What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ディーゼルマイン / Dieselmine] 女騎士・レティシア / Knightess Leticia (RE208126, RJ208126)

Status
Not open for further replies.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Dieselmine] (RJ208126) 女騎士・レティシア

the game is already on the cat site.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sure the most loyal personal knight of the princess gets thrown into jail without a second thought and is suspected of her kidnapping because... she was jealous ? And how did she even do that while chilling her ass in the prison.
I think we should stop any sort of comparison with Lilitales from now on, Dieselmine obviously did not give a crap about the plot.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thing is you can even say this is a rip off of the first Dieslmine RPG Maker Game though that one was way better.

This one was a huge dissappointment. The cute Mage girls has two fucking scenes. Sometimes I ask myself why even make these good designs if you dont use them. Also no proper Bad End and that with a you have to lose to get every scene mechanic. Lol?!

Really wasted the art.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Overall pretty disappointing, the "corruption" progress is completely botched since all you need is to keep tempting enemies and you're not really given any reason to do that other than wanting the lewd.
The scenes are really just to go to X or lose to Y and there's no real consequence to losing since the plot goes on anyways.
All in all a boring CG hunt game with no soul, just download the CG or a full save and forget about it.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dieselmine's rpg game, no large bug is miracle
a lot ppl alway petition game so hard, no hint, lvl up too slow, enemy so strong, too long, collect H or ending so trouble, etc. etc. so a lot circle now make simple game with nice CG

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah it's hard too see a game in the same level like tsukinomizu (newmoonlabel) circle... and from long years playing hrpg haven't see a game like princess sacrifice or monmusu quest again :) . Well i know making a game is hard, can't always complaining when we're just a consumer and not a creator of a good game either.

People keep saying it's the same as 'this' or 'that'... it's hrpg what did you expect? stein's gate story?? Witcher gameplay?? Sick of the guys ranting for a bad game when the theme of hrpg is just the CG and the gameplay or story is just an extra... Why not just be an artist then? because selling a 'game' are better than just selling a 'picture', especially in digital form 'picture' .

Oh.. and if you think you're giving a critics or opinion, it's better to tell them personally on their site/workplace. If you put them in here it will be only read as rumbles of complaints.

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Half way through the game, and I have to retract my previous statement. Other than the art, this "game" isn't even worthy of being called a ripoff of that game.

It's like one of those university projects in which students throw in pointless features (and fail at making them useful or good) just for the sake of impressing the professor and having a few more bullet point on their presentation slides...

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not quite sure why everyone is expecting this to be an exact replica of "Lilitales" when it was never advertised as such. The storyline from Lilitales wasn't exactly the world's first and Dieselmine tend to produce a combination of proper RPG games (like the last release 或る館にて) and nukige like this one.

Because it's RPGMV, it might not be so easy to get that CG rip that others here have been advocating for. Regardless, it takes less than 3 hours to finish this game and collect all of the CG and scenes. As already mentioned, extremely stable release with hardly any bugs so any future patches are likely to be grammar and vocab fixes or possibly scenes for the last two boss battles.

What I can say about this product is that Dieselmine should try and get the guest illustrator to do more work for him. Art in this game is REALLY good and I prefer this style to Dieselmine's usual artist (the one in charge of more or less all games since Ryoujoku Battle Royale, the Okasare Yuusha series and possibly before)

Edit: Spoke too soon regarding the CG rip. It's out at the usual places. Doesn't quite feel the same without the accompanying writing though.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is an RPG that's been boiled down to the point where one can hold down the Z key and pretty much progress through the entire thing. It goes so far as to include a self-destruct skill and a "Win fight next turn" skill. (Win or lose battle). Things that I don't really like about it is the linearity as it plays like a VN with some basic RPG elements. Encounters, H-scene, and story progression is boiled down to the point where you get a symbol to click on. (Blue question marks tend to be Hscene, Red exclamations are story progression). While this does make the game much easier to play without a need to know JP, it does make the whole game rather bland.

Also Hurrah for the orc bro that helps you throughout the adventure.

Last edited:

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, the irony...

If the game is too hard, people complain, next game will be easier, people complain it is too easy.
People complain that the Story is too complex, next game gets a dumbed down story, people complain (Ok, maybe not, it is H we're talkin' about, after all).
Haters gonna hate and whatever you do, you do it wrong...

Why don't you guys just enjoy the great Voice acting and the wonderful CGs?

Only thing really bad about this game is princess and mage not having enough scenes & that the prostitution scenes stop before it get's interesting. And maybe an alternative ending for prostitue and massage scenes... *wink wink*

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, the irony...

If the game is too hard, people complain, next game will be easier, people complain it is too easy.
People complain that the Story is too complex, next game gets a dumbed down story, people complain (Ok, maybe not, it is H we're talkin' about, after all).

Only thing really bad about this game is princess and mage not having enough scenes & that the prostitution scenes stop before it get's interesting. And maybe an alternative ending for prostitue and massage scenes... *wink wink*
The thing is, those two things its good about, would be fine if they just made it a VN with some choices. But if I'm being told to play an H-RPG, I kind of expect at least some decent RPG mechanics to it.

I mean, for me honestly, its just the fact all the H-scenes seem entirely tacked on. The heroine stands no chance of actually ever losing a fight to get those scenes, unless you purposely lose. Takes me out of the whole experience when I realize, its only my actions as the player that can make it happen.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, the irony...

"Jeez, when I provided the wine frozen to the customer he complains, when I provide it boiling hot he also complains. Why doesn't he just enjoy the alcohol and the fact that I am not pouring him sewage water!

Haters just gonna hate!"

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thats just human nature there is literally no point in complaining about someones complains ^^ that makes even less sense
but about the game, there is always the posibility of an update, a few guys already threw a halfbaked game out to get some aditional stuff in later on

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It could've been easily one of the best monstergirl games but what we have here is a pseudo "rpg" with superb art. It feels like the dev has never touched a game in his life and tries to make an RPG. Since the bosses are all instant kill the only gameplay mechanic the game has to offer is to avoid the minor enemies *yikes*. At this point just do a VN version of this.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It could've been easily one of the best monstergirl games but what we have here is a pseudo "rpg" with superb art. It feels like the dev has never touched a game in his life and tries to make an RPG. Since the bosses are all instant kill the only gameplay mechanic the game has to offer is to avoid the minor enemies *yikes*. At this point just do a VN version of this.
The dev actually has made much much better RPGs than this, but their customers complained that it was too hard so they dumbed it down.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sigh.. I was hype when this game came out, been a fan to this circle since princess rena or whatever that game called (it was masterpiece). But this game is so boring no alternate ending and such, not to mention the combat system is weird. The only thing is good is as usual the art, other than that not really interesting..

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ohh dieselmine...
I'll be waiting for steam, the 'outside' resources, and summer/winter sale then

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

God, I was expecting another title like 魔王イリスの逆襲, but instead they just wasted all the good stuffs down, another thing that bothers me is the brothel scenes, they didn't go all the way :( nice art tho.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

was interested in getting this game off at dlsite...but after seeing the comments here and other reviews elsewhere, I think i'm just gonna download the game CGs at e-hentai...

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You could also play the game for the context alone. That said, the game isn't bad, but they don't seem to know how to balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.