What's new

ADV [ dieselmine ] ディーゼルマイン Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock- 犯され勇者III~勇者なのに、ビンカンすぎるボクのおち○ちん…~ RE118597 RJ118597

firstlords

Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock-

Is it supposed to be such a small file?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So yeah...
from Dargoth's blog, found out they've already announced game #4

All I can think is like.. "haha wow".

Didn't really like 3. I'd say my favorite was 2.
Let's uh, let's see how this next game does.
I mean I do love monster girls, and I have for years now. I'd even go so far as to say its my favorite when it comes to H stuff, but wow this was quick. Their latest game like just came out. I'm just confused, I guess.

???

vhal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here. I didn't really enjoy this game.

The first is by far the best in the series IMO. Much better character design and hentai scenes.

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

did i miss something or there is no password given in thread for first file on mega ?

Reputation score

So, part3 somehow has a broken data.xp3 file. Is there any way for an upload with a working data.xp3 file?

Reputation score

Dargoth blog said:
They’ll take submissions throughout August and then everyone gets to vote on them from September 4th through the 23rd. It also sounds like if you submit artwork of your monster girl and it gets chosen, they’ll pay you for it, although the details of that aren’t really laid out. For a textual description, they’re essentially looking for the equivalent of an encyclopedia entry with a brief summary of rape scenes.
aw, shit. If I had known about this sooner I might have come up with something. with this kind of stuff.

I don't know Jipjop though :/

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well on the bright side, in a couple of days we get to see what everyone else submitted and vote on it.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Version 0.26 translation is up! Thank Dargoth for his work cause hes awesome like that.

Stormblizzard

Reputation score

Shame the Links still aint been fixed with the broken data =[

Burugudah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please upload the link to the game again? Seems pretty cool

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

deposit file doesn't work. Previous entries can be found on Eroge.com

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Dargoth's almost "done" with the English Patch, just so you guys know. He says it'll be out today, then he'll bugfix later.

rst64tlc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Area 4 - Yuki-Onna and Worm Princess. There's a choice in the middle route of the level that will put you on the route you want. Top choice is the Empress/Orochi route. Middle choice is Fang-Mei's route. Bottom choice is Seimei's route. This influences what final boss you will fight (And the H-Scene you get upon winning or losing).

Area 5 - Spider girl + Variable bosses.

If you're on the Empress' route you'll have to fight Fang-Mei and Seimei as back to back bosses before the Empress' chamber, once you enter you'll have another choice. First choice weakens the final boss by 500 HP, but there's no H-Scene upon victory. Bottom choice has the Empress at 1500 HP, but you are awarded with an H-Scene upon winning (Ala VH2 or VH 1).

If you're on Seimei or Fang-Mei's route the event that would normally have their fights is replaced with a scene of the empress being defeated by them. They will replace her as the final boss in their respective routes.

Losing to any of the final bosses in their second 'form' (Post music change) results in a game over H-Scene. Losing to them before this results in game over, like Xueli in VH2.

After beating all the routes and attaining 100% CG gallery the extra tab will open up on the main menu beneath the game exit button. Enjoy the threesome scene.
How you get the choices for the other routes? When I went into the middle area of area 4 castle, with the red "!" I didn't get any choices to choose from. Finished the game on the Empress route, by the way.

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The part 1 file in the OP is an archive with an .exe exntension. I would avoid it unless someone can vouch for it.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i totally hated this game: the protagonist is clichè and there's not explanation why he become so strong like nothing, the other chars are clichè too (the kitsune is all tsun\yandere like hurr durr i kill you baka, the slime is a clichè master dependent char, well all the other are clichè chars).
The only that i liked was the feets of the yukionna

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I never expect good story or developed characters in an h-game

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I never expect good story or developed characters in an h-game
not that i was especting that but games like monster girl quest at least try with some results

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game have full english patch ?