triange

Lurker
Reputation score
Demon Girl

I dont want to sound like a jerk, but imo it seems like the ratings are too high compared to what you have to say, for example, you mention a lot of flaws in the case, and yet you give it an 8?
I have to give you some biiig creds for the kit though

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I just read this whole thread just to find out what Triange was talking about. It makes only slightly less sense than the rest of the thread, which is to say none at all.

I call douchebag!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Although I can't find in this thread where we referred to it as an 8, I don't think this is a bot.

I call minus points!

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Pfft. If it's not a bot, he must be one very confused individual. The one other post he's made didn't make any sense, either. I think someone else said they wanted to call douchebag on him then, but didn't because they weren't sure.

Also, do you mean you guys have previously rated the DG game as an 8? Ok... but wtf does he mean by "flaws in the case" and "kit"? What kit? What case? What flaws in what case? So confused.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Pfft. If it's not a bot, he must be one very confused individual. The one other post he's made didn't make any sense, either. I think someone else said they wanted to call douchebag on him then, but didn't because they weren't sure.

Also, do you mean you guys have previously rated the DG game as an 8? Ok... but wtf does he mean by "flaws in the case" and "kit"? What kit? What case? What flaws in what case? So confused.
QFT

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm sure this has been posted before,...if not yay!

demon girl CYOA every able-bodied ULMF writer must make an account on CHYOO and help our story have lots of posties,...i'm sure it's based off the LM game.

meh, i thought people should know, i think having that be our community project might be fun.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

so,...what's this about a line marvin?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Wow, thanks Bob, I've been trying to find this site for ages but to no avail. And I'll definitely have to add to the story, hell I may even add future parts of the doujin to it.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Interesting... but I shouldn't let myself get distracted. Lurker Wars chapter 3 must come out...