What's new

RPG ADV WolfRPG [ぢゅぱり屋本舗別館] コスプレイヤーズクエスト (RJ424185)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

DLSite link:

Note:
This game's not easy with its puzzles. Combat as far as I can tell is either attack or do nothing... no item usage or etc. I've only made it to floor 5 with the purple water maze... so may ask for assistance on this one.

Story:
You're a cosplayer maid who came from another world and you have two companions that assist you on your travels. You want to open up a shop in the town, but the price to buy the place and achieve your dream is an exorbitant amount of money... so now you have to find a way to earn money. You go to the tower and try to ascend its floors, solve its puzzles, and do battle against its foes! But there's a main 5 villains in charge of the tower that act as bosses... so be prepared for a tough time! Alternatively, you could also prostitute yourself after unlocking a certain level of 'estrus' to raise money. That's about as much story as I could gather.

Controls:
Arrow keys to move
CTRL to speed up text/animations/run
Space to interact
X for menu

Gameplay:
Standard RPGmaker battle system with 'animated' battle H mechanics. You can be grabbed, hypnotized, tripped, etc. There's also clothing damage mechanics which can also lead to penetration. Unfortunately, there's also puzzles to this game that are difficult with no real explanation on how to solve them. (Dark corridor maze, a 10 second maze, etc). There's a quest system you can earn money with, prostitution mechanics (some of which are tied to H quests), and the only way I could figure to power yourself up damage wise are items you buy from earning money... as leveling yourself up only really boosts HP as far as I'm aware. The combat is grindy, but the monsters respawn quickly from what I could see. Items found on the maps also respawn quickly and you can easily gather a hefty amount of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Super stuck on the 4th floor's 'invisible maze' bit in the dark room - is there really no way to light it up? Seems like a stupid time-sink instead of a puzzle.

OP
S

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Super stuck on the 4th floor's 'invisible maze' bit in the dark room - is there really no way to light it up? Seems like a stupid time-sink instead of a puzzle.
To reach the jester guy, you have to find the hallway that looks completely around the room with the slime and chests... literally circle around it to get to the right side, then go up. I struggled with it too, since I couldn't find anything to light it up either.

Also, this game practically requires some sort of translation... I've been using Mtool to do that.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
To reach the jester guy, you have to find the hallway that looks completely around the room with the slime and chests... literally circle around it to get to the right side, then go up. I struggled with it too, since I couldn't find anything to light it up either.

Also, this game practically requires some sort of translation... I've been using Mtool to do that.
Gotcha, thanks! Although now I'm stuck in the same part as you - you reach the fountain, there's a bit of text. You reach the creature, another bit of text, but nothing happens. Jeez, this game sure isn't friendly to non Japs.

Edit: Do those two companions follow you all the time?

Last edited:
OP
S

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Gotcha, thanks! Although now I'm stuck in the same part as you - you reach the fountain, there's a bit of text. You reach the creature, another bit of text, but nothing happens. Jeez, this game sure isn't friendly to non Japs.

Edit: Do those two companions follow you all the time?
Yeah, the companions follow you the whole time except in certain areas like baths or going to your bedroom.

What I figured out about this stage is you have to traverse the maze after talking to the robot... there's a pool of water in the upper left hand side of the map that you have to 'bathe' in and get back to the robot in time.

The problem though? You have ten whole seconds... which to me, seems impossible unless there's some sort of trick that I'm missing. I cannot figure it out.

(Makes me wish i had some sort of noclip cheat)

asdfghjklqwertyuiop

Reputation score
I think I saw a weapon or a skill that lets you dash? I can't find it anymore though. I thought it would help with the robot, also cant get through that part still. Maybe I will use cheat engine to get through that.

Also anyone knows how to unlock showing panties? It's still locked even at 100 estrus value. I can accept all other quests aside this one. =(

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, the companions follow you the whole time except in certain areas like baths or going to your bedroom.

What I figured out about this stage is you have to traverse the maze after talking to the robot... there's a pool of water in the upper left hand side of the map that you have to 'bathe' in and get back to the robot in time.

The problem though? You have ten whole seconds... which to me, seems impossible unless there's some sort of trick that I'm missing. I cannot figure it out.

(Makes me wish i had some sort of noclip cheat)
There's a secret passage in the wall to the left of the fountain that lets you get to the robot on time.

DoctorPeas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's also red text equip called "ハイ ス ピ一 ドシユ一ズ" (high speed shoes) that lets you dash by, I think, double tapping a direction. I did it that way.

Next problem is the game hangs during a required conversation on 10F even with the latest version.

EDIT: Looked into the issue a bit. Game's hanging trying to display an .mp4. Not sure if this is a my system thing or what. If other people have problems (infinite hang in the middle of a conversation with a lab coat guy on floor 10), there's a workaround. The mp4 is 凶魔用動画.mp4 and if you unpack Picture.wolf you can replace it with a png and it'll display without a problem.

(That means: unpack Picture.wolf, making sure the Picture folder that's created is in the same folder as Picture.wolf is, rename Picture.wolf to something like Picture.wolf.old, rename or delete 凶魔用動画.mp4 in the Picture folder and then make a copy of some other png from the Picture folder but renamed to 凶魔用動画.mp4 Yes you'll have a png named mp4 but that's all right.)

The other two movies might cause similar problems later, I guess. If they do, do the same thing for them.

There's also a password soon after that. It's:
イェフダ レーヴ ベザレル or first, third, first
No, I don't know how to find it in the game.

Last edited:

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone know what the best stuff to buy is? There are so many options, all of them expensive. and they don't increase stats in an easy-to-understand way really.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What are you supposed to do when you hit the 9F ?
You have to farm the regular mobs there until you get a key for the manhole cover on the street. In order to use the key you have to activate the cover from the side, if you're standing on it you'll get a message that you can't open it.

For anyone else having trouble, the creator has a strategy guide for the game.

Unfortunately I gassed out at the 15th floor. The boss there is way over tuned and I didn't feel like spending hours grinding upgrade materials and BP in order to get past it. Like literally, just the ghost cat can kill you in the first round, let alone the next fight where you have to fight it and two other opponents. I had the 3 star remu costume, and had already spent plenty of BP on defense and HP. Maybe my level was to low? Idk, I think it was around 25-30.

Last edited:

easy85

Reputation score
Game is infuriating. Terrible difficulty curve requiring farming and terrible puzzles that require a lot of repetition.
As an example what you can expect from this game: you get in a room, grab quest item and you get locked in a dark room with open window with cold weather outside so you are going to freeze in 2 minutes (even though you were navigating that weather for several minutes earlier...). You have to navigate cluttered room while seeing nothing but black screen. So you fail, get back and remember the path this time. You succeed getting to the door and surprise, surprise - it's locked and you need some sort of item to bash it... so you fail again. You get back to the room and then (hopefully) you notice a pickaxe in the room that blends perfectly into the background...

Game does this shit at every step. I've got to F21 and rage quit because game asked me to climb stairs while dodging items flying back and forth - you get hit, you start from the bottom. Annoying but bearable... then you climb to the top just to find out you have to navigate a floor full of trap doors, which return you back to the bottom. So you have to check the floor tile by tile and climb annoying stairs each time. I've had enough. There probably is some hidden door or trick that lets you skip it but honestly - I didn't have patience to search for it.

H-content isn't worth it. Game is great if you want to fight your horniness with anger.

Like literally, just the ghost cat can kill you in the first round, let alone the next fight where you have to fight it and two other opponents. I had the 3 star remu costume, and had already spent plenty of BP on defense and HP. Maybe my level was to low? Idk, I think it was around 25-30.
Don't worry - later in that fight bosses gain bullshit resistance to your attacks and heal each other. I brute-forced it but maybe there's some trick to it - I honestly was angry at this point so didn't bother to try anything else.
It gets worse later - even normal mobs are pain to deal with.

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to farm the regular mobs there until you get a key for the manhole cover on the street. In order to use the key you have to activate the cover from the side, if you're standing on it you'll get a message that you can't open it.

For anyone else having trouble, the creator has a strategy guide for the game.

Unfortunately I gassed out at the 15th floor. The boss there is way over tuned and I didn't feel like spending hours grinding upgrade materials and BP in order to get past it. Like literally, just the ghost cat can kill you in the first round, let alone the next fight where you have to fight it and two other opponents. I had the 3 star remu costume, and had already spent plenty of BP on defense and HP. Maybe my level was to low? Idk, I think it was around 25-30.
Game is basically ruined around this point. Even after reallocating all of my stats into defensive stats, the boss can just one-shot you if it feels like it. The game is fine up until the forest area then just becomes absolute wretched bullshit.

Unless someone posts a save, avoid at all costs. The H is decent but not worth how awful the game gets.

Metayahweh

Reputation score
I can read Japanese fluently and I used cheat engine for money and stats, and even with that I give up. Got to level 28 and guide says I need a certain item to proceed, but quests needed for that don't appear. And I can't hack save files because it's a Wolf RPG game. Fuck it, I'm done.

noluck

Reputation score
I made it to floor 28. But yeah, I can't do shit because I can't sell pantsu to the black market guy. Can't proceed with the final part of the game because of this. Game really needs to be fixed. The damage and other shit is absurd and you get one shot like crazy if it's a magic attack.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
honestly i love the sheer troll energy this game has, every level is a joy to see what kind of bullshit is going to be dropped on me next, its at least way better than generic rpgmaker forests

Restifik

Reputation score
i wonder how to sell the pantsu to the item seller near tower

Metayahweh

Reputation score
I beat it after all. Save1 is before final boss (can't seem to be able to return to town), save3 is unlocked gallery. Or at least it says it unlocked it, since I can see locked tiles in gallery.

Attachments

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a way to refight bosses? Or at least a gallery of the in battle scenes?