What's new

ADV [ dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Poor JK Sakura's Pursuit of Happiness / 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記 (RE196702) (RJ196702)

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ196702] (Dieselmine) 女子校生サクラの貧乏奮闘記

Thanks, that was indeed the one I was looking for. I'll add your info to my scene guide on page 3.

Hm, I got Tsukasa around day 25 thereabouts. If you've saved him from the bullies, wear the watch he gives you when you eat dinner at his place. Look at the Easter Egg CG in the TV in his room after he's saved from the bullies. After that it's probably a matter of time.

He appears in the morning (7-8am) close to Sakura's desk. I don't know if it's necessary to progress through Sudou's arc to get his flag to trigger as well.
Yep, the TV is the key, after watching TV in his room took me like 2 days.

Uploading full save.

+REP is appreciated ^_^

Attachments

Last edited:

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any cg room?

cvalesk

Reputation score

I'm quite curious.. only some parts of the game are voiced, right?

vana-des

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Human pet + peeing scene. I'm not sure if this is day-dependent, but I got it by visiting the mansion west of the entertainment district on Sunday 6pm. Talk to the boy there and take up his offer."

everytime at 1pm the gates are open and you can enter

im at day 27 maxed hearts and try to find a way to enter teh mansion again for well his lifelong "maid" offer... maybe i need to wear some cloths and a certain undergarment :confused: haven't tried out all of them ...yet

About crashing client or sth 0 to count* quite happy and no need for cheats if you start of with the virtual zombie apocalypse rape then vis eh money is no issue xd
*im using the 2017 @ mikocon @ 2djgame.net game preview xd

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone know what the 2nd page of character menu (the h menu) means?
all i know is the lewdness meter is the heart symbol and I guess the mouth boobs and vagina symbols are sensitivity meters, but how do they work?
and what is the keyhole symbol?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I found a bug when talking with the guy in front of the science lab, it causes the game to crash.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I found a bug when talking with the guy in front of the science lab, it causes the game to crash.

you probably have pink hair (for that and hypnosis guy, pink hair causes crashes....)

roxazthelight

Reputation score

So based on Harleyquin13's guide, I need to lose to trio bullies, but whenever I lose, there's always an option to retry or retreat.
Retreating doesn't trigger anything, does that mean I need to win?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So based on Harleyquin13's guide, I need to lose to trio bullies, but whenever I lose, there's always an option to retry or retreat.
Yeah, the first one you should just downright win, then you lose once on second battle, and once on third battle. You face them 3 times.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which part of "Lose to the TRIO of bullies" did you not understand? There's only two of them when you first see the bullying scene.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you probably have pink hair (for that and hypnosis guy, pink hair causes crashes....)
No, I had brown hair and when I picked the first option, it gave an error where as the second option gives a sex scene.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any chance for this being translated?

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Any chance for this being translated?
I tried......and failed......

I wanted to make a partial but I can't change much more without breaking the game. I'm not sure whether there's anything I need to extract or what since the Virtual Packages Extractor didn't extract anything new from what was already there. I'm clueless at this when it comes to MV sorry. Any help?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you check the JSON files? Thats where quite a bit of MV stuff is located in, some doesnt even show up in the MV Editor

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Did you check the JSON files? Thats where quite a bit of MV stuff is located in, some doesnt even show up in the MV Editor
You mean the ones in the data folder? Yeah, I was using the editor but when I changed the actors and anything else the game would just go to now loading forever.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The japanese name might be needed by a script and thats why its doing that. But i havent messed with MV enough to know. VX/VXAce would give you a script error and tell you what line =/

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is ok but the progression of her sluttiness is kinda weird and unerdeveloped. She reacts the same to sexual harrassment even when shes complete whore who gives blow jobs to random stranger and has 5 "hearts" in whorishness.
Also nobody seems to give a shit when she walks naked through the town, not even a single comment. Even a guy who pays for flashing tits/pussy will not care when shes nude and still offer money. Breaks my immersion :cool: