What's new

[ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] Milking Farm (RE273000) (RJ273000) Translation (Complete)

Reputation score
I thought you said you were planning on working on Mira next in the F95 thread though?
I did. It is indeed on my list, but as I said, I will have to see since a translation seems to be ongoing right now. And I also said that Succubus Mama would be my next direct target.

But if the translation of Mira isn't advancing, and if I'm done translating Succ Mama, then I will ask the Mira translator if he wants me to help them. Doing it on my own even though someone is already working on it would be rude.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Area 6: done!

Only one area + the memory room's hints + the dieselmine mascot's dialogues and the translation will be complete!

Didn't think I would make it this far, but I did.
Doing god's work anon

Reputation score

Area 7 : done!

So yeah. The game is in English now. As always, tell me if you notice anything wrong. Any typos, any problems,...

Happy fapping!

EDIT: I modified the link cauz the word-wrapping of one of D Girl's lines was not correctly done. It's a minor issue though~

EDIT 2 : Modified the link again! Thanks Mick~

EDIT 3 : I edited the link again. This time, the Imp's lines at the beginning have been translated! Now I can say that the translation is complete. For real.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
just tried the translation and i'm not sure if the translation on spot with the JP original and i can't compare both (my JP file screwed cause i forgot the translation won't work unless i use the very same file you use for translation) but i did find small minor wrong:
1. at 1st area on 1st encounter succubus, when you got ambushed from behind the text still raw or not translated. it's just 3 line so i don't mind it lot
2. 2nd area, when you give up to escape and surrender to mana and muna, the text got cropped or too long and didn't got 'enter'
1.PNG 2.PNG
other than that i find no problem, at least not yet to me, i'm not a good evaluator.
btw, i heard at F95 that your next plan is translating the Succubus Mama by dieselmine too. is that real? i like that one more than milking farm to be honest.

Reputation score
Hi there! Concerning the 1 area, I couldn't translate those 3 lines because they were not in the Scenario folder. I have no idea where to find those, unfortunately. And concerning the second area, I'll take care of it immediately. I'll modify the link immediately.

And yeah, I'm gonna translate Succubus Mama now. Wish me luck~

Mick2000

Reputation score
Hi there! Concerning the 1 area, I couldn't translate those 3 lines because they were not in the Scenario folder. I have no idea where to find those, unfortunately. And concerning the second area, I'll take care of it immediately. I'll modify the link immediately.

And yeah, I'm gonna translate Succubus Mama now. Wish me luck~
NICE, this is already a great translation work, i wish you best for Succubus Mama translation work

Reputation score
just tried the translation and i'm not sure if the translation on spot with the JP original and i can't compare both (my JP file screwed cause i forgot the translation won't work unless i use the very same file you use for translation) but i did find small minor wrong:
1. at 1st area on 1st encounter succubus, when you got ambushed from behind the text still raw or not translated. it's just 3 line so i don't mind it lot
2. 2nd area, when you give up to escape and surrender to mana and muna, the text got cropped or too long and didn't got 'enter'
View attachment 31020View attachment 31021
other than that i find no problem, at least not yet to me, i'm not a good evaluator.
btw, i heard at F95 that your next plan is translating the Succubus Mama by dieselmine too. is that real? i like that one more than milking farm to be honest.
Updated the mega link, the Imp's lines are translated now!

greatgf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bravo sir. Despite not being a hugely wordy or long game, you finished this surprisingly fast. I was sure that this was gonna be one of those games that didn't get a translation for a couple of years, if at all. The quality of the translation is also good too. So from all the lurkers and myself, I say thank you. I am sincerely looking forward to your next translation projects.

Noise-Marine

Reputation score
Hello, so which link is fully translated? And which version do I dL, to prevent text box being cropped.

Reputation score

This one. This is the patch. And if your text has problems, you should start a new game.

Noise-Marine

Reputation score
Is it the one that u just posted? I clicked the latest link that u posted, all H scenes after meeting the small fairy are japanese.
I didn't do multiple saves, should I try to go back and post a screen shot here?

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
you see the last 2 link anon posted? one is the game and other is the patch. take the game and apply the patch, should be working

Noise-Marine

Reputation score
Don't I copy and paste the patch to the ingame files in the folder. I think I found the problem. Thanks

Last edited: