What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] Ojosama Marin ~Nobody Can Stop My Curiosity!!~ / お嬢様マリン~私の好奇心は誰にも止められませんわ!!~ RE186145 RJ186145

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: New Dieselmine Game

For the mimic boss equip magic def items and physical strenght. His big magic almost ever comes after a buff. Block whenever he uses a buff on himself and heal yourself afterwards. Magic doesn't do much to him, but the physical skill does some damage. Every other boss can just be cheesed by powerleveling (just equip HP regen and stand in a room with many enemies), but the mimic needed a little change in equip

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope the devs release a new patch so that it won't crash when using skills in certain areas.
Also, anyone know how to beat the mimic boss? I can't seem to deal damage at all :x
Yeah, there are states missing, broken skills etc.
But, im about done with armors so ill least finish it, will have to update the partial when they release a patch in the future.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can somebody help me against the boss which is the girl from the first Dieselmine rpg? I can´t level up anymore because the enemies dont give much ep (Currently Lv 42). I think i have most of the Equipments that you can have at this point and i can decide between having 9999 Hp and deal not enough Dmg and having around 5000 Hp which will make her sometimes just wombo combo me. I Have no idea what the dev smoke while creating this boss she, heals herself, she debuffs all the time and inflicts status ailments. Even the Last Story Boss was no Problem for me. And where do i find the magical girl outfit or is it the reward for defeating her?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the mimic boss equip magic def items and physical strenght. His big magic almost ever comes after a buff. Block whenever he uses a buff on himself and heal yourself afterwards. Magic doesn't do much to him, but the physical skill does some damage. Every other boss can just be cheesed by powerleveling (just equip HP regen and stand in a room with many enemies), but the mimic needed a little change in equip
Ah, no wonder. I always use magic cuz of the large mana pool. Thanks! :v

Drevius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so.... A S D are for tarots A does literally nothing for me S brings up dialogue history like W and D is the only one that actually activates tarots..... something on my end? the version i have is bugged? I dunno why 2/3 keys do something different than advertised i was mashing all the keys to see if they were bound differently but no luck.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, so just Menu and Battle to check and translate.
*Cracks open another Monster Drink*

Went quick this one.

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so related to everyone having issues with the game, i messed around and looked at what the guys using for his games extra DLL's, and it seems that some people dont have certain needed libraries installed on there computer, i had the issue as well when i went to test it out to see how it was, but havent been able to determine what libraries you need to get those DLL's working, from what i could tell its the Audio DLL for me, as when i alter it to see which one flags a error and doesnt kick to desktop, the audio is the only one that seems to be tied into the start up, i havent used that DLL for any coding work, and am unsure what it actually needs, but from what im guessing it uses a out of date and no longer supplied Library (meaning windows 10 might not have the older libraries necessities), this is still speculation, but i dont see any other options, im guessing i may have missed a additional update for windows 10 which may have whats needed, but i dont really feel like messing around trying to find it, if anyone else has some input towards this, then it would probly help some people out to put your two cents up, however i am pretty sure its a issue with one of the DLL's and am about 45% sure its the additional Audio DLL, not entirly sure why he needed to add a different library but im guessing he has some audio transitions built using that library, either way, this issue may just be windows 10 and newer Directx based issues im guessing anyone with the older libraries still installed shouldnt have a issue.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial is up!

@silentgator - I'm on Windows 10.

About the partial. I may need to update this one in the future once patches start rollin in.
Also, i haven't been able to test combat yet , so be aware of that.

And as always, got something you want translated let me know in the partial topic.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just let it auto update. Not touched anything regarding Windows Update.

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just let it auto update. Not touched anything.
Hmmm, what directx suite do you have installed currently?

edit: and another additional question, do you have the directx 7 libraries installed too (in the case that you had directx 10+)

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uh, how do i check that? Like, gimme a image so i know where to look.

Just go to start>run (OR go to the file browser and type in the address bar) "dxdiag" without quotations, then it will either ask you to check if your libraries are signed or it will open up the diagnostic tool, then under Systems tab at the bottem of the information it has the directx library version, IF you do have directx 7 libraries installed those would be harder to find, since they are not included in anything past 10 and would have been somthing you installed manually.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Uh, how do i check that? Like, gimme a image so i know where to look.
What percentage is your partial at? I don't mind shelling out dosh for quality content if it's got my native tongue all over it.

Wait, I need to rephrase that...

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@silentgator - 10.00.14393. 0000 64 bit Unicode

@Ninja_Named_Bob - It's upload on the partial topic, go play.

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@silentgator - 10
alright, at the moment i have 12 going to have a look and see if anything got removed between 10-12, also looking up on the DLL's he included most were already in windows before they did the update to 10 but im not really sure why theres issues if they were already in windows.

Edit: alright so, the DLL's are all rpgmaker helping libraries based off of the main engines bit, they seem to share a commen name with another DLL(at least the audio one), the issue may be pretty much a fluke incident, Site is here: whiteflute.org/wfrgss/?mode=view&realmId=1&pageId=1

Audio-ex, Bitmap-ex are the ones that may be causing this fluke crash to desktop for certain people, still not sure why exactly that is though, not much changed from 10-12 a few minor things were removed, and alot of major things were added, but nothing that should cause issue with audio or the bitmap library, but maybe adding the directx 7 library stuff will help, i doubt it now after skimming the library documentation though.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have an issue. Straight out of the gate, my x key does not work. I am unable to use it.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial has been updated!

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you get magical girl costume and how do you get the scenes with collar and demon?

Do I have to beat the cloud level?

Status
Not open for further replies.