What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Dieselmine] [ ディーゼルマイン ] Reverse R*pe Reincarnation / 転生したら逆レイプされまくりだった件 (RE194023) (RJ194023)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Dieselmine] 転生したら逆レイプされまくりだった件

You're really just ranting now you know. To their credit, they did host a poll for which monster girl design people wanted (which ended up being the most voluptuous females unsurprisingly) and they even made a small spin off with some of the girls that didn't win. They've been shown to care to some extent with bug fixes and yes, they have some economic practices that can be annoying when you can see past it all. But you know, sometimes it pays to be ignorant about these things unless it's abhorrently evident (Pussy Saga), in which case they deserve to be whipped. Given they haven't sunk yet, I'd say they're doing it just peachy and clearly want to keep it that way.

For the record, I want to believe everyone will work with passion and not do harmful practices. There will be other indie developers with passion projects in the future, don't worry.

Last edited:

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're really just ranting now you know. To their credit, they did host a poll for which monster girl design people wanted (which ended up being the most voluptuous females unsurprisingly) and they even made a small spin off with some of the girls that didn't win. They've been shown to care to some extent with bug fixes and yes, they have some economic practices that can be annoying when you can see past it all. But you know, sometimes it pays to be ignorant about these things unless it's abhorrently evident (Pussy Saga), in which case they deserve to be whipped. Given they haven't sunk yet, I'd say they're doing it just peachy and clearly want to keep it that way.

For the record, I want to believe everyone will work with passion and not do harmful practices. There will be other indie developers with passion projects in the future, don't worry.
Nothing wrong with a little rant I think i made some solid points and I wont defend a company blindly just because I liked one or two of their past works like many people do,if I dont see a company giving them their 100% i will make a small rant,maybe its enough for your standards but not for mine especially if im going to spend my hard earned money on something.:D at the end of the day it all comes down to that we both just have different opinions and there nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'd say they stay in business by producing solid products on a regular basis.
Frankly it seems to me like just the fact they put out something more elaborate that the bare bone Visual Novel format, that most companies flood the market with, seems to show effort on their part at least.

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys, I'm doing a partial for the demo of this game and maybe more once the full game is out but I already hit a road block...

So I decrypted the game and managed to open it in MV editor and was able to translate mos basic stuff like menus and some skills, actor names, classes and other things but I get an error while play testing so i put the encrypted resources again back in the game and ran it using the exe in the root folder.

The game loaded fine and the translating was there but when I go in battle or the menu while in the overworld while selecting skills the second option gives me an error about "libido"...

Same when in battle if I select the only japanese option I get the same error, Does it happen to you guys too whit a fresh unedited copy of the demo?

More info on the attachments.

EDIT:
The attachments got resized terrible so here are the imgur uploaded samples...

Attachments

Last edited:

Tonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game is out

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

It's out >;o

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Links are out on AS, only a matter of time for torrents.

Can't use trial saves, man I hate it when that happens...

tunk11

Reputation score

Just about 100% (Missing one scene with the foursome which you get by beating the boss I have no idea why I don't have it and 2 H combat attacks) (Save 3 Is in the boss room Save 2 is in the CG Room.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's all the scenes minus the footjob scene at the very beginning because apparently if you skip the intro you skip the scene with it. There's also a scene when you lose to the final boss and a scene when you beat the final boss that aren't in the CG room because the game ends.

Gotta say the concept for the game is good, just there's too few H scenes in between all the story and it doesn't help they reused HCG from other dieselmine games like the violated heroine series for the normal enemies as cut ins for their H combat attacks, besides the unique enemy sprites on the maps, of which there are only three.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, even if it's the same artist than the VH visual novel, art doesn't seem to be as good as before.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's also a scene when you lose to the final boss and a scene when you beat the final boss that aren't in the CG room because the game ends.
They are in the CG room. Seems like they get added automatically once you get returned to the main menu. At least that's how it was for me.

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's loli in the game.
oh, is there ? must've missed that one, sorry for that then. oh well, if someone wants a link I guess you know who to whisper now

Sarav

Reputation score

oh, is there ? must've missed that one, sorry for that then. oh well, if someone wants a link I guess you know who to whisper now
If you know that you can't post a link, how about you fucking delete or edit the post with the link.

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you know that you can't post a link, how about you fucking delete or edit the post with the link.
man, I dunno what post you talkin about

vatarn

Reputation score

nvm.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

am i stupid or do the saves not work? I've pasted the contents into the save folder but nothing has changed

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone else encountered the bug where the game crashes right after the 2nd boss fight (in the cave)?