What's new

Ci-En SIM [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] SUMMER-田舎の性活- +おでかけ (RJ351325)

Hisuku

Reputation score
Also, is there anything at
love hotel and temple? There is some dialogue at the mirror or something, but nothing else. The temple and the forest are just empty.
The answer is schoolgirl outfit and maybe enough ero (for the mirror).
The temple is only interesting for an in game event around 8/18.
Also also, the money just piles up each day? Is there no way to earn it?
You only get money via pocket money from the aunt (she says something like that in the intro). You can spend it in the menu for buying stuff at the online store (button bottom right) or buy tickets at the 7/11 for small trips.
In new game+ all items are kept so at some point it really only piles up. But who would play it several times?

fullbust

Reputation score
Did you know if a translation will be available soon unless the translation for version v1.02 is compatible?

MoonCancer_BB

Reputation score
So I know I missed a scene
(School Girl Footjob)
But for the bus scene you just need to progress past day 18(after the festival). After day 18 the you should find the girl standing near the front door. Talk to her and you will get the options to either go camping or go to the beach.
doesn't which one you pick first, but if you want that bus scene, choose the beach option. While waiting for the bus you can select paizuri bus stop scene.
Schoolgirl footjob seems to only unlock after festival event on the 18th or whatever date it starts, afterward go check in on her room and see if she's doing her homework in her uniform

loliboy

Reputation score
Just learned about the update, but i cant launch the game, just black screen after you press game start in the menu. I know for sure i was able to play it back in the day, but dunno how. Locale emulator does not appear when i try right clicking on exe file. What should i try?

kaito919

Reputation score
Question 1:
So Ive got the 1.03 Version of the game, and when I click on the "Summer Update Ver. 2.00" it tells me that it cant open the udm file. Any ideas? I dont have the game off steam so thats my only folder containing stuff from the game.

Question 2: I want to keep the game in japanese and dont use any auto translation since the stuff is rather repetitive, I want to use the chance to learn some kanjis :) However, I cant just copy the kanjis from the game and translate them in google since the kanjis are within the game. Is there any way to extract all of the kanjis used in the game so i can make a list of what I need to learn?:)
1645208643394.png