What's new

RPG [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン ] My Erotic Summer Vacation ~Memories of a Rural Summer~ / ボクのHな夏休み~田舎で過ごすひと夏の想い出~ (RE208246) (RJ208246)

ANTagonist

Reputation score
This game badly needs a walkthrough for those of us that want to play but don't know even the most basic of moon.
Having a good time, but I feel like I'm banging my head into a wall.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This game badly needs a walkthrough for those of us that want to play but don't know even the most basic of moon.
After you get an ending, there's a red switch that appears in the CG recollection area. You can unlock the full gallery there.

Magi17

Reputation score
If anybody still wants a bit of help with this game. Can use cheat engine for the days(Had 3 addresses,4 bytes) . Tried for the time but might be impossible.
Each exploration phase of the day ends at 6 PM. Always talk to each character to either have Aika join you or for the old person to give you items like fishing rods.
First task is just to find everyone in the area. Cutscene will start immedietly after finding everyone or if too much time has passed.
After this you can head to the leftmost area past some farms and the graveyard to reach the hill where you will build the treehouse. This will take several visits to finish.
Always visit around 1 to 3 for events with the older sister. Around 9 AM for younger sister.
One of the following events will be in the exit of the house. It is some sort of beetle competition. You need honey and an insect net. The honey is in the kitchen while you get the net from your friend.
After getting both the event will be near a tree near your house just past the bridge.
After the cicada event you can see the next event in front of the shrine for a beetle.
Head back home for next event.(Had to find treehouse roof as my only objective.)
Next day I had a pool day event. Has a peeping event, racing event with choice of method.(Middle choice loses)
Night event after. Sneak out of house to meet Kenta. Go up after small cutscene. Will see another cutscene of random people having sex.
Next day you should head for the playground for an event. After you can get the treehouse roof nearby. Upskirt cutscene of older sister.
Same day head towards treehouse for event.
Same day talk to Kenta to get fishing rod. Go to farm near bus stop for event.
After you will have the objective of finding magazines for Kenta.
Also you can get some item from the store near the playground(gum, squid, or chocolate). Don't know what for at the moment.
Will add more as I find more out. Couldn't find the magazines for Kenta.

JorgeCG97

Reputation score
Fortunately for you lot, I happened to make an easier cg unlocker for myself today.

Remove _ from the end.

Press ~ in the main menu and it should unlock everything. There's actually a built in way of unlocking everything but it requires pressing a certain key combo in the right spot in the right event.

On a side note, it seems that the animation frames are atlased in a weird way when I extracted them, and it'd be appreciated if anyone could help me figure that out.

Deninov

Reputation score
If anybody still wants a bit of help with this game. Can use cheat engine for the days(Had 3 addresses,4 bytes) . Tried for the time but might be impossible.
Each exploration phase of the day ends at 6 PM. Always talk to each character to either have Aika join you or for the old person to give you items like fishing rods.
First task is just to find everyone in the area. Cutscene will start immedietly after finding everyone or if too much time has passed.
After this you can head to the leftmost area past some farms and the graveyard to reach the hill where you will build the treehouse. This will take several visits to finish.
Always visit around 1 to 3 for events with the older sister. Around 9 AM for younger sister.
One of the following events will be in the exit of the house. It is some sort of beetle competition. You need honey and an insect net. The honey is in the kitchen while you get the net from your friend.
After getting both the event will be near a tree near your house just past the bridge.
After the cicada event you can see the next event in front of the shrine for a beetle.
Head back home for next event.(Had to find treehouse roof as my only objective.)
Next day I had a pool day event. Has a peeping event, racing event with choice of method.(Middle choice loses)
Night event after. Sneak out of house to meet Kenta. Go up after small cutscene. Will see another cutscene of random people having sex.
Next day you should head for the playground for an event. After you can get the treehouse roof nearby. Upskirt cutscene of older sister.
Same day head towards treehouse for event.
Same day talk to Kenta to get fishing rod. Go to farm near bus stop for event.
After you will have the objective of finding magazines for Kenta.
Also you can get some item from the store near the playground(gum, squid, or chocolate). Don't know what for at the moment.
Will add more as I find more out. Couldn't find the magazines for Kenta.

Attachments