Demonic Homolog (Lycoris)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Demonic Homolog (Lycoris)

The continued teasing, the way Lycoris moved, and the sounds she made only seemed to build as a catalyst for the dare that would follow. Glowing with a demonic energy, Etna began to give off a menacing presence. Her red eyes sparked a bright red, giving off a bright light, summoning unseen devilish tentacles, who quickly made their way to Lycoris' arms, and wrapped them behind her back.

Sliding down, between Lycoris' legs, Etna glided along the ground by some unnatural force. Getting on her knees behind her, Etna glided her length along the crack of Lycoris' ass teasingly. "I said I'd fill up your 'tank,' and I haven't changed my mind." She giggled, holding the albino by both her ass cheeks. "No matter what you are, I'm sure you won't mind if I dump some of my seed inside you anyway~" she hummed, arcing her cock to push the head at her pink entrance.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The glowing demonic presence was certainly new, and perhaps the first sign Lycoris had been given that trying a serious attack on the demon girl would have been a large mistake on her part. She didn't have too much time to think of the implications though, not with her hands being pulled behind her back and watching the demon beneath her effortlessly slide away. She had to frown a little, she's been enjoying teasing the girl under her. "Hey now, you're not playing fair," she complains, squirming playfully against whatever is restricting her arms.

Of course Lycoris didn't really want to go anywhere right now, especially not as she felt Etna move behind her, the redhead's cock pressing between her legs. "And here I was hoping you'd forget all about that," she replied, her words dripping with sarcasm. The albino knight did what she could to press back against the girl behind her, not really sure she'd have ever expected to be enjoying a situation like this. Either Etna was a special case or the demons here were not quite as brutal as she had heard. Well, unless she was the special case. "Oh, I don't see me complaining either, at least not if you get on with it," she grins, hating to be teased when she can't return the favour.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Casually, while Lycoris speaks, and squirms in the tentacle's grasp, Etna slipped her clothing off, starting with her skirt. She pulled it down, making sure to grab her panties as well, while leaving her stockings and greaves put. Then, with the help of the tentacles, Lycoris' arms were brought back, straightened out, so that she could pull Lycoris' shirt off.

Slowly unbuttoning it, Etna giggled, her tail occupying itself with gliding along her pussy lips while her hands made off with her shirt. "Let's see... Are you completely flat, or do you have some breast here?" she inquired with a seductive evil.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lycoris continues to squirm, testing out the grip of the tentacles though not making a real effort to escape them for the time being. She just wanted to get a good feel of how much of a grip Etna had on her. As much as the young knight was fairly happy with how things were playing out she couldn't help but bite her lip as she felt her clothing being removed. It was very rare for her to let anyone see much of her, even the few times she'd been with others. The patches of dark scales on her back and chest would be hard to miss when her shirt was removed.

"Mmmph... of course I have some," she snapped back at the demon, while trying to refrain from moaning too loudly from the attentions of her tail. "It's easier to move without huge ones in the way..." she comments a little more quietly afterwards. She wasn't exactly unhappy with her chest size, just more annoyed that most of those she'd been interested in were less interested in her for it. Of course she doubted they'd have stuck around much after finding out what she was.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Etna giggled, her tiny hands squeezing Lycoris's mounds of breast like a pair of balloons. "Itty bitty tits, but they're definitely there," she commented. Cocking her head to the side upon taking in the other details along Lycoris' skin, Etna gently ran a curious hand along her patches of scales. "So... Your mother had scales like these, huh?" she giggled, "That narrows things down, but~" Her arm hooks under Lycoris's body, around her leg, to reach at her pussy lips from the other end. Her fingers spread her pink lips open, and her futanari presses against the albino's entrance.

"We can save that conversation for another time~" she finished, before putting incredible amounts of pressure on the albino's nether, coaxing it into spreading open wide enough to accommodate her cock.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lycoris arched back against the demon as she felt the redhead's hands playing with her breasts. Small as they might be she had to stifle a moan from the stimulation all the same. As she listened to Etna's words she had to wonder about just what she might find out here. As far as she knew her mother had been human, unless the woman who raised her wasn't her own mother of course. Even then if her mother had been a monster she'd surely just be a monster straight off. If it was further back in her line would she even be able to trace it? Maybe her body was still in the process of changing, she wasn't clearly different until puberty after all. If that was the case though, how much of her would change?

Thankfully she wasn't able to concentrate on the issue much longer, her body letting out a gasp as she felt the fingers spreading her sex and the pressure of the cock against her heated sex. "Y-yes that can wait until we've played," she agrees with the demon, pressing herself more fondly back agaisnt Etna, helping the redhead to enter her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Etna giggled, holding Lycoris's pussy folds open. And with the help of the albino, slid her cock inside her pussy. The first thrust being the most difficult, Lycoris's petite sexual organ barely managed to make room for the intruding member of her partner. Etna grunted at the forceful entry, "How the hell can even a virgin be this tight? Well..." she hums, "A virgin demon, anyway."

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The white haired knight gave a soft cry as she felt the demon's shaft forcing it's way into her body. Shivering as she had hardly expected the smaller red head to be such a tight fit inside her. She did her best to push back still though, trying to be as helpful as she could in her current position, feeling her body gripping down on the intruding cock. "Mmph... I'd rather know how you're so big....ah... demon perk?" she gasps, still trying to get used to the sensation of being filled by the demon girl.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Etna laughs, "You should know all about that! You are a demon, just like me, after all." she reminds Lycoris, while casually pushing into and out of her folds. With a sudden grin, Etna grabs Lycoris's waist, and lifts her up to her feet, with Etna's length still inside of her. The spunky red haired demon then let go of Lycoris entirely, except for the tentacles holding her arms, making sure she couldn't pull any more devious little tricks.

Folding her arms under her chest, Etna grinned down at Lycoris, "I'm bored of humping you from behind. Why don't 'you' hump yourself on 'me'?" she told the albino with a casual tone.

Farren

Cthulhu
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyco, squirms as she is moved, then more so when she hears the command, not able to do much else with the tentacles still holding her in place. "Hey now... that's mean..." she tells the redhead before slowly starting to push back against her. Having the building pleasure suddenly stop was no fun and slowly, but surely, the knight started to hump back against the demon's cock. Pressing it in and out of her folds as she moans softly.

"This is embarrassing... you better be glad it feels good," she informs Etna, trying to sound at least a little in control of the situation. Though that was far from the case at the moment. She just had to hope Etna would be willing to actually help her after this. Even if she did Lycoris doubted she'd get lucky enough to have that help come without more payment. For the moment though she had to focus on bucking herself back onto the cock inside her, more moans slipping from her as she starts to loose herself in the pleasure of having something so nice and hard inside her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Etna moans as Lycoris takes the lead of the session, bucking her hips back on Etna's length, while the demoness herself simply grinned, and watched Lycoris's rump buck back and forth for her pleasure. Leaning her head back, Etna moaned at the ceiling with pleasure, "It's coming out... Be sure to drink all of it with your pussy." she instructed Lycoris.