What's new

[Complete - Full] Devoted Days with a Busty Maid (RJ331377)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Happy Valentines Day. Show some love to others ... And maybe to yourself.

RJ331377_img_main.png

In Mid-19th century Japan, the protagonist's old British servant has just retired,
but worried about him, the old lady's granddaughter arrives to work for him as a maid.
She can't return to England if he refuses her, so he accepts her into his household,
and their life together begins.
The story is focused on slow, slice-of-life, lovey-dovey simulation, enjoying daily life with your maid.
Raise or lower her affection, sex drive, or mood as you develop your relationship with her.

See the Read Me for more information.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: -
TAGS: Big breasts, Creampie, RPGMaker MV, CGs, Vaginal sex, Slice of Life, Lovey-Dovey, Simulation, Groping, Rape, Blowjob, Paizuri

Please do not play this game if it is not legal to do so in your country, or if any of those tags offend you.
Mods, please let me know if this thread has broken a rule so I can have the opportunity to fix my mistake.

Please support the game developers by buying their game.
I have included some new features/scenes and bugfixes that I believe go beyond a mere translation, so please enjoy (see the ReadMe for more information).

Here's a link to the translation patch.

Instructions:
Translation uses Game version v1.00. Patch on other game version at your own risk.
Please review Read Me in game for similar instructions.

1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, under the www folder, overwriting original files.
4.) Enjoy!
This game uses basic RPGMaker commands and basic RPGMaker combat.
Arrow keys: Move up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter

Changelog:
2/13/23: (v1.00) Initial release; see Read Me file for full changes and translator notes.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
Please read the Read Me included in the zipped file if you have questions or need help.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.