What's new

ADV Patreon Active [DerelictHelmsman] Breeders of the Nephelym

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Gonna necro this since a was released in early February. Will update this post after I've played it, unless someone else does first.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
The creator releases a new update every 2 weeks or so, most of them are behind the Patreon paywall with a pubic release every 2 months give or take.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So there IS a playable demo/alpha?

If the answer is yes I'd expect that someone might have a gameplay description to post...

Edit: And whaddya know? The answer was yes.

OP not up to standard, requires gameplay description and controls. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP to save this thread.

Last edited:

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Alright, well, I haven't checked in on the game for at least a year. What's new to me is a much more robust character creation, a new catchable "harpy" species which are actually bats, and more critters in more positions.
@super_slicer I'll try to check out the thread rules and attempt to rescue the OP. Standby...
Edit: ... and sent!

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Gonna dust off the cobwebs with aprils seemingly unoticed demo build, 0.668 alpha. One came out a few days back for patrions but for the rest of us F2P commoners that's just a heads up that it's ongoing.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Reputation score
You don't use collars to catch nephlem anymore, you use fluids on them and sex them hoping they orgasm first. A clicker game starts.
Their is also no random encounters, they are on the overworld and you choose what to interact with.

Last edited:

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
That's a pretty significant change! I'm gonna make a backup of the one I have, just in case it comes in handy later. Ok, I'm gonna go check it out now!

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to activate the cheats mentioned in the settings?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Okay TY I just found that on the wiki as well. I had already used cheat engine for money though :whistle:
Also noticed a weird bug in this version, a lot of the times when viewing a doggystyle scene, knotted cocks just turn into big furry third legs during sex.

Ayu Break

Reputation score
Just dusted this off and their have been a bunch of updates, including a public one this month.
I'll update this as I find new stuff but old saves seem to not be compatable.

New stuff since April
- The town has has a large makeover, as has the esoteric glade
- You can now suck the breasts on the NPC holsturus
- Their is a mermaid in town who can bathe your monsters
- Formorian (shark girls), Nekos, Thirae (bee people); starfallen(aliens), Sylvian (see below) and hybrids are added.
- New Demon variant: Succubus
- Many Silvian Variants, Goblins, Slimegirl, Elves & Orcs. (As far as I can tell, all female races.)
- Bats have moved to the amourous hollow
- Incest warnings are added. (Pushing them to see what happens : Apparently sterility)

Catsune: Foxen + Neko
Griffon: Neko + Harpy
Bakeneko: Demon(Succubae?) + Neko
Kusarikku: Demon + Foxen
Kludde: Vulwarg + Dragon
Jabberwock: Demon + Dragon
Deva: Demon + Seraphim
Oni: Titan + Demon
Ryu: Titan + Dragon

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
5 years later into development and I still wind up getting the upside down character glitch.

Gotta love patreon 3d games lmao

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Tell him on the discord if it still exists.
He used to fix reported issues or suggestions that made sense quite fast in there.
And then removing everything in the next update