What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
At least we get to see another humanoid girl and not some magical flying boob monster or sewer slime.

Really hope it's coming out soon.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Eh, they both look like static CG scenes.

Either they're going to be tell over show, or the pixel artist has his work cut out to get them animated.
The lack of them being presented as pixel art makes me think they're not being worked on currently, or are in early stage development.

I really do hope to see all the bosses with animated scenes though, they were pretty good in their alchemist futa title.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
Eh, they both look like static CG scenes.
Which they... probably are? The tweet mentions them as 'H scene of the illustration' [illustrator?], as in 2 of the ≥20 cgs that are being drawn by 'hi_cheese19'. I don't think dieselmine has had animated cgs since monster girl labyrinth? maybe that pet shota hero game has them if you're being generous, but I'd say they're closer to bigger animated scenes

I'm more interested in what these scenes spell out in terms of levels. The ci-en comments on both cgs, moreso than what's on twitter, which also includes the floors they're from.
The fourth is a forest area where they'll be putting aphrodisiac traps, plants, and fairies, this includes the 'lolis' and is also shown on the teaser image.
The other cg is a bit less obvious, but it says the character shown is 'a golem created by area 3's boss', so it's either an add created during the 3rd floor's boss, or it's like the lab area from milking farm, where the regular enemies were created.
That leaves, maybe, the shrunken-down 'outfit' from the teaser for the 5th area?

Also, something I just noticed, but on the teaser image the strange clown character's CG has the same outfit as the first area, implying there's also humanoid enemies (though maybe only in cg) in the first area.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Not looking good at all less then 2 days before we are hit with another delay....

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
it didn't look good from the moment their latest post said something about them releasing more pictures later as they develop the game, that sort of tells me we're sadly not close to release.

But I am super ready to be proven wrong by the game being released.. like.. tomorrow or something, yeah, ill happily be proven wrong
if the game...

JUST HAPPENS TO DROP RIGHT NOW!

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
After 3 to 4 delays now they better be adding a lot of content instead of fixing bugs these last few months.....

Peasant

Reputation score
I would be happy if they just released the game and added stuff afterwards if something is missing instead of delaying it forever

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I would be happy if they just released the game and added stuff afterwards if something is missing instead of delaying it forever
That kind of thinking is why we got Cyberpunk 2077 and Halo Infinite earlier than we really should have

Peasant

Reputation score
That kind of thinking is why we got Cyberpunk 2077 and Halo Infinite earlier than we really should have
No amount of delay would had saved those games, specifically the later.

Still, realice that this is not a triple A game and that, as most games of this category, its probably very divided in-between stages, they could have perfectly made sure early stages worked and released them early while using the time that we are getting as a delay to work on the later stages.

Or, well, you know, not anounce the game to be released half a year earlier than it should (may god prove my words wrong).

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, it didn't. I hate when people say stuff like this. Cyberpukn 2077 was in development for a ridiculous number of years and was delayed 3-4 times and was STILL an unfinished mess despite being backed by a veteran company with government financial support (which is a rare advantage few game developers get). It's been 2 years since release now, they they've barely improved their troubled game and seem super keen on drawing attention to Witcher 4.

It didn't turn out to be a mediocre mess because "it came out too early." It's just a mediocre mess and always will be at this point. I guess theoritically any game could become "better" with enough resources and time, but you still need to actually have the talent and foresight to know what would improve the game. CDPR obviously don't.

The problem is they went from a lucky hit (Witcher 1 and 2 were more under the radar cult hits) that still had a ton of bugs and problems like shallow combat and lots of problems with the horse navigation to a completely different setting that basically forced them to start over from scratch instead of building on what they learned and what worked from Witcher 3.

Halo Infinite was the literal same boat and recent insight we've been getting simply paints a clear picture: 343 had PLENTY of time, they just suck at their job and shouldn't be in chage of the Halo franchise. SAME problem. A whole freaking free year they didn't count on having to deal with the garbage they were actually going to release after a super long development time to release what...? An empty, lifeless 'open' world that would have made 10-year-old open world games look massive and complex? Yeah, okay.

I know everyone loves quoting Miyamoto's infamous quote, but he was wrong. You can't quantify art exclusively through time. Some of the most aclaimed and financially sucessful games were indie titles made in a short time by one guy. Then you have Star Citizen. By that logic, all of us should be jerking off to Star Citizen because it will inarguably be the best game in existence forevermore.

Because Miyamoto said so.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
No, it didn't. I hate when people say stuff like this. Cyberpukn 2077 was in development for a ridiculous number of years and was delayed 3-4 times and was STILL an unfinished mess despite being backed by a veteran company with government financial support (which is a rare advantage few game developers get). It's been 2 years since release now, they they've barely improved their troubled game and seem super keen on drawing attention to Witcher 4.

It didn't turn out to be a mediocre mess because "it came out too early." It's just a mediocre mess and always will be at this point. I guess theoritically any game could become "better" with enough resources and time, but you still need to actually have the talent and foresight to know what would improve the game. CDPR obviously don't.
Huh? I could've swore the executives for CD Projekt Red came out with a public apology because the game needed more time, but they wanted the Christmas release for the year it came out. Am I just remembering that wrong?

Also yeah 343 sucks balls. They have consistently mishandled the Halo franchise since their creation.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh? I could've swore the executives for CD Projekt Red came out with a public apology because the game needed more time, but they wanted the Christmas release for the year it came out. Am I just remembering that wrong?

Also yeah 343 sucks balls. They have consistently mishandled the Halo franchise since their creation.
It doesn't matter what the executives say. Frankly, everytime a PR rep or executive says anything publically, the last thing you should ever do is take their word at face value. Their literal job is to handle company perception, and none of them will ever truly put the company in bad light. Those same execs overworked and mistreated their employees but only took "blame" for the way the release was handled yet still walked away wit multi-million dollar bonuses and have since axed pretty much all support for Cyberpuk 2077 while pushing Witcher 4 hard instead. The only thing they're sorry about is that they didn't milk even more money from the game for themselves and shareholders.

Regardless, this is literally my entire point. They said it needed more time, yeah?

Well, they just had another freaking 2 years, and what has changed? Effectively nothing. Some half-assed patch 1.5 that fixes the most blatantly obvious bugs and poorly balanced perks but doesn't fix any of the game's core flaws or issues. People were expecting the expansions to be when they do their infamous "Enhanced Edition" bullcrap which previously has made some major changes to their game, like adding missing/previously broken content and modifying the UI. Basically, the Enhanced Edition of Witcher 2 (and 3) was the version they should have released day 1.

We'll see if that's true for Cyberpunk 2077, but there's no date in sight and most people are largely done with the game for good as it's aging and notwhere enar a classic like Witcher 3. There's also a whole lot of big titles coming up, as well as expected mega-followups or core releases like Starfield.

Not sure why we're surprised at this point... they sure as hell weren't talking like the game was coming out anytime soon lmao. I wouldn't expect it until maybe October.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
The release date on DLsite's been changed to late Sept. And before anyone asks, it's Sept 2022.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ain't buying it at this point, just gonna scour the internet for a pirated version once it's released.
Gotta show contempt towards their terrible management somehow, they really should be experienced enough to not mess people around like this.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
maybe this is like re2 where they remade the entire game from scratch just as it was about to release. just you wait! this game is going to have the unsighted combat system and romance options for all the enemy types and bosses. and it'll be deep! like mass effect. 10 years of post release support! lets go babyyyyyyyy