What's new

RPG [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss / 魔王イリスの逆襲 (RE176175) (RJ176175)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 魔王イリスの逆襲

What is the point of packing and unpacking this game?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where can I find this memory patch?

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just downloaded it and it worked fine for me. Try a new browser or just re downloading it.
yep with new browser problem solved aaaaaaand this game loooks really good :3

im the only one who thinks this game deserve partial :3

Last edited:

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yep with new browser problem solved aaaaaaand this game loooks really good :3

im the only one who thinks this game deserve partial :3
Youre not the only one it's just that MV makes it rather difficult.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please explain to me what these packing and unpacking posts are about? Should I be downloading any of these?

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can someone please explain to me what these packing and unpacking posts are about? Should I be downloading any of these?
if you want to be able to hook the text to VNR/chiitrans or other, you need to have your game unpacked
(or just want to have access to file to see th CG )

if you know jap and/or dont need translator to play, you can play with the packed one :p

orocannoneer

Reputation score

After I unpacked the game.
I opened game.exe, but it's all blank...

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Unpacking the game basically allows it to be run like a normal RPGmaker game with data and files seperate rather than all bundled into the one boxed exe.

What it does for this specific game is get rid of a LOT of errors, crashes, ridiculous wait times for menu options like saving, and generally make it run as it should do.

How you do it is google and download Kao's Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker from here:

Then patch EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe with the 4gb memory patch linked above, it will allow it to unbox this massive game without crashing due to running out of memory, which it would do without the 4gb patch.

Then run the unpacker on the boxed game exe, and play it via the newly created folder and enjoy your demon queen faptime :D

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Youre not the only one it's just that MV makes it rather difficult.
well thanks to Libellule's plug in no need to partial for MV games now :3 its works perfectly with MV and combine with vnr it's translate everything :3

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is surprisingly generous! First village and it already gave me an exp boost and monster repel accessories.

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please explain how I get access to the hypnosis stuff in this game? Does the MC actually use hypnosis herself or is it on her and her party?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm having problems with cliploger when using vnr.
It just keeps repeating the last few textboxes over and over again, flooding my vnr resulting in it crashing after a short while. (This time around it was after the first fight, with the hero and stuff)

EDIT: Nevermind, I should open more text files...

Last edited:

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I even beat the samurais after you fight the octopus thing? They destroy me in one round and I can't get out of the little village.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do I even beat the samurais after you fight the octopus thing? They destroy me in one round and I can't get out of the little village.
Confuse them. They 1 hit KO each other.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That plugins amazing lib! Thank so much! Now i can finally use agth for RPGMV games. They were so annoying before :p

Status
Not open for further replies.