What's new

Desert Paradise (Courtesan Card Game)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Desert Paradise (Courtesan Card Game)

(Gorgeous) 7/5/5
I play a Red Citizen in my advertiser area.

Guest area:
Red Gangster
Blue Gangster
Blue Thief

Advertiser area:
Red Knight
Red Citizen

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'll play a Green Noble in my guest area.

Talish (Tiff)
Fetish

Stats: 2/3/7
6 cards in hand
Coin: 3

Guest area:
Red Mistress
Green Doctor
Green Merchant
Green Sailor
Green Noble
Green Noble

Advertiser area:
Green Citizen
Green Citizen

Red Cohort

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status update.
Talish (Tiff)
Fetish
3 cards in hand
Coin: 24
Guest area:
Red Mistress
Green Doctor
Green Merchant
Green Sailor
Green Noble
Green Noble

Advertiser area (from oldest to newest):
Red Cohort
Green Citizen
Green Citizen

Ruby (Blue)
Popular
Stats: 5/9/7
1 card in hand
Coin: 8
Guest area:
Green Thief
Green Merchant

Advertiser area:
Blue Noble
Red Noble
Green Cohort
Blue Noble
Blue Mistress
Green Cohort
Blue Cohort
Blue General

Kuara (Tass)
Gorgeous
Stats: 7/5/5
5 cards in hand
Coin: 10
Guest area:
Red Gangster
Blue Gangster
Blue Thief
Advertiser area:
Red Knight
Red Citizen

DISCARD PILE:
Blue Constable
Blue Mercenary
Mage
Green Knight
Red Cohort
Green Constable
Green Mercenary
Green Mistress
Blue is up next.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Playing my thief now would end the game and I wouldn't beat Tiff, so I'll SEARCH and then play my green thief as an advertiser.

Ruby (Popular) 5/9/8

Guest:
Green Thief
Green Merchant

Advertiser:
Blue Noble
Red Noble
Green Cohort
Blue Noble
Blue Mistress

Green Cohort
Blue Cohort
Blue General

Green Thief

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Gorgeous) 7/5/5
I play a Red Doctor in my guest area to take an extra turn, then Green Gangster to make myself discard a card. I will discard Green Constable.

Guest area:
Red Gangster
Blue Gangster
Blue Thief
Red Doctor
Green Gangster

Advertiser area:
Red Knight
Red Citizen

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'll play a Red Mercenary in my guest area.

Talish (Tiff)
Fetish

6 cards in hand
Coin: 3

Guest area:
Red Mistress
Green Doctor
Green Merchant
Green Sailor
Green Noble
Green Noble

Red Mercenary

Advertiser area:
Green Citizen
Green Citizen

Red Cohort

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Status update.
Talish (Tiff)
Fetish
2 cards in hand
Coin: 26 (potential -4 from cards in hand)
Guest area:
Red Mistress
Green Doctor
Green Merchant
Green Sailor
Green Noble
Green Noble

Red Mercenary
Red Cohort
Green Citizen
Green Citizen

Ruby (Blue)
Popular
Stats: 5/9/8
2 cards in hand
Coin: 8 (potential -4 from cards in hand)
Guest area:
Green Thief
Green Merchant

Advertiser area:
Blue Noble
Red Noble
Green Cohort
Blue Noble
Blue Mistress
Green Cohort
Blue Cohort
Blue General

Green Thief

Kuara (Tass)
Gorgeous
2 cards in hand
Coin: 19 (potential -4 from cards in hand)
Guest area:
Red Gangster
Blue Gangster
Blue Thief
Red Doctor
Green Gangster
Advertiser area:
Red Knight
Red Citizen

DISCARD PILE:
Blue Constable
Blue Mercenary
Mage
Green Knight
Red Cohort
Green Constable
Green Mercenary
Green Mistress
Green Constable
Blue is up next. This play could very well decide it.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My next turn is to play a Green Doctor to my guest area and then end turn.

I take another turn with the doctor's ability.

I play a Red Merchant to my guest area and I target myself to gain two cards.

I advertise a Red Citizen. End second turn.
Ruby (Popular) 6/9/8

Guest:
Green Thief
Green Merchant

Green Doctor
Red Merchant

Advertiser:
Blue Noble
Red Noble
Green Cohort
Blue Noble
Blue Mistress

Green Cohort
Blue Cohort
Blue General

Green Thief
Red Citizen

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Gorgeous) 7/5/5
I play a Red Gangster in my guest area to make myself discard a card. I discard the King, which I have had all game. My hand is now empty.

Guest area:
Red Gangster
Blue Gangster
Blue Thief
Red Doctor
Green Gangster
Red Gangster

Advertiser area:
Red Knight
Red Citizen

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

FINAL BOARDSTATE
Talish (Tiff)
Fetish
2 cards in hand
Coin: 26, -4 from cards in hand = 22
Guest area:
Red Mistress
Green Doctor
Green Merchant
Green Sailor
Green Noble
Green Noble

Red Mercenary
Red Cohort
Green Citizen
Green Citizen

Ruby (Blue)
Popular
Stats: 5/9/8
2 cards in hand
Coin: 18, -4 from cards in hand = 14
Guest area:
Green Thief
Green Merchant
Green Doctor

Red Merchant
Advertiser area:
Blue Noble
Red Noble
Green Cohort
Blue Noble
Blue Mistress
Green Cohort
Blue Cohort
Blue General

Green Thief

Kuara (Tass)
Gorgeous
0 cards in hand
Coin: 22
Guest area:
Red Gangster
Blue Gangster
Blue Thief
Red Doctor
Green Gangster
Advertiser area:
Red Knight
Red Citizen

DISCARD PILE:
Blue Constable
Blue Mercenary
Mage
Green Knight
Red Cohort
Green Constable
Green Mercenary
Green Mistress
Green Constable
King
Due to having 0 cards at the end of his turn, Kuara (Tass) ends the round and this game. She ties with Talish at 22 (thousand) gold. According to the original rulebook, ties are broken according to cards left in hand; the person with the least in hand wins. Making...

Kuara (Tassadar) the Regallah Palace's latest courtesan!
It seems her reputation amongst the Deunic underworld has ironically brought her to the top of this competition.

Talish and Ruby have also contributed fair shares of 22,000 and 14,000 gold, which they will see some of, but will need additional training and time spent at somewhat lesser establishments before being accepted into the luxurious and prestigious Regallah Palace. But for now, there are customers to be served!

(Smut will commence in my following posts)

Last edited:
OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(smut for Ruby)

Green Thief

This Deunic thief, a rather fit gentleman who probably did his trade more by running than by talking, apparently had a strong fetish for the look of smooth skin glistening with oil. Ruby certainly possessed the former, and he had brought the latter in a small jug, pouring and rubbing it over the courtesan's body. He then spent some time trying to chase her, catch her, and wrestle her, but this particular woman proved far more agile than one could reasonably expect, even for a thief such as this one. It was relatively easy for a woman of her skills to evade him, but even much easier with the slipseed oil he had generously applied to her. Time after time, she slipped out of his grasp, leading to a growing degree of frustration. At the very least, given the tiring grin on his face, he was having fun.

At some point, however, she had to satisfy him, and when Ruby finally allowed herself to get caught by her first suitor, she found him brimming with lust. With his arms wrapped tightly around her waist from behind, he began to grind his hips up against hers, and the Fire Lotus soon felt his hard shaft, slick from oil, probing at her nethers. "Be mine," he whispered in her ear, before easing himself forward and into her... although, his aim proved not quite true thanks to the slipperiness of the oil. His cock thrust itself in between her closed inner thighs, which, while pleasurable, wasn't quite what he was aiming for. The man drew himself back again, and went for a second try, which again, missed. He grunted in frustration, and tried a third, fourth and fifth time to no avail.

He was panting and shivering by that point, showing that he could hardly wait to be inside of her, and the tip of his cock was dripping with precum. But with some help from Ruby herself, he parted her petals with his shaft and slipped into her depths, all too easily thanks to the slipseed oil. He then eased her into the prone position onto the bed, so as to pin her down properly, and began to thrust away at her feverishly, taking advantage of his chance. She was a hard target to catch, but when he did, she proved all too worth it. He enjoyed her with no shortage of vigor, holding on tightly as if he were afraid to let go--and perhaps he was, given that she might slip away due to the sheen of oil coating her skin. Occasionally, he'd slip out, causing some frustration for the both of them, but with Ruby's repeated help he would find himself inside her again and again.

But for as wild as his pace grew in such a position, he didn't want to finish like that, and Ruby felt him slow down just long enough to turn her over onto her back. Again, his cock slipped out of her, teasing the woman further. He pushed her legs back to her shoulders, looking quite pleased from her apparent flexibility, and then carefully, steadily despite his shaking hands, push himself back in.

At that point, he was ready for the finish, as shown by his fast, steady rhythm making it all too easy for Ruby to speed to an orgasm of her own. The thief pumped away at her speedily, his eyes locked upon her pretty face, and his own visage twisted tightly in pleasure as he approached his peak. "Nnnngghh... hahhh... hwoooohhh!" Ruby came before him, but the first clenching of her pussy around his cock didn't ensure that the first spurt of his load was received deep inside--rather, thanks to the excess of lubrication between them, it pushed him out. His strokes had gotten so wild and undisciplined at that point that they failed to keep him properly joined, and the following thrusts were made outside of Ruby, his shaft gliding along her lower lips. The spewing of his seed showered her torso, chest, and even her face with his gift. Thanks to her coat of oil, the globs of his semen neatly slid off her skin and onto the bed. Panting, he took the liberty to toy with her breasts for a short while before giving her a sloppy kiss and slumping down on top of her in a tired heap.

Green Merchant
This merchant was from Honrai, where government officials and warriors serving lords commanded far more respect and prestige than those who traded in wares. But apparently such was not the case in Deun and many other countries that the man had travelled, as he was dressed well and treated even better--especially here, where he appeared to be a regular. His portliness for a man of his race had shown that he had enjoyed many a good meal from all around Arkeia. He was all too delighted to see that Ruby was also of Honrainese descent, and spoke to her in a most familiar dialect. When it came time for her to 'entertain', he had her lay flat upon her back upon a table... where she would play the role of food platter for his meal.

Various strips of fresh, raw fish, likely caught off the port of Nenuphar, with rice and seaweed--sushi, as it was called in Eastern Honrai--were laid neatly across her delicate flesh. It was food that only high-class citizens of Honrai could enjoy, though at that point, Ruby had built up a rather strong appetite. But she wasn't a human now, but only a plate, and could only hold still while her patron spread those delicacies neatly upon her body, arranging them on her torso and placing a morsel at each nipple. Finally, he placed a particularly delightful-smelling fruit to be held in her mouth.

She was left to hold perfectly still as he enjoyed morsel after morsel of his course, and as a stray grain of rice was left upon Ruby's nipple, he stooped down to lick it off with his large, broad tongue, following suit on other parts of her torso where he might have left a mess. It left a ticklish and sometimes pleasurable sensation for the Fire Lotus, whose inadvertent moans and gasps were like music to her guest's ears.

Despite the man being dressed in fine clothes and apparently living like a noble, his eating manner was such that Ruby could tell him to be of peasant stock. That, or he was being somewhat sloppier than usual so that he might have an excuse to slather that tongue of his across her body. Then again, she was his for the night, and he had the right to do what he pleased for the most part. Still, he seemed content with treating her like a dish, one that he would lick every now and then so as not to waste any food. While he enjoyed as much as he could from his living plate, he did keep a few pieces of the rice off to the side, on a smaller, wooden tray.

Then, he grabbed a bottle of imported Honrainese rice wine, reminding her to keep her legs together as tightly as possible, and poured the alcohol in the natural triangular crevice made by her inner thighs and pubic area. This would serve as his 'cup', and he stooped down to sip up every last drop of it. After he had slurped up the strong spirit from Ruby's 'cup', he parted her thighs slightly and proceeded to clean her up of any excess wine, starting with her legs and finishing with her womanhood.

"Mmm, delightful!" he cried aloud, after sampling her natural juices mixed with the alcohol. He had left her dripping wet, but didn't seem intent on joining with her quite yet. Perhaps he was content with her reactions alone? The man finished by dipping his head down close to hers and plucking the fruit from her lips in a kiss, then chewing on the soft snack while keeping his usual smile.

He clasped his hands together and bowed his head in a quick prayer of thanks to the gods for providing him with such a lovely meal. It was then that Ruby thought she might be finished, as he grasped her hand to tell her that she was no longer a platter... but then, he noted the telltale growl of her stomach and smiled. "Oh--you are hungry too, my dear? I suppose I can share some... dessert..."

Reaching down to where the obvious bulge in his crotch had formed, he freed his member from between the folds of his robes and directed Ruby to please him orally. He was not a particularly large man, and so she needed to put in a bit of extra work to get him deep in her mouth. Still, the woman's skills were very much appreciated by her portly guest. "Ohhh... h-hohhh! Y...yes! Aah... does it taste good, my dear? I'll have the special sauce ready for you soon! Hnnnh!"

Her continued bobbing and sucking upon his shaft took him to his climax in little time at all, and when it was time for him to cum, he abruptly pulled out of Ruby's mouth and hurried to shoot his load over the sushi remaining on the wooden tray he set aside. His semen splattered across the food almost artfully. After he was completely empty, he handed the meal to Ruby with a grin--she knew what to do after that. The man took a strange delight in watching her eat every last bit of the cum-covered course.

Green Doctor
This guest was a doctor from Ayon, where, according to his explanations during the dinner portion of Ruby's 'date' with him, had very strict rules about the use of magic. Even that of the Cosmic nature, which could heal wounds and restore energy, was very tightly regulated. Only those of the higher class were allowed to use any form of magic, and those who showed an aptitude for such spells were expected to enter the caste as entry-level nobles. But this man didn't heal with incantations nor enchantments--rather, he specialized in what he called 'practical' medicine, which used various herbs and concoctions to treat ailments and placed strong emphasis on the overall health of an individual, which one must maintain via diet and exercise.

When it came time for her to 'entertain', he treated her as he would a patient, observing and recording down various aspects of her nude physique. The man was thoroughly impressed by Ruby's apparent fitness, testing her reflexes and the firmness of different parts of her body. "Quite a healthy specimen," he noted aloud, as he circled her slowly, brushing her hair back and taking a look in her ear with a looking glass of sorts. He did the same for her eyes, and ordered her to open her mouth wide. It was clear that he had an odd fascination with the human body, and hers in particular proved to be quite the example. "You have some scars here and there, I noticed... old wounds? But either way, some lovely musculature." He ran a finger down her spine, and when he came around to her front, tested the firmness of each of her breasts. "Not the most endowed in front, but, perhaps still fertile nonetheless?" It was then that he crouched down to take a closer look at the girl's nethers. The doctor directed Ruby to sit down on the bed... then, to lay back, carefully spreading her legs with the firm yet gentle guidance of his hands. He took a moment to press at her rear pucker, then spent some time feeling about the exterior of her womanhood with his other hand, from her petals to her clit, which he exposed by pushing back her hood. "Splendid."

He then dug around in his black leather bag, producing a shiny steel tool of sorts that vaguely resembled the bill of a duck. The physician took a moment to wash it with some water and an unknown substance from a vial in his possession. "Now, I will examine your level fertility. I'm going to need you to relax, and take a deep breath," said the doctor, before applying a slick substance, a lubricant of sorts, to her pussy. "One, two..."

And then, Ruby felt the curved tip of his steel tool slowly easing its way into her lower canal. It was, understandably so, uncomfortable, but she didn't get the impression that he intended to do any permanent damage to her. He was, after all, a valued and apparently respected guest. Had other girls of the Regallah Palace tolerated such behavior? Given how routine and calm he appeared to be, perhaps so. With a few audible clicks, Ruby felt herself being spread open, her insides exposed for the man to see.

"Mm. Wonderful. If only I could show you myself," said the doctor. "Your inner gate is in fine shape. You please me most in this position..." he then trailed off, unbuckling his belt and freeing his rather large cock. Was he going to put it in while the strange tool was still inside of her?

But the man began to masturbate, and while he could have claimed her at any time, he chose not to. "Hahh... uuhh. Hold still for me," he commanded. "I'm going to dispense some... hnnh... medication."

Ruby had little choice but to lay there, helplessly, with her legs spread and her 'inner gate' completely exposed, while this doctor jerked himself off furiously to the sight of her healthy, yet vulnerable form. "Hahh... hahh... this dose will be, aauhh... bigger than usual," warned the physician, whose increasingly rapid breaths foretold his impending orgasm. His hand had moved fast enough to look like a blur, and he was undoubtedly going to cum soon.

He wasn't lying, as when he finally hit his peak, the first shot that flew from the tip of his cock was one of the thickest ropes of cum that Ruby had ever seen, and he had aimed it perfectly into her gaping pussy.

"Uwooohhh! Ooohhhhh! Haaaaoohhh... uuuuhhhh!" he groaned, his chin tilting up as he did his best to direct his second, third, fourth and fifth spurts into the woman's lower canal. Ruby felt his warm seed pooling up at the entrance to her womb, where it would no doubt drain into her deepest reaches, given that it had nowhere else to go.

"Uuuhhh... make sure to take it all," he reminded her, shaking the tip of his cock to help squeeze out every last drop of his potent gift into her wide-open cunny. She could feel his 'medicine' slowly seeping into her womb, but she had to be a good patient and accept her treatment. It was an odd, somewhat indirect way of making her receive his load, but it seemed to satisfy the eccentric physician all the same.

Red Merchant
This trader was from Nenuphar's sister city, Havenport, and he was a surprisingly handsome man of Brevnian descent, unlike Ruby's previous three customers. The two of them enjoyed sampling fine wines, bread and cheese, his favorite snacks of choice, and he admired the way she looked in the dress that he provided. Compared to the others, it seemed to Ruby that this would be a much more vanilla encounter, and when the conversation had died down, giving way to more intimate things, she would find her suspicions to be correct. The man didn't care to treat the courtesan as a prize, or an object, or a patient, but rather a woman, and he began to kiss and caress her as if she were his very own lover. The apparent passion he had was rather believable, enough so to turn Ruby on before things even got to that point.

Ruby was met with many kisses, far more than what her previous customers preferred, and a gradual disrobing of her form rather than a hurried stripping. He paused upon seeing the tattoo on her back... but said nothing and continued on, his lips trailing her neck and shoulders and chest. She was expected to do the same for him, and it was a wonder that a man like him would be unattached. Perhaps he wasn't. But while she was allowed to wonder, it certainly wasn't her place to ask. Things progressed along smoothly, and when the both of them were properly naked, he laid her down by soft, plush rug next to the fireplace in the luxurious room. The merchant laid Ruby on her side, allowing her to watch the dancing flames as he took a similar position behind the woman. He lifted her top leg and eased himself into her with a deep sigh. Kissing the nape of her neck, his rhythm started out slow and steady, but he allowed it to build up naturally. He took his freedom to fondle her pert yet perky breasts as he made love to her, thrusting firmly into her depths along with the rhythm of the warm fire they lay beside.

It was hard to say for how long they were joined in such a manner. The man savored Ruby for quite some time in that position, clinging tight to her body. When he did have enough, he rolled over onto his back and guided her on top of him, allowing the Fire Lotus to dictate the pace... all the way to the very end. With his hands firmly on her hips, he let Ruby ride him until he could hold it no longer. When the pace had finally reached a proper speed, enough for the woman to reach a climax of her own, a soft grunt from her partner, with his eyes locked on hers, gave away his intention to cum inside of her. "U... Uuuhh! Ohhhhh~!" he cooed, his member throbbing several times deep inside of Ruby before the heat of his load spread within her. Even after he had completely finished, he was content to stay inside her, slowly moving her petite frame back and forth on top of his. It was a nice, relaxing ending to the rather interesting evening that the courtesan had with the other customers...

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(smut for Kuara)

Red and Blue Gangsters
Kuara's first two guests came in as a pair. Their expressions seemed to lit up once they laid eyes upon her, looking upon the promising hopeful with an odd sense of familiarity.

"Hey there, hon. Wow... what a fine woman you've grown up to be," came the first remark from the one to the left. He was likely a commoner, from the way that he spoke and looked, but was dressed in slightly finer clothing than that of a typical member of his class. He was possessed of a notably muscular build, although he was only a few inches taller than Kuara.

"You probably don't remember us. But we remember you," said the other, thinner but taller than his cohort. He was more handsome than the other one, but still had a look that could pass as criminal. It was then that Kuara recalled who they might be--enforcers for the wealthy lord whose monopoly her father and his accomplice attempted to undermine. It had been so long since she last saw them, but only then had the flood of memories come rushing in. They didn't violate her back then, as she was far more valuable with virginity intact. Of course, that quality of hers was long gone by that point, and she was older now, but it didn't appear to lessen the apparent attraction they had for her any.

Not to mention, the time for hostilities was anytime but now. This was her chance to achieve perhaps the closest thing she could get to 'freedom', in that financial security and control over her own assets would be real. She couldn't refuse them if she had any hope of getting in to the Palace.

"Relax, though. We just wanted to see how you've been doing. I'm guessin' pretty well, since you're already competing for the next spot in the Regallah Palace. I'm Fihr, by the way," said the taller of the two, taking a look around her temporary quarters, as if reminding the girl of what she could have. For a guest room, it was lavishly decorated, with everything one could ask for. A round, low canopy bed with a silky, sheer curtain; a window with a nice view of the city; even a marbled basin at which one could wash themselves. The table they sat at had a silver bowl full of fruits and a platter of appetizers already prepared for the three of them.

"Yeah," added the more muscular thug. "I'm Conn--still don't remember me? Nice, cushy job you got here. Maybe even get to pick your customers once you're in there? We might never get to see you again, once your price skyrockets... shame, isn't it?" He picked a small fruit from the tray, popping it into his mouth.

The pair lounged by the table and continued to chat in such a casual manner, as if they were old friends of Kuara's, even if she knew what they were ultimately there for. She was expected to pour wine for them and pretend to listen to their stories. They spoke of their conquests and trials as enforcers for one of the richest barons in Deun. It wasn't always a pretty job by any means, and they didn't always agree with their own employer--but perhaps the same could be said for Kuara herself.

But conversation could only go on for so long, especially given her trade. Soon enough, it came to that time, and Conn was the first to speak. "You know, both of us combined our pay to be able to visit you like this. Treat us well, won't you?"

By the time he had finished his suggestion, Fihr was already next to Kuara, his cheeks blushed with the fine wine they had enjoyed. He stole a kiss from her while slinging an arm around her shoulder, resting his hand upon one of her breasts, and slid the other hand down her taut stomach, his digits wandering down below her waistline and testing her nethers to check for any wetness. He was a rather smooth fellow, and his gentle fondlings continued to bring Kuara to appropriate levels of arousal before doing away with what clothing she did have. As he did so, his cohort stripped himself down, seemingly eager to get right to it. "Me first," announced Conn, positioning himself in between Kuara's legs as his friend guided her to her back on a nearby round cushion that normally functioned as a bed of sorts. "I've been waiting too long for this!"

"We both have," remarked the taller one, his erection visible through his trousers. With or without Kuara's help, he eventually freed his member and presented it to the purple-haired beauty. His cock was already quite hard, producing a bead or two of precum for her to taste as the other man dipped his head down to take a few licks at her cunny.

Conn slurped away at her flower until her juices began to flow freely. Satisfied with his work, he then hurried to enter her, and thanks to the overflow of Kuara's feminine juices, he slid right in with ease. He got right to pounding her, and in noticeable contrast to their rather calm, civilized discussions, his treatment of the girl's body was rough, savage, filled with wanton desire. The sheer force of his strokes made it practically impossible for Kuara to stay quiet, or even to keep Fihr's cock securely between her lips. But even that wasn't enough for Conn, as he made it a point to enjoy her in more than just one position. Rolling over while still inside of her and causing her mouth to part from Fihr completely, he then positioned her on top, so as to straddle him, and grinned.

"Show me how you ride," commanded the bulkier man.
With her best efforts, he grunted and sighed, tightening his glutes and bucking up in return while sinking deeper and deeper still into her depths, and in turn, the abyss of pleasure. The sheer force of his thrusts along with her movements made her breasts bounce, but he soon steadied the soft mounds by supporting them with his hands. Meanwhile, Fihr, the taller of the two wagged his cock at her mouth, awaiting her services. He sighed in appreciation when she took him in.

The gangster fucking her howled with delight as Kuara began to ride him with more enthusiasm. In return, he began to push himself upwards into her even deeper, each thrust seemingly more forceful than the last, sending the girl on a fast track to an orgasm of her own. But before she could do so, Fihr, whom she had been sucking on, apparently couldn't hold on any longer. He grunted, abruptly pulled himself out from the warmth of her mouth, and began to jerk himself off, aiming his hardened rod directly at her face. "Ugh! Uwwooohh... ohhhh, yeah!" he cried as thick ropes of his milky liquid jetted out, either coating her face or the inside of her mouth, depending on how she chose to receive it.

The one beneath her soon followed suit. Kuara felt Conn tense and shudder beneath her, and the twitching of his cock forecasted the creampie she was to receive. And so he did. Kuara felt the first shot of her old 'acquaintance' trigger her own climax, and it was just as easy to lose herself in the intense feeling as it was for him. "Ohhhhh! Uwwooohhh! Hooohhh! Hnnnn! Hrrrnnnngghh! Haaahhhh! Huaahhh..." groaned the man as he continued to slam up into her, each defined spurt of his seed adding to the growing warmth in her pussy, but clearly not enough to tire him out just yet. Even after she felt her partner's bursts stop within her, he seemed content to keep going through the motions, driving it in deeper and deeper still.

While Fihr was still spent for quite some time, Conn continued to have his way with Kuara, rolling over so that he might have a turn on top of her, and enjoying her several times from there. He drove her repeatedly into the silky plush surface of the soft, round cushion they were on--though she had little control over whom she saw, it was a much more comfortable situation than many she had been in before, being taken on broken-down, dirty mattresses and the like. Perhaps this new life wouldn't be so bad. And even though he had released quite a bit inside of her not too long ago, he finished yet again, groaning and holding her tightly to him when he came inside of her for the second and final time of the evening.

When it was time for him to go, he exchanged some final pleasantries for the time being, saying: "Now, don't go forgetting about us, yeah? When you find your cushy little seat and room up in the Regallah Palace ranks... be sure to invite us over from time to time. Or at least get us a discount!"

Blue Thief
This next customer was, surprisingly enough, a woman possessed of short blue hair and tanned skin. She wasn't particularly tall for what Kuara assumed to be Xali lineage, but was most certainly well built, the sculpted surface of her abdomen in plain sight thanks to the less than modest clothing she wore. After all, people of her tribe usually were not keen on excessive dress.

When the courtesan began to pour some wine for her, from a particularly expensive bottle, the woman grabbed the goblet, downed the entire drink in one gulp, and sighed in relief. She waited for another, and another after that, drinking them down as if they were nothing. "Aaahhh... wheeewwww! Thanks for that," exclaimed the customer, then grabbing a few of the finger foods provided on the table and stuffing them down. She began to talk with her mouth full. "Rrmph... rew know, I paid a rotta money fer dis but... *cough* not used ta all da fancy shit, yah? Why don't we--kuhh..." She took a moment to clear her throat, waiting for Kuara to pour her yet another helping of the immensely expensive alcohol, and then drank it down like a thirsty camel. "...get right to it, huh? Oh, guess I should tell you my name before we start. I'm Seva. Hehe..."

She eyed a particular shape in the bowl of fruit and reached forward to grab hold of it, admiring its natural form. It was a deoricot, a juicy, notably phallic fruit known for thriving in hot regions like Deun and Grisalesca. Its thick juice had a mild sweetness to it, and could be squeezed out from the tip if one was so skilled. The woman wagged it back and forth, sliding it against her own cheek, before pushing it against Kuara's lips. She put forth a sultry grin and awaited the courtesan's performance, releasing soft, mock moans when the purple-haired one made a particularly impressive maneuver. Once Kuara had really gotten into it, however, Seva would pull the deoricot out from between her lips and squeeze it tightly, causing its white, milky juices to splatter all over the Deunic beauty's face.

"Oops~ Well, that's okay... you look better with that all over you. I bet it's something you're used to, huh? You little slut..." Seva leaned forward, scooting herself against Kuara, and took a long lick of the other woman's cheek, smacking her lips a few times afterwards. The red blush had fully crept over her own face, and though her breath reeked of the wine she was served, Kuara had little choice but to bear it. "Tasty. Mmph, I'm pretty horny now after watching you try sooo hard at that, so..." As expected, her free hand began to wander, pulling at laces here and there to get the courtesan's clothes off. "C'mon, you're not the only one to gets to have a little fun around here." She grabbed one of Kuara's wrists and led it to the waistline of her own shorts, expecting her partner to do the same. When the former slave finally did away with Seva's bottoms and touched down upon her petals, she would find the tanned beauty sopping wet with anticipation. "Yeah, I'm a little messy right now. Take care of that, willya?" Sitting back, she kicked off her shorts and spread her thighs, placing her free hand behind Kuara's head and leading her to lick her.

Perhaps Seva had not washed in some time, or she had been through quite a journey to get to Nenuphar beforehand, but her womanhood proved somewhat musky. Still, it wasn't entirely unpleasant, as the thief's natural scent wasn't nearly as bad as some other customers that Kuara was forced to deal with. "Ooooohh..." she cooed, biting her lower lip as she put the hopeful to work in servicing the most sensitive parts of her nethers by tongue and lips. Judging from Seva's moans, she was having quite a good time thanks to Kuara's ministrations, as made evident by the writhing and tensing of her toned body.

But that wouldn't be enough. Before she could get too worked up, she directed the other girl to lay down flat on her back, and positioned herself atop her in a 69 so that the courtesan's oral services could continue. However, on her end, she had retained her grip upon the deoricot, still slick with saliva, and slowly slid it into Kuara's tight cunny. Then, she would pump it in and out, giggling at every reaction given to her, and once she had built up a steady rhythm, would employ her own tongue and fingers to pull back the hood of the Deunic woman's clit and lap away at the little pearl. This continued for quite some time, Seva's arm strength proving to be ample and consistent enough to give Kuara a nice, steady fucking with the fruit until she felt herself approaching a thunderous climax. And just when the orgasm was within reach, Seva helped push the other girl up and over by squeezing the deoricot as hard as she could, causing the fruit to squirt its thick, warm juices deep into the courtesan's pussy. "You like that, huh?! Oooh... hnnnh, m-my turn!" she exclaimed, grinding her hips down on Kuara's face as she felt her own insides twisting. "Fuck... I... oh... y-yeuh! Yess! Ooooooohhhh! Hahuuhhhh..." Seva's entire body began to shudder and quake as her girlcum spilled forth all over the other girl's lips, nose and chin. She had experienced quite the orgasm, perhaps from being pent up for quite some time...

Yet, for as intense as the first session was, Seva wasn't satisfied yet. She would go on to enjoy Kuara's company for several more hours after that, with each romp more lively than the last. And, when it was time for her to go, she hugged the courtesan. "Good luck in the little competition thingy--I hope what I paid you here is enough, but it's all I got for the time being. Y'know, I was almost gonna give up thievery, for a sec... but if I gotta pay to visit you here, then I think I'll be good to do it for a couple more decades or something like that."

Green Gangster
Kuara's fourth customer was, again, of the criminal variety. He was a rather large man, both tall and bulky, and his face was covered in scars. She thought she might have recognized him, but it was difficult to say... and he had not cared to introduce himself as Fihr and Conn did. He carried with him a large leather satchel full of goods, though he would not open them as they first dined and talked. Most of their opening encounter was spent in utter silence, with the man giving one-word answers to any attempt to make conversation and simply ignoring other comments. It was awkward, to say the least, but perhaps this was part of what she would have to put up with...

Then, after spending an extended period of time observing the various comforts of the room they were in, he finally spoke. "These are certainly luxuries that most lowly whores would kill to possess. Even some merchants couldn't enjoy things like these, not without spending their life savings," he said flatly, taking a sip of the fine wine, and swishing it around upon his tongue before swallowing it down. "To my understanding, you are undergoing a trial of sorts. So, you wish to be part of this prestigious establishment, now. My question is... what are you willing to go through in order to enjoy such comforts? I hope you have a tolerance for pain and punishment. It is through these trials that one finds success. If you don't... I wonder what those of the Palace would think?"

Before long, it was time for her to really 'entertain' him. But he didn't initiate with a session of gentle kisses and fondlings, nor was he in a hurry to find himself behind her or between her legs. Instead, he opened his bag of goods. Inside were whips, paddles, candles, various bondage materials, and phallic toys. First, the large, strong man wrestled her into submission, and although the 'play' of it all was realistic enough to nearly be worrisome, he didn't appear to be taking her anywhere outside of the room. Pushing Kuara onto her stomach, he straddled her ass, binding her wrists behind her back with a set of leather armbinders. He then produced a peculiar device, a bar with two more cuffs on it, and fastened those around her ankles, so as to keep her in an awkward position. Afterwards, he rolled her onto her back. It was admittedly a little uncomfortable, but she would simply have to endure whatever he had planned.

And the gangster apparently had many things lined up for her. He started by teasing her here and there with a feather tickler, lightly brushing her underarms, groin, and beneath her breasts with the device to elicit whatever response Kuara decided to make. When she squirmed, he'd discipline her with his hand, then the flog or the paddle, leaving bright red marks of various shapes and patterns upon her shapely rump. If she complained, he would lecture her. "Is this all you can take? Surely you can't expect to live so lavishly by only encountering this much adversity. Show me your will!" he commanded, before dealing out more punishment as he saw fit. One of the more interesting methods he employed was lighting a candle, and pouring the hot wax from it over Kuara's torso; her abdomen, breasts, collarbone and thighs. The burning stung a little, but the wax seemed to cool down and harden rather quickly, and peeled off neatly as well, leaving only light pink welts where the droplets splattered.

But while he did seem to have a sadistic streak, he wasn't going to only inflict pain upon her for no particular reason. She was made to beg for his cock, to pay tribute and kiss his hands and feet. Failure to do so would result in more disciplinary action--or perhaps a gag made from leather straps and a steel ring that kept her mouth open. If she misbehaved, he would position her onto her back on the round bed of sorts, leaving her head hanging over the edge of the cushion.

Then, he'd grab her head with both hands and force his huge cock into her mouth, pushing himself in deep, deep enough to make her gag. But the closing and squeezing of her throat around his manhood only seemed to arouse him further, and he began to fuck her face with reckless abandon. His balls would slap against her nose, giving her a scent full of his manly musk as he rammed her, causing a very noticeable bulge to form at her throat with every thrust in.

Before long, Kuara's gagging motions pushed him over the edge, and he shoved himself all the way in, holding himself to the girl's mouth, groaning as her oxygen began to run out. As soon as her consciousness started to flicker, he grunted and loosed his thick load, giving the courtesan little choice but to swallow it down. "Uh! Ohh! Ugh! Drink it all down! Hahh, hahh...!" He continued to fuck her throat, sighing in pleasure and cumming over and over again straight into her belly as her consciousness faded...

Kuara woke up with a sore throat and a salty taste in her mouth. In return, however, she received a fairly generous payment and a note left by her dominating guest, who had just left, as made apparent by the sound of her door shutting.

Red Doctor
This doctor was a surprisingly kind one, who appreciated Kuara's elegant looks and style. Almost the complete opposite of the last guest, he was a Honrainese citizen of slight build but of great knowledge, and proved an attentive listener as well as an engaging conversationalist despite his accent. Yet, he couldn't help but notice some of the markings on her body that were left from the previous guest. Reaching into his own bag, he produced a series of salves and ointments that he expertly applied to the various welts and markings on Kuara's body. He then checked her health in various ways, remaining professional the entire time and refraining from using it as an excuse to feel her up--which he could have very easily done, given the situation.

Yet he was still here for a reason. When it was time for them to go to bed together, he proved quite gentle, taking the session slowly and gradually. First, he undressed her completely, then massaged her entire body from one end to the other with scented oil, soothing her sore muscles and wordlessly assuring her that he wasn't going to be nearly as rough on her as many other customers had. Then, he rolled her over and kissed her, guiding her hand to his crotch and slipping one of his own between her thighs to exchange manual services. And when the both of them were finally ready, he positioned himself on top of her, his erect cock sliding back and forth between her petals before finally sinking in, inch by inch. This doctor was not a particularly large man, but was still enough to please the courtesan, and he took his time with the actual deed, allowing Kuara's nerves to take in every sensation.

But for as vanilla as he was, he wouldn't merely finish there, changing positions several times throughout the session; letting her ride on top, spooning her from behind, laying her sideways and grabbing hold of one of her raised legs, then finally returning to a position on top where her legs were pressed back. Only then did he begin to really pick up the pace and a greater sense of urgency, which, thanks to the natural progression of things, allowed Kuara's body to speed towards orgasm. It was as if he had teased her for so long, but only allowed her real intense, deep pleasure until now, and her thirsty senses drank of it all like a parched traveler stumbling upon an oasis. He too began to tense, signs of weakness showing in his frame, as he began to tremble, showing that he most likely couldn't hold it any longer. Of course, he would let Kuara know as much...

"Uwoh... getting close. Is... it a safe day for you? I don't want to make you pregnant, if that's against your wish..."

If she chose to have him cum outside, he would abruptly pull out and finish himself off by hand, releasing immense amounts of semen all over her torso, thoroughly glazing her abdomen and chest with the sticky substance. He had quite an impressive volume to give, and Kuara would be left with a massive clean-up job after the fact. Yet her admirer wouldn't leave her to tend to it alone--rather, he would help her clean up, wrapped her in warm clothes, and would even enjoy a snack and a drink with her before his time was officially up.

If she signaled that she wanted him to finish inside, either by verbal approval or by wrapping her legs around his waist, he would press himself to her tightly and cry out loudly, tensing and shuddering as he pumped his potent, voluminous load deep into her, first filling her womb and then continuing to roll his head and groan in ecstasy as the overflow of his seed trickled out from where they had joined. Perhaps there was a real reason behind his apparent concern after all, as Kuara had never been filled so thoroughly by one man alone. And when he had finally finished letting it all out, no less than three minutes later, he pulled out, prompting a seemingly neverending stream of his cum to pour forth from her flower. He would, of course, help her clean up after he regained his bearings, as the orgasm proved intense enough to cause both of them some dizziness. As expected of him, he would still enjoy her presence for every second of his allowed time with her, even if it wasn't doing something lewd. It was almost as if he had sought to be her lover for the time. When it was time for him to go, he promised another visit, and urged her to take care of her health until then.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(smut for Talish)

Red Mistress
Talish's first guest was a woman, one who appeared older by about five years and somewhat better off than her, thanks to her fancy clothing and generous application of cosmetics. Not that she lacked in natural beauty, as she wore an air of refined elegance and maturity... at least on the surface. Here was a lady who appeared married, yet here she was, in a Deunic brothel. She allowed Talish to serve her as any guest would, enjoying the food and wine all the same, and even forgave any slip-ups the other girl might have had.

It was then that she explained her situation; forced into a loveless marriage to preserve a family alliance, her husband dull and impotent. Not that she had much of a taste for men to begin with, apparently, hence her appearance in such a place. The guest revealed that she was the same age as Talish, yet she seemed enamored with the courtesan's youthful appearance. "Oh, the things I would do to have skin like yours," she complimented, but rather than being the passive-aggressive comment of another woman, it seemed a more genuine remark, given that the mistress was soon to enjoy the feel of it against her own. "You see, I love it when people notice these aspects of each other. Men are just so eager to stick it in you, release their seed, and then roll over and fall asleep. Rarely do they take the time, in my experience, to truly appreciate a partner. Don't you think?"

And soon enough, she would do just that, with little reservations. She slipped out of her crimson dress, cheerfully removing the Xali girl's top as well, and couldn't help but notice the size of her chest. Moving forward in an embrace, she pressed her soft mounds against those of Talish's, exhibiting a most pleased look at the feel of skin against skin as well as the girl's natural warmth. "Oh, look! We could almost fit into each other's clothes." Mashing their breasts together, she couldn't help but smile and make eye contact, and the woman resisted her urges no longer, leaning forward to give Talish a brief yet warm kiss upon her lips. Then another, and another after that, as if she enjoyed the taste of the first to keep returning for extra helpings. "Mm... I could pay just to kiss you all day, and it still wouldn't be wasted. If only I had more time! Perhaps I'll just steal some of my husband's savings, and come right back to you. But for now..."

From there, she allowed herself to grow more brave with her fondlings, her cool hands exploring Talish's body at a fair pace while doing away with the rest of her pesky clothing. But for as assertive as she proved herself to be, the courtesan was the one who was made to please first as the mistress lay back with her legs spread, pulling Talish's head in between her thighs. The Xali girl was tasked with licking her guest's moist cunny for quite some time, and it seemed she would have to keep going and going, thanks to the hand that had settled onto her head. Still, her efforts didn't go unappreciated, as she would soon find the woman moaning and whimpering under the skilled efforts of Talish's lips and tongue. She panted and sighed happily, turning her head from side to side and writhing with every stroke.

"Oooohh... yes! Aaahhhnn... m-my husband never does this... hahh... nnnnh! Oh, right there. Don't stop... don't you dare stop," she commanded, rolling her hips in time with the tan-skinned beauty's gentle lapping, obviously well on her way to a climax. She found it in record time as her honey gushed forth to coat the lower half of Talish's face. But the woman hadn't quite had her fill just yet, continuing to shove her pussy towards the courtesan's hardworking tongue, as if imploring her to slurp every drop of juice from her crease. It might have been difficult to imagine a married woman as just that lustful, but this guest was more than that, perhaps due to the pleasures denied her by her husband. And now, she was gorging herself on such bliss.

Eventually, she rolled Talish onto her back and sat upon her face, driving her now sopping cunt down onto the Xali and putting her endurance to the test. It seemed that the frustrated wife couldn't get enough of this sort of pleasure, and in the end, she used up all of the time she had paid for.

She found it difficult to leave in a prompt fashion, however, and when it was time for her to go, she kissed Talish multiple times, tearfully promising a return as she backed out of the doorway with her clothes still halfway on.

Green Doctor, Green Merchant, Green Sailor
Talish's next three customers entered as a group. These men appeared to be freshly off of a ship, most likely from Nenuphar's sister city, Havenport. They were of Grisalescan descent. The tallest of them introduced himself as a physician, while the most well-built of the three was a sailor, and the smallest was a merchant. Looks-wise, they appeared similar enough to be related, but didn't explicitly state whether or not they shared the same blood. The trio seemed much less interested in the customary food, drink, and conversation that started the session, as they spoke little in terms of language that Talish could understand particularly well--even their Elynsorian was heavily accented. They seemed far more focused on what usually came after such pleasantries, as the girl's busty figure and pretty face made it all too easy to look forward to what, for them at least, was the main event.

Despite the apparent language barrier that Talish encountered early on with the three Grisalescans, she would at least find that fulfilling their desires needed no thorough knowledge of their spoken tongue. For when it was time to get to business, they dropped their trousers nearly in tandem, revealing to her their erect cocks of various lengths and thickness. Only on her knees would Talish be able to serve them all at once, using her mouth, hands, or whatever else she saw fit. Her efforts would be met with appreciative sighs and groans of bliss from the Grisalescans, who allowed her to suck on them to her heart's content. But she wouldn't be permitted to make them cum, not just yet. As she worked them, one of the men that she was jerking off, the sailor, manually pulled away from her and moved behind her, grabbing her by the waist and lifting her up and out of the kneeling position into a more accessible one by which to fuck her.

He gave no attempt at a warning, nor did he ask Talish about the status of her experience with anal, but the girl could immediately tell what she was in for when she heard the seaman spit into his hand. She felt the warm wetness of his saliva being spread about her rear pucker, and then his finger venturing in to her tight rear entrance, wiggling around as if to test her give. Once he was satisfied, he slipped the digit out and replaced it with his cock, and at that point, Talish had little choice but to let him. Perhaps when she finally became a full fledged member of the Regallah Palace, she'd be able to have some more power over what did and didn't happen to her, but for now, she had to bear with whatever these guests wanted. And, at least for one of them, that was anal. He began to pound her unceremoniously, seeking only to get any pleasure he could out of the act--which at least was no small amount--and, thanks to his movements, made it doubly difficult for the girl to focus on pleasing the other two.

It didn't matter, however, as soon enough she felt herself hoisted up into the air by the strong sailor, who walked her forward towards the standing merchant. This second guest took the opportunity to line his rod up with Talish's folds, then slid himself right in, doubly penetrating the suspended Xali beauty. He grabbed hold of her bottom to help support her in bouncing up and down between the two Grisalescans, and stole a kiss or two afterwards while the deckhand behind her seemed content with nibbling on her neck and earlobes. Despite being shorter than the doctor, these two were still larger and stronger than Talish herself, and managed to manhandle her with relatively little effort. She felt like a ragdoll in their arms, being fucked front and back with little regards for her wants or needs, though the action itself was more than enough to cause her body's sex drive to respond--it felt good, overwhelmingly so. The one occupying her ass didn't have to large a cock for it to hurt, and the one pumping deep into her pussy was hitting all of the right spots. Meanwhile, the doctor kept himself nice and hard as he watched her take it in both holes.

But they wouldn't finish this way either. Several minutes later, they carefully lowered the action to the floor, where the sailor laid down upon his back, leaving Talish face-up, with the merchant still embedded in her cunny. This allowed all three of them some access to fondling her chest, and she felt at least one hand from each man reaching to knead the fleshy, sensitive jugs--even rolling her nipples between fingertips or gently pulling them in various directions. More importantly, from this position she could tend to the third cock waiting for her. The doctor kneeled beside her, presenting his magnificent and lengthy shaft for her to attend to with her mouth and hands... or both. At first, he accepted what ministrations she was willing to provide, but eventually grew more active in his role, thrusting his hips towards Talish's puckered lips as his sweaty balls slapped repeatedly against her cheek or chin, depending on how she took him in.

And thus Talish took to pleasuring her three guests all at once, seeing as the men apparently weren't shy about being crowded so tightly around one girl. The recipient of most of the stimulation would actually be her, as her mouth, nor her ass, or her pussy were left unsatisfied. Not only those parts of her body, but others, too; the seaman beneath her took to licking her armpits, while the merchant plowing her pussy nibbled on her ankles and feet. Each cog in this orgy machine seemed to function perfectly to the benefit of all.

Yet for however many times they successfully made Talish cum with the overload of sensations being forced upon her, they would deny her the pleasure of feeling their hot seed sloshing about in her orifices. Instead, they would pull out of her one at a time, groaning loudly as they emptied their thick, viscous loads into a silver goblet that had been hastily grabbed off of the table, one after another. By the time the three of them finished, the cup was mostly full, and presented to Talish. They looked at her expectantly with wide grins, and from there, she knew just what to do.

Green Noble
This patron, a wealthy looking Deunic man, came into the room with a companion--but not a human one. A large hound, perhaps Talish's equal in terms of body weight, scampered in, barking at the girl and held back only by a thick chain that served as a leash. It took a few seconds of shushing on the owner's part to calm the dog down, and even if the girl was visibly frightened, he would do little to address such concerns. Instead, the man took a customary seat, and his dog soon followed suit. Was it just there to watch? The Xali girl's guest eyed her curiously, seeming to admire her form as if he were the one to partake of its pleasures. But for all the small talk and pleasantries he made, the hound was simply... there. It warmed up to Talish over the hour, seemingly insistent on sniffing her in various places, and its owner only did the bare minimum to keep it in check. As a result, the hound was not the most disciplined. Wagging its tail incessantly, it paced back and forth to wherever its chain might allow it to go, trying to steal food off the table and sniffing everywhere it wanted.

The noble who owned such a pet also made no attempt to stop it from doing this much, instead actively feeding it whatever fruits it wanted from the bowl. "I love him like a son. But, he is still just an animal, and those--perhaps much like us--have urges that need to be satisfied. That is why I seek you, clearly a fine specimen of a young woman. I've been told that participants in this competition are willing to go to any length to qualify for the Regallah Palace, and that means experience in catering to a wide range of fetishes. So can you cater to my boy's? You see, he does love human girls so much. But few are willing to entertain the thought. Luckily, I have paid more than enough coin to arrange for you as his mate, so I imagine you are willing to oblige! Worry not, for the few girls I have had him couple with were more than pleased with his performance." It became quite clear that this noble was quite an eccentric type, but either way, his wishes were clear enough. Talish was to be the bitch for his pet.

The Xali girl was to be stripped down to complete nudity before assuming a position on all fours. It would be... an embarrassing and perhaps nerve-wracking situation, if it was new to her, but likely one that she would have to tolerate if she had any hopes of succeeding in the competition. All too pleased with her compliance, the noble unhooked his chain leash from the dog's collar, allowing the canine to scramble towards Talish. The curious animal first sniffed at her exposed nethers, then took a few licks. It seemed to understand the situation quite well, as this most likely wasn't the first time its depraved owner had rewarded it with such relief. Talish had little choice but to hold still as the hound tried its best to clamber up her back, already making thrusting motions with its rear legs. It scratched at her a little with the claws of its front paws as it struggled to get into position. Talish could hear its loud panting behind her, a bit of the creature's slobber dripping onto the back of her shoulder. She felt a warm, wet, peculiarly shaped cock probing about, first striking one of her buttcheeks repeatedly, then sliding downwards along her opening, narrowly missing it. It was clearly in a hurry to make her its bitch, but the logistics of such proved difficult at first. Meanwhile, the owner was content to sit and watch eagerly as the Xali girl went through with the lewd act.

Once the odd tip of its pink member had found its mark, nature took care of the rest as the dog's vigorous thrusting immediately sent it deeper and deeper still into Talish's tight pussy. It didn't start slow, either, hurriedly pounding away as if a rival were liable to tear it off her back at any moment. The hound panted rapidly as it mated with the Xali beauty, causing her entire frame to rock and her breasts to swing back and forth under the clout of its strokes. It was, after all, at least as heavy as her, if not heavier, and the size of its member was nothing to scoff at either. Soon enough, she would be able to feel a flared mass close to the base of its member, which incidentally did well to hit her sensitive G-spot, almost as if it were designed for such a purpose. It could almost get stuck, if it weren't so slick and smooth. In and out it went, rubbing on the bundle of nerves that drove Talish's senses every which way. It made it difficult for her to stay on all fours properly, but even if her arms collapsed beneath her, the dog would continue to hump away at her helpless form.

Although it hadn't appeared to cum quite yet, Talish could already feel hot squirts of the dog's seminal fluid shooting into her depths, its seed much thinner than human cum, but greater in volume, as it just seemed to keep spurting and spurting. It tickled the Xali girl's insides, and yet it wouldn't stop. The hound was just so consistent, so fast, so driven to mate with her that its motions were all too quick to send her to an early peak. Even after she felt the first wave of spasms jar her frame, Talish's partner kept on humping her energetically, proving itself just far too excited and eager to participate in such an experience. The steady pulsing and squirting of its hot juices into her womb drove the girl's body into several more spasms as her guest's pet finally came, a much thicker load now inseminating her.

Finally, the beast slowed to a stop, content as it turned opposite her and began to try to part itself from the tan beauty. Eventually it did with a slight pop, and once it managed to withdraw its member, its seed poured from Talish's gaping crevice into a small puddle on the floor. Pleased with the girl's performance, its owner left her a fair amount of coin--perhaps fair, given the depravity she was forced to sink to.

Green Noble
The second noble to visit Talish was a rather fit-looking man of light complexion, perhaps from Brevnia or Elynsor. He looked her over and appeared quite pleased, despite the fact that women of her race weren't necessarily the ideal of beauty amongst the nobility in such countries, and made several requests when it was time for her to please him. First, she was directed to undress herself completely--not an uncommon request by any means--before directing her through several different drills. Various bodyweight exercises; sit-ups, push-ups, squats, and the like, in what felt like nearly countless repetitions until Talish's body was strained and dripping with sweat. It was an odd experience indeed. Wouldn't she end up that way anyway after a good fucking or a thorough riding of her guest? And yet, from the rising bulge in the crotch of his pants, she could tell that he was getting aroused from watching her perspire and strain herself.

And just as Talish's arms, legs, and core felt as if they were burning, he finally allowed her to relax a little by laying down on the bed. Doing away with his own clothes, he lay down beside her, placing a hand upon her heaving chest as if to gauge her fatigue. From there he buried his face in her armpit and breathed in sharply, perhaps to take in her scent. And with a few more sniffs, it became apparent that it was exactly what he was meaning to do. Soon enough, she felt his warm, wet tongue moving up and down her underarm, tickling her. His fascination with her sweat and natural musk was an odd one, yet intense, as he simply couldn't keep himself away from her most private areas, ones that even other customers wouldn't really bother with; armpits, groin, the underside of her breasts, and so on. Soon, he sat up and had her do the same, revealing his erect cock. But instead of directing it into her mouth, he slid it in the crook of her underarm, using the sweat as a lubricant to thrust himself back and forth, groaning in pleasure as if he were actually coupling with her.

Afterwards, he would change positions, guiding Talish onto her back once more and straddling her. A fair amount of sweat had built up around her breasts, and so he slid his manhood in between her ample mounds, having her squeeze them together as he proceeded to fuck the makeshift orifice formed by her slick mammaries. His own natural musky scent had become quite potent at that point, but the girl simply had to deal with it as her partner proceeded to have his way with the smelliest parts of her body. He wouldn't cum quite yet, however, not even from the embrace of her soft, pillowy breasts. Eventually, he would lower himself so as to finally join with her in the more conventional way... only to tuck his rod firmly in between her thighs, so that his shaft might rub against her petals from the front, but never quite penetrate. And yet he proceeded to thrust in and out of the sweaty crevice as if he were giving it to her for real, catching a whiff of her sweat-soaked hair as he did so.

Then, finally, he directed her on all fours. Perhaps he might really penetrate her this time?
Perhaps as expected, he didn't, instead settling to rest his cock in between the cheeks of her rump and pleasure himself that way. But this time, he wouldn't stop, his pace gradually escalating until grunts hinting an impending orgasm could be heard from behind Talish. She then felt his cock throb several times before loosing its first thick shot over her spine, with the second, third and fourth coming in weaker spots upon the small of her back. Satisfied with the outcome of the session, he kissed the back of Talish's neck and caressed her, as if cuddling after a most fulfilling act.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(smut for Talish, continued)

Red Mercenary
The last customer to visit Talish was a tall, strong man of Xali descent, just like her. Judging from his attire and equipment, he was a mercenary, just as many males of her race ended up as. Although he was rather gruff in appearance, he took to her warmly, seemingly happy with the courtesan he had landed this time around. "I'm Rigran. Nice to see one of ours representing us in a place like this," commented the sellsword. "But you know what we Xali are best at... fighting and fucking," he added with a knowing grin, then downing the goblet of wine she poured for him. She would pour many more as they talked, with him sharing a few stories of his exploits--and asking about hers. Yet he wouldn't flinch at even the mention of any details in her previous acts, understanding that as a mercenary, a job is still a job. Nor did it seem to diminish his apparent desire for her any, either. "Well, damn. Guess we've got a lot more in common than just being Xali," commented the man, downing his fourth helping of alcohol. "Our jobs are damn similar, I know that. I'm sure someday I can show you mine--and how good I am at it. But tonight, you show me yours, and how good YOU are at it. You are a Xali, yes? Now show me what you can take!"

He proved rather aggressive in his initiation of the act, barreling into her and pulling off her clothes to get quick access to her supple flesh, his large hands shamelessly wandering wherever they pleased about her frame. Talish soon felt his lips and tongue against hers, her last guest proving as energetic and passionate as expected. He picked her up and threw her upon the round bed, following soon after, where a gradual disrobing was made in the process of many wild kisses and forceful fondlings. Rigran seemed addicted to the taste of her lips, but as he did so he would reach down beneath her waistline to test the wetness of her nethers. His digits slipped in and out of her, using the wetness within to slicken them and soon applied that to her outer lips and her sensitive little pearl, which he circled gently at first. Then, he managed to part his tongue from hers to move down below and use it on her waiting cunny. Even his cunnilingus wasn't subdued in the least, as he licked her pussy with remarkable zeal for several minutes. She knew when it was time. Her man wiped his mouth and grinned, revealing his commendably large member.

Talish could take the opportunity to show off her own oral skills as well, but he wouldn't allow her to make him cum just yet, though she might be good enough to squeeze out a bit of precum from her man. Still, for as appreciated her oral services might be, he would be quite eager to get to what, for him, was the main course. The sellsword practically threw himself atop the girl and proceeded to thrust as deep and as hard into her as he could, fucking Talish in a way that she had rarely, if ever, been taken before. The rounded tip of Rigran's length touched down upon the gate to her womb every time he hilted her, sending ripples of pleasure through her spine, which then reverberated to the extremities of her body.

With him driving directly downwards into her, as deep as possible, it wouldn't take very long in such a position for the Xali beauty to cum. But even if she did, her partner seemed far from done. His hands came forward to encircle her neck, keeping her from escaping as he plowed her mercilessly, sending steady pulses of pleasure to penetrate to her core. Yet it did cut off some of the bloodflow to her head, and blackness began to close around Talish's peripheral vision. It dulled her senses until the only sounds she could hear were her partner's rapid pants and grunts, and the only things she could feel were the waves of pleasure he granted her with every stroke. But before she could go out completely, he would let go, allowing her senses to gradually return. It left Talish feeling exhausted and disoriented, but she wasn't done yet.

Even if she had wobbly legs, she would have to endure as he rolled over, placing Talish firmly on top of her customer, and began to thrust upwards into her, over and over again, allowing her to ride as she pleased--but even if she didn't, he would continue to plumb her depths to send her nerves into fits. Eventually he sat up, closing his mouth over one of the tips of her bouncing breasts as the motions continued. Rigran's rhythm was fierce, but even then it wasn't the extent of his abilities, as Talish soon found out. She felt herself elevating slowly as her partner grabbed her by her bottom and lifted her up off the bed while still joined with him. He soon walked forward while continuing their coupling, giving her quite the ride on the way to one of the nearby walls of the chamber.

Then, he would pin her back against the wall and proceed to give it to her as hard and as fast as she can. It was rougher than Talish might have liked, or at least, more than she was used to, but there was no stopping him now. The mercenary even reached forward to wrap a hand around her throat, causing her vision to close up once again. It was even more intense now, given that she was completely pinned, helpless, her legs pushed back so as to allow the deepest penetration. As the blackness began to took over, Talish had to fight to maintain her will and her consciousness as she felt a most blissful orgasm coming to her. She was so close! So, so close...

Talish snapped back into consciousness. Although she felt her eyes open, she still saw nothing, and she could barely breathe, even--but what she did feel, was a hard, thick cock still pumping in and out of her wet snatch... and the hot bursts of its cum exploding deep inside of her. The massive creampie essentially woke her up, and gradually the rest of the details began to fill themselves in; her guest's sweaty body driving harshly into hers, the cold wall against her back, the overwhelming pleasure threatening to throw her back into the dream realm. When her vision came back, she would see the visage of the Xali mercenary Rigran twisted in sheer bliss as he continued cumming inside of her, shuddering and groaning and straining to squeeze every last drop of his essence deep into her womb. There was nothing Talish could do to keep him from filling her to his heart's content, and that was exactly what he did for minutes on end before he was finally satisfied.

"Oooooooooohhhhhh...." he sighed, giving Talish one final thrust before slowing to a stop and gradually letting her down onto her feet--not that the girl's legs would be able to function well after such a romp. Seeing this, Rigran picked her up in a bridal carry, the strength of his own frame still holding true despite the exertion, and gently set her back down upon the bed. "You take it well," complimented the sellsword. "You really are a Xali in blood. Would make a good wife at some point, I wager," he said with a grin. "But until then, stay strong, sister." He embraced her and kissed her forehead, thoroughly relieved of his sexual stresses thanks to her.