What's new

RPG [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン] The Counterwar of Queen Ilyss / 魔王イリスの逆襲 (RE176175) (RJ176175)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 魔王イリスの逆襲

They weren't crashes per se, but the "width" error completely freezes the game, stops dead in its tracks. May as well be a crash from the total loss of functionality.

a846

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a complete save file?
I can't download the one from HF

failbot

Reputation score

Well, I'm getting the "width" error as well... all over the place.
MV has some serious speed errors, especially with transitions.
I love the art style in this game, but with the rampant crashing, it's practically unplayable.
I've been having the same error as well. Back on page 8 is an unpack program that I used that cleared up my first few crash problems. I ran into a few more however, but I then decided to try and run the backup file the unpack program makes automatically. (just delete the actual word backup on the file) and I got past the crash problem I was having before. Hope this helps.

(Also, if that doesn't work just went back to page 6 and Re DL'ed from that post. Works fine now.)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have a complete save file?
I can't download the one from HF
also can find in

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't get it to unpack the damn .exe I got "EnigmaVBUnpacker4gPatched", it says "out of memory" I tried patching enigma with the 4gb patch, still it says out of memory. am I autistic or something?
you don't need to unpack it, just double click and let it run.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dieselmine has posted a teaser on their main site for their next release. It features an orc and Six heroines. If my eyes are working right they are from left to right: Elven Archer, Elven Mage, Lancer Hero, Black Mage, Bunny Rabbit, and Swords-Woman. Fingers crossed its another RPG.

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows how I can make the princess and the dark elf join Iris's party?

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seems noone wanna help me. :(
Double posting is generally frowned upon, as far as I know. Getting the two to join is plot driven, iirc (aka. just play the story until they do).

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Double posting is generally frowned upon, as far as I know. Getting the two to join is plot driven, iirc (aka. just play the story until they do).
Yes, I know double posting is not good but whenever I ask something, it seems noone will answer me and well I 've completed the game, they don't even join as I choose to side with the main hero. Did I miss something?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, I know double posting is not good but whenever I ask something, it seems noone will answer me and well I 've completed the game, they don't even join as I choose to side with the main hero. Did I miss something?

They both join at plot-critical events. I'm not even sure if it's missable.

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ***39764;***29579;***12452;***12522;***12473;***12398;***36870;***35186;

They both join at plot-critical events. I'm not even sure if it's missable.
If I remember correctly, after defeating a priest who transforms into a giant robot, there will be 2 choices, the 1st one is to fight the hero and if you loose you got the ending which the princess's virginity taken by the hero. The 2nd one is to fight the hero too but if you win you will ally with him. So what choice is the plot-critical event?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Discussing branching path and endings.

At the choice of endings, its choosing to take over the world, or continue your revenge against the hero. In the take over the world, you summon your demonic hoards and they butt rush the city and the heroine confronts the hero, if you win, the hero dies and the princess gets turned into an monster baby factory (or something along those lines). (Not really a branch, more of an early ending given the amount of content)

If you choose to continue your revenge, you end up partying with the hero (basically the other half of the game) and defeat god. After that the hero is still following her around so they have one last battle. If demon lord wins, she fucks the hero, if hero wins, he fuck the demon lord.

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Discussing branching path and endings.

At the choice of endings, its choosing to take over the world, or continue your revenge against the hero. In the take over the world, you summon your demonic hoards and they butt rush the city and the heroine confronts the hero, if you win, the hero dies and the princess gets turned into an monster baby factory (or something along those lines). (Not really a branch, more of an early ending given the amount of content)

If you choose to continue your revenge, you end up partying with the hero (basically the other half of the game) and defeat god. After that the hero is still following her around so they have one last battle. If demon lord wins, she fucks the hero, if hero wins, he fuck the demon lord.
Yes, I chose the 2nd choice and got the ending which Iris um... ride on the hero but well I have no idea how to recruit the princess and the dark elf. Do you know how to do that?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't think she'll actually join and participate in your party, the best I can do is to just simply command her to whore herself out along with the princess post god event.

unknownman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think she'll actually join and participate in your party, the best I can do is to just simply command her to whore herself out along with the princess post god event.
Post god event? How can I access that?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It happens after you confront the hero and everyone get betrayed by god and stuff. Basically you go around with the hero to get the devil sword so you can kill god, but there are some side events that occur as well if you look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.