What's new

ADV [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine ] Heavens & Hell ~Beatdown! Cruelest Hardcore Battle!~ / ヘブンズ&ヘル~殴って犯す!最凶リョナバトル!~ (RE173481, RJ173481)

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't see a thread about this one. This is another game by dieselmine of Violated Hero Fame. You play as a male and fight and battle rape various female warriors in an arena setting. They use their usual VN engine for it but it goes a little beyond choosing text dialogue but giving you (what I think) is the choice to either dodge left or right to avoid incoming attacks. I can't tell whether its pure chance if you dodge an attack or not. You can build up a special meter which gives you a scene once executed.

Hopefully someone can figure out if there's a pattern to follow with the dodging because flipping a coin every time is kinda lame.

Be warned this game is pretty big on ryona content.

I've completed the game 100% so if anyone can tell me where dieselmine usually keeps their saves I'll post it.

DL site:

Download (3 parts):

Password: zeoarchives

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Heavens & Hell ~Beatdown! Cruelest Hardcore Battle!~

Genre : Lots of White Cream/Juices Violation Slave Pervert Orgy Sex Ryona/Brutal

Dem some awesome tage for the game. xD

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And whats the password to the archive?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

arena battle rape, sounds too much like shootn fish ina barrel.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well tried on all my browsers and the website seems to be currently down.
Cuz I"m getting a blank white page for some reason.

I don't feel like debugging so I'll try to look into it tomorrow. Hopefully the problem fixes itself by then.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well tried on all my browsers and the website seems to be currently down.
Cuz I"m getting a blank white page for some reason.

I don't feel like debugging so I'll try to look into it tomorrow. Hopefully the problem fixes itself by then.
If you're referring to the mega link, add a # in front of the line he provided. It took me a minute to figure that out, but that seemed to be the problem.

So I went ahead and played through the game; it looks like which direction they attack is predetermined, i.e. you can write down which way they go each time and if you lose, just reload and follow those directions.

Last edited:

blacksheep38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Grab it while it's hot (and up).

!A94wlKRR!3UNbG0jHLTAy99rr9kj0JaVcKggzE7bEliNHssmpzJY
Not sure if what's written in the text file is the password because it doesn't work sorry, also OP's pass won't work either.

So I'm not sure if you mistyped a letter or something. Many thanks for the Mega link though.

Edit* Nevermind, I'm slow as fuck today, didn't realize about the space. lol

Last edited:

jonnymelabo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the game in english or japanese?

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
save file?
Could you at least try to post a complete sentence after necroing this thread from 2016?
It is called "beeing polite" - and since you want something from someone else, it should be clear to use something similar...

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So apparently you really are someone who either does not want to learn or someone who likes to be rude - don't expect any help with that behaviour...

flagstone_grasp321

Reputation score
Sorry for necroing this thread AGAIN, but I can't see to be able to find the save file @newgroundsluvr supposedly has, and the battle system is really just an NRG borefest, and my quick save apparently bugged out and I don't feel like repeating the same parts of the game again just to get back on track.
Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I finally managed to find the patterns, and with a japanese guide that tells which paths to pick, I managed to 100% the game, here's the save:

Attachments

Last edited: