What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Developing Room] [開発室] Curse of the Succubi / 淫魔の呪い RE195590 RJ195590

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [開発室] 淫魔の呪い (RJ195590)

Thanks dude! I wasn't really impressed with the trial, but hopefully the full game is a lot better

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I get through the heavenly maze? Is there something I have to do with the cat?

Edit: Ten minutes later I figure it out. You have to go through the ''paths'' in a particular order.

Last edited:

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think my computer is too crappy for this game somehow.

I can play the game fine, but for some reason when I lose against a girl, the scene that follows has a lot of text and sounds going on like a lot of stuff is happening, but nothing is really showing.

All I get is a zoomed in portrait of the girl I lost against. No animations, clothes still on etc.

Am I just missing something that I'm supposed to do myself, like use spells to seduce opponents, or is the game supposed to show more than that and my computer is too much of an antique POS to actually make the H-scenes work properly, like they're programmed differently than the rest of the game (and most other games I've played) and it can't handle it?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Am I just missing something that I'm supposed to do myself, like use spells to seduce opponents, or is the game supposed to show more than that and my computer is too much of an antique POS to actually make the H-scenes work properly, like they're programmed differently than the rest of the game (and most other games I've played) and it can't handle it?
I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet but I suspect it may be because it's made in RPG Maker MV. There are performance issues with that system which is why many developers are sticking with older versions for now. From what I hear, unpacking the game could possibly solve performance issues.

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet but I suspect it may be because it's made in RPG Maker MV. There are performance issues with that system which is why many developers are sticking with older versions for now. From what I hear, unpacking the game could possibly solve performance issues.
I... don't really know what unpacking is or how it's done.

I decompressed the game after downloading it if that's what you mean, but I don't think I could've played it as a .rar file.

But now that you mention it, the file name is Game_boxed. Does that mean there's something more to do with it? It's already playable as it is, so it seems kinda absurd that the H-scenes don't work properly despite that.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think my computer is too crappy for this game somehow.

I can play the game fine, but for some reason when I lose against a girl, the scene that follows has a lot of text and sounds going on like a lot of stuff is happening, but nothing is really showing.

All I get is a zoomed in portrait of the girl I lost against. No animations, clothes still on etc.

no there's nothing wrong your PC. That's how the game is. if you lose, whatever attack killed you will get stuck on screen while your character cums from it. You can choose to submit to certain attacks (pick anything other than the first option when prompted) to cause that attack to get stuck on screen (In my opinion, the full body attacks are the best in the game).

Only the bosses have anything remotely close to a hentai attack (i.e blowjob).

Hopefully someone will rip all the images out of the game and post them on some gallery somewhere because playing the game seems really unrewarding. There's plenty of interesting sequences (i.e everytime a girl tempts you when you talk to them or bump into them) but unless you enjoy a zoomed in shot of a the chest or between the legs cam (as in nothing really explicit), I don't really see the appeal of this game.

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I just finished this game and it really could have used some actual sex scenes. I would have been just fine with the scenes the way they are if only I understood the dialogue, like with Mindia. You might want to bypass this game unless it gets a translation.

Also, judging from all the temptation sequences, I assume this game was made by the same people who made that game with the two maids and the weird combat system.

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I always like seeing something related to temptation, but yeah it's pretty much just a zoomed in shot.

I got pretty far, but now I'm stuck. I got to the urban city and the school place -- not sure what to do from here. If anyone knows or can just drop an end game save, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

someone have a complete save?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I assume this game was made by the same people who made that game with the two maids and the weird combat system.
lol yeah it is. so far 淫魔の加護 is my favorite one of their games so far, 淫魔の女王 is 2nd, forest of lilim is 3rd and the maid/doll one 淫魔の人形 is tied with 淫魔の遊戯 for 4th. lets see if this changes the rankings

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I enjoy these games, but they're all so cheaply made and lazy compared to games where female player characters are raped. Having the player lose to the second girl (of forty-eight) is enough for me since there really isn't much to this game; you might as well be reading an erotic story with its limited game-over situation.

Pratty

Reputation score

Just curious if it's even possible to text hook this game, I'm having no luck with VNR or Chiitrans.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just curious if it's even possible to text hook this game, I'm having no luck with VNR or Chiitrans.
find a post by Libellule and follow the link in his sig

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After three years, . Based on the demo, it plays like the previous game minus random encounters. The enemies appear on the stage, and you choose to fight, submit, or withdraw. The enemies have the same six moves you don't get to see, but now each enemy has a unique attack like the bosses in the previous game; they now have seven attacks. If you talk to the enemy and choose to submit, she performs her unique attack. This game also has a loss penalty after the first defeat. The player is charmed by the enemy in the second encounter, and the third encounter is instant defeat and a drop in level. There is a spot at home base where you can reset the encounter as if meeting the enemy for the first time. If the game is too difficult, you can change stuff in the item menu to make the game easier.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Why.... didn't you just make a new thread?

Thread locked because the OP does not meet the standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.