What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ディーゼルマイン / Dieselmine ] トリニティダンジョン~淫魔と少女とエッチな迷宮~ / Trinity Dungeon (RJ224974)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissuePlease

Reputation score
RJ224974_img_main.jpg

Trinity Dungeon, available on both JP and EN DLsite.

If somebody played this game, might he (... she?) share a 100% save data, or a checkpoint from where it' s easy to reach all of the enemies/bosses, or a gallery of some sort?
Possibly Jp version, in case the En version save data isn't compatible with the Jp version, and still if possible, from a copy of the latest update.

Even sharing some way to edit the save and achieve the same results would be good enough as far as i'm concerned.
Or if all of this is not possible, even a simple walkthrough to get all of the content would be fine too.

Thank you so much.

EDIT

I've been told that this post can get me some trouble, so I've deleted the links to DLsite just in case.

Well, i didn' t see any other thread about this game anywhere on ULMF, so i wasn't able to find some user who played it and contact them by pm.

For this game in particular, there is no option to pay for the a surplus to get a 100% or any other kind of savegame, so i'm not hurting the dev in any possible way. You just pay a fixed price for the game without a save data, and that' s it.
If i'm doing something, i'm potentially letting more people interested in this kind of games know about this work.

It' s not like i'm spamming or anything, since i went through the trouble of making a whole thread, just to ask help to reach sooner the end of a game i already own, right?

Also, nothing prevents this thread to be converted to a regular post about this game, i'm an active user so just ask to do so.

If this EDIT bothers you, or you judge that there is nothing wrong with it, just tell me so and i will get rid of it.

I think that talking and telling me what would be best to do in this case, would be much more better than enforcing dominance and ownage, unless that' s your way of doing things.

Last edited:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:
  • Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is that it’s not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.

That would be the part people are saying that would get you in trouble. As for opening the thread to "bring awareness", ULMF is a moderately-sized community. I'm sure a thread existed for this game, went dead, and therein became irrelevant until the recent reorganization. Also, an OP generally includes a link to the game unless it contains explicit material. As well, it is required that you post if it contains explicit material so others may be informed.

3. Thread Creation

When creating a thread, the following guidelines must be adhered to. Not including them will result in the thread being deleted, no matter how many posts the thread gets before a moderator sees it. Subsequent reposts of the same thread, without following the rules will result in a 3 day ban. All other rules will apply.

• Thread title must follow this format, as applicable:
    • [Author’s Name] Title of game in primary language / Title of game in English, if direct translation exists (RJ Number, if applicable)
    • If a direct translation to the name does not exist, do not attempt to add a machine translation or make your own title.
      • If you have any questions or concerns about what to put as the title, just default to the original language, with the original name
    • If RJ number does not exist, then there is no need to add it.
    • Thread title must have appropriately attached prefix tag to it.
  • Thread OP must contain the minimum information:
    • Link to source of the game’s information (DLSite, blog, etc)
    • A brief description of the game
      • Fetishes in the game should be added
      • The following content MUST be explicitly mentioned in the OP
        • Guro/Ryona
        • Vore
        • NTR
        • Loli/Shota
    • Explain controls, if possible
    • Explain brief summary of premise of game (genre, what to do, etc)
If a game is not far enough in development to be able to provide this information, add as much as you can (Speculation, images, developer updates). OPs are expected to update until it can meet the original top requirements.

If so little information exists, then you must make the thread in the H-Games Discussion section until enough information can be retrieved.

4. Threads with loli/shota discussion are allowed. Loli and shota content are NOT allowed under any circumstances.

Threads are allowed to discuss the content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. The only exception to this rule is the thread OP, when linking the source of the game’s information, within reason. Even then, ONLY provide the link to the source. Do not post DLSite preview images, unless there is no explicitly sexual content (nudity is NOT allowed). Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.
It is advisable you contact Darkfire1004 if you require assistance with further defining your OP and/or thread.

OP
TissuePlease

TissuePlease

Reputation score
It says that asking for a game file save, or certain game files for technical issues are exempted from the rule, good to know thanks.

By the way i think that is not the case, the game itself we' re talking about is pretty new since it came out July of this year... maybe a thread was opened and got deleted for infringing some of said rules.

Thanks for letting me know who to contact in case i need some assistance related to the thread.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
maybe a thread was opened and got deleted for infringing some of said rules
Might wanna follow said rules yourself or your thread might get deleted too.

It says that asking for a game file save, or certain game files for technical issues are exempted from the rule
Pretty sure that only applies to posting. Asking for a save in an already existing thread is fine, creating a thread for the sole purpose of asking for a save is not.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
TissuePlease

TissuePlease

Reputation score
Might wanna follow said rules yourself or your thread might get deleted too.

Pretty sure that only applies to posting. Asking for a save in an already existing thread is fine, creating a thread for the sole purpose of asking for a save is not.
But what if no thread existed before? I had nowhere to ask about a save file...
They should tweak the rules to include these exceptions and rare instances, since people can' t always ask a lawyer to supervise their hentai websites browsing activity.
As of now, i believe that they' re a bit too simplistic and vague when compared to the harshness of the penalties for infringing them.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I remember this game used to have a thread. I don't know what happened to it, but there was information in that thread on how to unlock all H-Scenes in the Gallery, which would have likely removed the need for a separate thread asking for a save file. Since the original thread seems to have disappeared (I searched "Dieselmine", "Trinity Dungeon", and "RJ224974", and nothing came up), maybe this thread could become the new thread for this game (after some tweaking, of course)?

Also, the gallery code is:
If you enter this in the gallery when asked for a 4-digit code, all of the scenes there will unlock.

OP
TissuePlease

TissuePlease

Reputation score
I remember this game used to have a thread. I don't know what happened to it, but there was information in that thread on how to unlock all H-Scenes in the Gallery, which would have likely removed the need for a separate thread asking for a save file. Since the original thread seems to have disappeared (I searched "Dieselmine", "Trinity Dungeon", and "RJ224974", and nothing came up), maybe this thread could become the new thread for this game (after some tweaking, of course)?

Also, the gallery code is:
If you enter this in the gallery when asked for a 4-digit code, all of the scenes there will unlock.
Thank you so much, this will be probably even better.

Yeah, at this point i don' t mind tweaking it to make it the main thread about this game, but it' s the first one i read and i would like some suggestions if possible.

By the way, I' m trying now to play it normally with nothing more than some cheat engine because i found out it supports xinput and with my Xone controller, i can enjoy playing any game (if only it had usb c...)

Tough, when you want to skip the dialogues, with the keyboard you press Ctrl but i can' t seem to find a way to do the same with the controller.
I saw there' s a menu ingame to change keyboard layout configuration, so there must be some file where you can edit or add the commands assigned to xinput?

All i' m missing as of now is just being able to skip the dialogue with the controller, in order to not use the laptop' s keyboard. Do you know perhaps of such a file?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thank you so much, this will be probably even better.

Yeah, at this point i don' t mind tweaking it to make it the main thread about this game, but it' s the first one i read and i would like some suggestions if possible.

By the way, I' m trying now to play it normally with nothing more than some cheat engine because i found out it supports xinput and with my Xone controller, i can enjoy playing any game (if only it had usb c...)

Tough, when you want to skip the dialogues, with the keyboard you press Ctrl but i can' t seem to find a way to do the same with the controller.
I saw there' s a menu ingame to change keyboard layout configuration, so there must be some file where you can edit or add the commands assigned to xinput?

All i' m missing as of now is just being able to skip the dialogue with the controller, in order to not use the laptop' s keyboard. Do you know perhaps of such a file?
You could just use something like JoyToKey to assign ctrl to one of your controller buttons. Would recommend getting it anyway if you prefer a controller. Then it doesn't matter if the game supports controllers or not, you can use one anyway. :)

As for the OP, just add the tags from DLsite, links to the DLsite pages (since it's on both Eng and Jp sites), and a short description (even if it's just a copy of the DLsite description) and you should be fine.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
RE: Link begging
This doesn't violate that rule. OP is asking for a save file, not a link to the game its self.

The rules this does break however are 1: Thread title format and 2: Adequate info in OP.

Thread title must follow this format, as applicable:
  • [Author’s Name] Title of game in primary language / Title of game in English, if direct translation exists (RJ Number, if applicable)
More importantly,

Then you would make a thread with an OP actually about the game. If you want to request a save, you can do it within that OP or a separate post in the thread, but the main content of the OP must adhere to the following rules:
Thread OP must contain the minimum information:
  • Link to source of the game’s information (DLSite, blog, etc)
  • A brief description of the game
    • Fetishes in the game should be added
    • The following content MUST be explicitly mentioned in the OP
      • Guro/Ryona
      • Vore
      • NTR
      • Loli/Shota
  • Explain controls, if possible
  • Explain brief summary of premise of game (genre, what to do, etc)
Instead what we have is an OP with no pertinent info about the game except its DLSite preview image.

Ordinarily I'd just delete the fuck out of this, but since some of you seem to be confused I'm going to lock this thread so this discussion can be used for reference.

@TissuePlease The section rules are fairly explicit and straightforwards. Feel free to re-make the thread so long as you adhere to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.