What's new

Ci-En SIM [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] SUMMER-田舎の性活- +おでかけ (RJ351325)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
bg.png
Links:
DLSite:
DMM:
Twitter:
Homepage:
Ci-en:

Requirements:
You need to have the previous game in order to play this one

Story:
A continuation of their last summer game SUMMER-田舎の性活-, SUMMER-田舎の性活- +おでかけ brings back your thic childhood friend who is seemingly just as thiccc as last time. Enjoy the summer with her as you explore
new areas to "have fun". With this expansion you will experience different areas like: going to beach, camping outdoors, and even take a stroll together during the summer festival. (more information when the game releases)

Gameplay:
Just like the previous game there will be a mix of both small and large scale Dot Animations. If you like to spoiler yourself on how some of them look you can take a look at their page to find a few examples.
With this game opening up the world to different areas, they've added a fast travel option. Since you will need the previous game to play the expansion I assume you can watch both new and old animations.
According to the DLsite 'Additional Elements' section, there will be new option to control how scenes will proceed. Seemingly the new scenes will allow you to look up and down during the animation, along with
the ability to chose where to finish. They gave the example such as cumming on her tongue, but there might be more options when the game comes out

Update: The ability to choose there to finish is limited to the scene finishing it self, or you can chose to cum on her face/mouth.

Should you play?:
If you liked their last game then you will joy this one.

Controls:
Mouse(movement, menus, everything)

Fetishes:
Titty fucking, Handjob, POV sex, Footjob, Thighjob, various normal sex positions, public sex

Gallery Code:

Last edited:

legol

Reputation score
It seems that the game version needed is the 1.0.3, nowhere to be found

Hisuku

Reputation score
It seems that the game version needed is the 1.0.3, nowhere to be found
You just need to download the game again from dlsite. The newest version is the 1.03

Hisuku

Reputation score
Did anyone manage to install the dlc? I only get an "unable to udm file" error

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Did anyone manage to install the dlc? I only get an "unable to udm file" error
make sure you extract the DLC into the main game folder(v1.03) and then run the update patch. It will ask you where you want to update to; navigate to the main game folder and select that folder.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone managed to get the translator working? I remember the code for textractor working but I guess it broke when the game was updated.

Edit: Does the English version work with the update? I bought the Japanese version because I figured the new scenes wouldn't be translated.

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
After update get stuck loading H screen need some help
I had this problem as well. If you are clicking to fast through the dialog it will glitch out and only show the loading screen. Just click slowly before a scene is about to happen.

ChaoticLust

Reputation score
can someone just provide me the save for the completed gallery after DLC?

Hisuku

Reputation score
Anyone knowing the new code for the demon/ succubus? 0707 isn’t working anymore.

Also it seems that you can’t get all scenes with stats maxed out. Because A: I haven’t gotten the bus stop paizuri we saw in the advertising and B: there are options for stats debug so there must be some value in that. Can anyone confirm?

make sure you extract the DLC into the main game folder(v1.03) and then run the update patch. It will ask you where you want to update to; navigate to the main game folder and select that folder.
Thanks. It was partly that but I also had to set the supported language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese

Edit: Does the English version work with the update? I bought the Japanese version because I figured the new scenes wouldn't be translated.
It seems that way. When I got the DLC running I tried to move my save files from the English version to the Japanese. Interesting enough, the Japanese version then started with English text! But it stuck at the first occurrence where new text should have been. I haven’t tried to update the English version. Would be interesting to try out but I guess it will end the same.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone knowing the new code for the demon/ succubus? 0707 isn’t working anymore.

Also it seems that you can’t get all scenes with stats maxed out. Because A: I haven’t gotten the bus stop paizuri we saw in the advertising and B: there are options for stats debug so there must be some value in that. Can anyone confirm?
So I know I missed a scene
(School Girl Footjob)
But for the bus scene you just need to progress past day 18(after the festival). After day 18 the you should find the girl standing near the front door. Talk to her and you will get the options to either go camping or go to the beach.
doesn't which one you pick first, but if you want that bus scene, choose the beach option. While waiting for the bus you can select paizuri bus stop scene.

Hisuku

Reputation score
So I know I missed a scene
(School Girl Footjob)
But for the bus scene you just need to progress past day 18(after the festival). After day 18 the you should find the girl standing near the front door. Talk to her and you will get the options to either go camping or go to the beach.
doesn't which one you pick first, but if you want that bus scene, choose the beach option. While waiting for the bus you can select paizuri bus stop scene.
I have no idea where to get that scene either.

But the camping trip and beach trip can be triggered way earlier buy buying tickets at the 7/11 and then talking to the gril when she is near the front door.
No need to wait until day 18.

Does anyone know where to get that scene:
The one beneath the bridge. I tried every path but she just doesnt want to.

can i get fullsave data? cant complete the entire CGs
Just enter the gallery code provided by Master Odin after day 25 in the parents room.
The new gallery code is 1810.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Bridge? Are you sure you're not talking about the scene at the beach near some rocks?

Hisuku

Reputation score
Bridge? Are you sure you're not talking about the scene at the beach near some rocks?
No, I am talking about this scene:
image.png
Definitely not at the beach and she is wearing her normal outfit.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
No, I am talking about this scene:
View attachment 42314
Definitely not at the beach and she is wearing her normal outfit.
So I haven't had a chance to try this yet, but some scenes might be triggered by different levels of arousal. It might be easier to find missing scenes by either: going to the Mini Mart to lower her arousal, or by starting a new game/new game +.

bulletslip101

Reputation score
On the screen to the right of the alleyway in town. The one with the blue sign.
You can walk down to under the bridge. You'll see a little dirt path going off the road near the sign and split in the road.
Need both bars orange or higher. Any time of day.

Hisuku

Reputation score
On the screen to the right of the alleyway in town. The one with the blue sign.
You can walk down to under the bridge. You'll see a little dirt path going off the road near the sign and split in the road.
Need both bars orange or higher. Any time of day.
That’s it, thank you. You really easily miss that path.
You wouldn’t happen to know how to get one of these two as well?
schoolgirl foot job. I tried different combinations of friendship/ horny but still haven’t found it
the facial. Not really a scene on its own but an alternative finish as it seems. Shown on the webpage. It’s either triggered randomly or on command, I don’t know. Haven’t gotten it even once
Also, does someone know what changes the ending? Pre DLC I got another ending than what I got this time.

Sonofsin

Reputation score
the facial. Not really a scene on its own but an alternative finish as it seems. Shown on the webpage. It’s either triggered randomly or on command, I don’t know. Haven’t gotten it even once
Your wheelscroll should change one of the labels at the bottom where the commands are, one of them (there's just two I guess) is what you want.
Also, is there anything at
love hotel and temple? There is some dialogue at the mirror or something, but nothing else. The temple and the forest are just empty.
Also also, the money just piles up each day? Is there no way to earn it?