What's new

SIM [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] SUMMER-田舎の性活-/SUMMER-Rural sex-(RJ283590)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Links:
DLSite:
ENG DLSite:
DMM:
Twitter:
Homepage:
Ci-en:

Story:
It's summer and you're cooped up in your studio apartment when all of a sudden you get a call from your Aunt. She tells you that she and her husband are going on a trip
and asks you to come back to the country to look after your childhood friend Hazuki. You haven't seen her in a while, but GOD DAM SHE THICCC...So what's a man to do? Your gonna fuck that THICC CHICK OF CORSE!!!

Gameplay:
Dieselmine's newest game is a SIM where you the player stay at your Aunt's house while looking after your childhood friend. You haven't seen your childhood friend Hazuki in a while and
she all grown up now. While staying there you find yourself having naught experiences with Hazuki; blowjobs, handjobs, sex, sex toys, etc. You have until the end of August to get your fill
of high quality Dot animations. There are 6 high quality Dot animations and 21 normal Dot animations. You can also have 3 different outfits for Hazuki. In order to unlock more Dot animations you need to
increase her interest level and horny levels. Interest levels are increase by talking with Hazuki and horny level are increased by sex. A purple bar indicates max level. You can also get some animations by buy her items, changing
Hazuki clothes, and fucking her in different locations of the house.

Should you play?:
I myself love DIeselmine for their top notch reverse rape games. I was surprised to say that I really enjoyed this game, even though it wasn't a reverse rape game. Animations were solid and gameplay was easy to pick up on
for those who don't speak the language. Overall it is a solid buy by me.

Controls:
Mouse(movement, menus, everything)

Fetishes:
Handjobs, Blowjobs, Thighjob, Onahole, various normal sex positions, public sex, rimming, and Titty Fuck

Gallery Code:

Last edited:

miragelord

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty amazing game, finished it. I just didnt understand what most of the items bought off the summerzon do? I know some unlock extra H Scenario, but most i have no clue.
Im still lacking a ton of scenes, anyone got a full save file?
Thank you :)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Promo video:

Well, I still have dieselmine blacklisted... For Environmental Pollution. Still, it'd be nice of someone to tip them to improve gameplay-wise. With tackling the M-kun audience, and true game circles like SQDT or Jamming Software reviving, I'm not betting much on their survival unless they hire someone interested in making Games proper. Their Labyrinth game had huge potential, it just needed a decent coder.

TL,DR: Diesel is for long distances. Please aim for higher goals, you have most of the team for it.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the first opportunity you can do so, you can just farm EXP in both fields without consuming time, so you can get to max levels with enough farming.
A lot of scenes in the gallery are variants of each other. There's separate entries for the large animations but for different times. For the smaller animations, there's separate entries for the heroine's existing level and outfit, which I presume would affect dialogue but not animation.

You can also cheat pretty easily using Cheat Engine to get money, but it's essentially pointless since everything's time-locked and I can't tell if these items do much besides two of them.
Larger Animations I found were...
- Outside, with the typical outfit
- Inside the bathroom, while she's taking a bath
- While drying clothing
- In the side room of the living room, while wearing the swimsuit
- In your room after you buy the onahole
- In the toilet, with the purchased outfit

I feel like there's more, but I didn't find them.
I also have no idea what the stuff in the closet room and the room to the right of the 2nd floor hallway are for.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pretty amazing game, although I'm having this really annoying screen glitch, I'm guessing the most notable issue is that I'm not playing it with japanese region locale settings, unless someone else had this problem, but by the few posts above doesn't seem to be the case. Not exactly my image, but it's the same issue I have another person had with the game on another forum, just to illustrate the problem.

Attachments

Magdragons

Reputation score
There is a way to unlock all CG, but it needs a 4 digit password that i can't find.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@letronixRULES Did you resize the game window or running a monitor resolution besides 1080p?

Knowing how rushed dieselmine games are and how they're relatively new to Unity (This is their only Unity game, as far as I know?) they might have made a mistake when setting up the UI canvas for the dialogue boxes.

From my own experience, Unity does some *really* weird things with button size scaling if not set up right. And having the game at an aspect ratio or resoloution that wasn't intended by the dev can cause things like that oversized X button.

kassak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@letronixRULES Did you resize the game window or running a monitor resolution besides 1080p?

Knowing how rushed dieselmine games are and how they're relatively new to Unity (This is their only Unity game, as far as I know?) they might have made a mistake when setting up the UI canvas for the dialogue boxes.

From my own experience, Unity does some *really* weird things with button size scaling if not set up right. And having the game at an aspect ratio or resoloution that wasn't intended by the dev can cause things like that oversized X button.
Had the same issue... tried to change to 1280x720 .... but button were way to big, and pics where not rendered...
Created a shortcut, and runned with applocale japanese locale, did the trick for me...

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone did menage to make auto translator like bepix or reipatcher work with this game?
Interesting, I can confirm this (with trial - 100Mo for an unity game is definitely worth some praise).

If anyone can shed some light unto this, please do, I'll add it to the thread https://ulmf.org/threads/xunity-auto-translator-guide-to-unity-games-japanese-mtl-english.14075/
Is it related to that silly font they use? If so, how to fix that? It's more for other games, but that's still a viable learning experience.

eragon03

Reputation score
Pretty amazing game, although I'm having this really annoying screen glitch, I'm guessing the most notable issue is that I'm not playing it with japanese region locale settings, unless someone else had this problem, but by the few posts above doesn't seem to be the case. Not exactly my image, but it's the same issue I have another person had with the game on another forum, just to illustrate the problem.
auto translator cause this....for now i can just hope someone can make the reipatcher work on this tittle.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Had the same issue... tried to change to 1280x720 .... but button were way to big, and pics where not rendered...
Created a shortcut, and runned with applocale japanese locale, did the trick for me...
Huh, so how did you do said shortcut exactly? Since it seems you had the same issue, would you mind telling so maybe I can replicate the same thing so I can run the game, hopefully, properly this time, sorry if it's bothersome to you.
I also. just as a heads up, did change region locale to japanese, just wondering how did you guys manage to change the resolution? Besides on properties, considering it has been forever since I played any Dieselmine game, I would figure a lot of things have to be done to play them correctly.

kutechip1

Reputation score
i had same problem too, but use Locale Emulator solved it

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'll try that then, thanks.

Edit: Seems to have worked, at least the button is no longer big/glitched... the only problem is that in my impulsiveness... I tried to put the option "Execute with a resolution of 640x480"... and then decided to try that before doing the Locale Emulator thing, then I disabled the option... and now the game has been "stuck" in that small resolution size... and now I don't know how to change it back to normal... *sigh* this is great.

Last edited:

nativegypsy

Reputation score
Is there a reason why the game gets stuck on infinite loading screen when trying to H?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'll try that then, thanks.

Edit: Seems to have worked, at least the button is no longer big/glitched... the only problem is that in my impulsiveness... I tried to put the option "Execute with a resolution of 640x480"... and then decided to try that before doing the Locale Emulator thing, then I disabled the option... and now the game has been "stuck" in that small resolution size... and now I don't know how to change it back to normal... *sigh* this is great.
Try to revert all your resolution setting back to normal and just use "alt+enter" for full screen.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a reason why the game gets stuck on infinite loading screen when trying to H?
I was having the same problem. I downloaded a different torrent and it worked. Maybe we got a incomplete version.

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I was having the same problem. I downloaded a different torrent and it worked. Maybe we got a incomplete version.
Could you tell me where did u find the 2nd torrent in private msg? (cuz I dunno if you could share game links here)

fringgs

Reputation score
Try 0707 or 7070. Someone on 4chan found it but I don't know where they found it. Apparently it's on the website and dieselmine's twitter.
where you put them??

#edit nvm found her

Last edited: