What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Developing Room] [ 開発室] Divine Vixen Protection / 淫魔の加護 RE119261 RJ119261

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Developing Room] 淫魔の加護 (aka Divine Vixen Protection/Inma no Kago)

That's better than me, I was lvl 11 and I barely won (my orb was gray). There is still a lot about the battle system that I don't understand. You apparently have lives or something, and you lose one every time you ejaculate...and your maxed health bar gets closer and closer to what it actually shows in your character stats screen each time. It frustrates me how my first health bar is barely 300 health, and that if a girl chooses to use a move that shows a CG, I'm usually screwed/insta-ejaculate on my first/second life. You are usually presented with 4 options, one to "counter-attack", one to "resist", one to...kinda resist?? and one to do nothing.

Also, for crafting items, all the useful looking ones, like the coins, which are supposed to give you permanent stat boosts I think, all require these two ingredients that are never found in any of the chests I've come across so far.
I have figured out that to acquire stronger spell cards, I should negotiate all the mobs for spellcards that serve as ingredients. Are you able to negotiate with Titania? If so, how?

Thanks for your advice.
To clarify, how can you tell whether you should pick counter-attack, resist, struggle, or do nothing (options present in top to bottom order)?

Also, when are you most likely to succeed in stripping her of her clothes? Does doing so let you deal more damage? Can you insert your penis inside of her? Are there any victorious CGs for each girl, and if so, how do you get them?

For the negotiation, how can you tell if the girl is stringing you along? Sometimes, she will give me the card after one ejaculation. The blue npc in the northwestern path from the tent says that they typically give you the cards after three ejaculations, and sometimes four. I've had the enemy just plain not give me the cards, resulting in a game over if I kept allowing her to make me cum. Is there a way to be better at negotiations?

And yeah, my biggest question is how to use all of these items I've found from chests. The only items I can craft are potions or some sort, nothing else special. I find all sorts of cool looking stuff, some look like gift boxes, some look like crosshairs, some look like rings, etc. They each all seem to have a pretty detailed description, which makes me think that there is more to it than just selling them (that's all I can do at the moment with items like rings, necklaces, etc, I don't know what I can craft using those. Only the herbs and plants are craftable, into potions mostly.)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

As someone mentioned, this game is heavily reliant on you being able to read the text. It seems being able to read the "mood" of not only the monstergirl, but your own character, is rather vitally important to not losing battles.

You are, as mentioned, able to ejaculate 3 times safely, as the 4th is game over. Not sure why - it's probably in the story.

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here are some things I found out:

Many of those random miscellaneous pieces of equipment you find are meant to be equipped. You can equip up to two of them.

You have 3 slots for cards I think, one slot for a crafted item, and one slot for some piece of body equipment that you just equip as it is, without modifications.

Easy way of progressing is to run for the treasure chests near the beginning of whatever stage you are on, go home, sleep, and repeat in order to gather the ingredients you need to craft stuff and the equipment.

Still haven't gotten negotiation down, but whatever.

When you have to make a choice during battle, where the enemy's attack triggers a CG, the four choices may correspond to four of your stats I think. For your stats, you have Offensive Power, Phylatic Power, and Willpower. Offensive Power may correspond to the first choice, which is "counterattack." I usually don't get out scotch free, but choosing the choice that reflects your strongest stat may prevent you from getting killed in one shot (one ejaculation).

D

Dojofun

this game is still on very easy totaly hard D:
in my life i CAN NOT fight titania...she ALWAYS one hits me even with cheat engine and with 500.000 hp she one hits me....i have no idea what im doing wrong. pls help D:
i agree this game is a B*** to play can someone plz share a save plzzzz :)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i agree this game is a B*** to play can someone plz share a save plzzzz :)
isnt that a savefile for the game 6 threads above you in my thread?

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

100% save data @ GC room.

Attachments