What's new

RPG [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss / 魔王イリスの逆襲 (RE176175) (RJ176175)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 魔王イリスの逆襲

Is it just me or do i need to wait 40 sec to be able to save the game once i open the save menu?
Only happens in rpgmaker mv new game+ mode. Also, save files of my backed up does not work.

Last edited:

ments

Reputation score

Is it just me or do i need to wait 40 sec to be able to save the game once i open the save menu?
Only happens in rpgmaker mv new game+ mode. Also, save files of my backed up does not work.
it's your cpu - ihave to wait 5 sec, maybe they will optimize current version of mv

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That plugins amazing lib! Thank so much! Now i can finally use agth for RPGMV games. They were so annoying before :p
a pleasure ;)

but... you are using agth ? agth + TA ? if yes, just launch TA, you dont need agth with my plugin, because he make already that agth make :D

unpack the game, and your slowing problem will disapear

apparently that a problem with the enigma package, he have hard time virtualize the game fast, surely because the game is to big ^^

unpack it with View attachment EnigmaVBUnpacker4gPatched.zip (dont forget to rename the folder with the "%" in something with no "%", or the game will not launch)

Gamer23

Reputation score

a pleasure ;)

but... you are using agth ? agth + TA ? if yes, just launch TA, you dont need agth with my plugin, because he make already that agth make :D

unpack the game, and your slowing problem will disapear

apparently that a problem with the enigma package, he have hard time virtualize the game fast, surely because the game is to big ^^

unpack it with View attachment 22344 (dont forget to rename the folder with the "%" in something with no "%", or the game will not launch)
merci beaucoup. They fixed it in version 1.01.

LeoN_DruiD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain me what i'm doing wrong? Hooked text, but can't translate it... New to vnr. ^^"

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can someone explain me what i'm doing wrong? Hooked text, but can't translate it... New to vnr. ^^"
that you have in your screen is the game + cliploger, the fact that you see the jap text in cliploger tell that you correctly installed my plugin in the game

my plugin extract the text and cliploger receive it, that not him who translate

now you have to hook VNR on cliploger

get it and install it from here if you dont have already make it
VNR :

here a copy of a PM that i send to someone to explain how to hook vnr on cliploger =) :

mmmm, if you never used vnr with another game, that will be a little hard to explain XD, because MV game are special and need cliploger between them and vnr unless xp/ACE/etc game

i will try to explain thing simply

- for now close vnr

1 - let look if you have correctly instaled the plugin cliploger

- launch cliploger
- launch the game

if you see jap text from the game in cliploger, all ok (dont close them)

2 - launch vnr

- go in "preferences" (right clic tack bar icon, or "cog" icon in vnr)
- here go translation=>translator, and check "microsoft bing.com" and "google.com", so vnr will use those 2 translator online (offline translator need to be installed to be able to be used by vnr, like Atlas, if you want to use it in the future)
- close the preferences windows

3 - now, you need to hook vnr WITH cliploger, NOT the game

- launch the "game wizard" : task icon right clic or "magnifying glass" icon
- here, next
- "select the windows of the runnning game" => next
clic on the START button, and select CLIPLOGER (not the game) =>next => next => next => next

- here the wizard will be at the "select the text thread" step, in the dropdown list, select UTF-16
- go in the game windows and hit F5, that auto restart the game, and you will see that vnr will found 2 to 4 text thread
- look for lstrlenW 571d UTF-16 and check it then "commit"

here normaly you have all configured, go in the game and see if you got the translation from vnr (he will translate 2 time in 2 color, one bing, one google :p)

next time you want to play, no need to make all that again, now vnr will know cliploger, you just have to :

- launch vnr
- launch cliploger
- launch the game

hope that will help ^^ vnr is very simple to use after you get on it, but sure the start can be triky, specialy on a MV game XD

dont hesitate if you have other question ^^
have fun ^p^/

Edit : Ho i'm stupid, i didn't looked your screen enough... you have already hooked VNR :p, so i thinks your problem is that you have just "bing" selected as translator, and for now, vnr have a bug with bing... =), just select another translator, like google in the preference or atlas after installed it, and you will see the translation (for bing we need to wait a update of VNR to correct it ^^)

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm thought game was over but it just keeps going and going and going :eek:
also missing so many scenes and no idea how to get them

LeoN_DruiD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that you have in your screen is the game + cliploger, the fact that you see the jap text in cliploger tell that you correctly installed my plugin in the game

my plugin extract the text and cliploger receive it, that not him who translate

now you have to hook VNR on cliploger

get it and install it from here if you dont have already make it
VNR :

here a copy of a PM that i send to someone to explain how to hook vnr on cliploger =) :

have fun ^p^/

Edit : Ho i'm stupid, i didn't looked your screen enough... you have already hooked VNR :p, so i thinks your problem is that you have just "bing" selected as translator, and for now, vnr have a bug with bing... =), just select another translator, like google in the preference or atlas after installed it, and you will see the translation (for bing we need to wait a update of VNR to correct it ^^)
Thanks man.)

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hm thought game was over but it just keeps going and going and going :eek:
also missing so many scenes and no idea how to get them
I gave up at the angels, when I had the two God Swords (or whatever) and was heading to fight the God of Extinction. Obnoxious random enemies every two steps who debuff you, drain you of mana and sleep you sapped my will to play.

Does the game continue a long time after that? Think my guys were around lvl 60.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I gave up at the angels, when I had the two God Swords (or whatever) and was heading to fight the God of Extinction. Obnoxious random enemies every two steps who debuff you, drain you of mana and sleep you sapped my will to play.

Does the game continue a long time after that? Think my guys were around lvl 60.
I found an item that prevents negative status effects so the mana drain thing wasn't an issue. Additionally, the potion shop also sells items that ward off that effect so take from that what you will. If you're not doing a virgin run, you can always sell yourself in the Feudal Japan looking town. When I was there with the ninja girl I farmed close to 500k.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the enigma vn unpacker keeps telling me out of memory when i try to unpack the game...any ideeas on what to do?

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

<-- use this on the unpacker exe.
I just found out about that by reading previous 2 pages but thx anyway :D

EDIT: if anyone have a full save pls share cause the last boss just...too much...thank you in advance

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

why do i keep geting lags between menu? while saving and just switching gear, otherwise it runs smooth but in menu lags alot! anyone know? :/

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

why do i keep geting lags between menu? while saving and just switching gear, otherwise it runs smooth but in menu lags alot! anyone know? :/
Are you playing the game unpacked?

The packed game seem to try to 'unpack' it behind the scene and load things, which means massive load time between opening menus.

Try using the unpacker mentioned earlier and see if it helps.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are you playing the game unpacked?

The packed game seem to try to 'unpack' it behind the scene and load things, which means massive load time between opening menus.

Try using the unpacker mentioned earlier and see if it helps.

i unpacked and got a folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER% and now when i lunch the exe in that folder the game starts up with only white screen :/

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i unpacked and got a folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER% and now when i lunch the exe in that folder the game starts up with only white screen :/
Did you read the last page? Says you have to rename the folder because apparently the % messes everything up.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rip been sitting here since 2am now 6am, been trying to hex and 4byte the goddamn mv maker game to give me more gold :C anyone know away around?

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rip been sitting here since 2am now 6am, been trying to hex and 4byte the goddamn mv maker game to give me more gold :C anyone know away around?
It's tricky as fuck with MV, apparently. I found a lua script for CE that works alright. It's in the attachment.

In case you don't know how to use it, try right clicking the Value Type selection.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.