Disco's decensor mods

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Disco's decensor mods

Thanks everyone, hope you enjoy.

I may try and attempt attempt a simple CG set as I quite like VIs CG collection, I just can't promise I'll release it while using a mouse, may end up just getting frustrated working with a larger pixel density

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks everyone, hope you enjoy.

I may try and attempt attempt a simple CG set...
heres hoping it doesnt cause you problems cause id love to see some CGs done for this game.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your decensoring, Disco. It gives us the perfect excuse to revisit some of the classics :D

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update:

Did some work on one of the CG sets for Virgin Island.
You can find a sample in the imgur album and the .rar has been updated to include the CG set.

Let me know what you guys think as I'm still working with a mouse.

Thanks.

(currently playing through the Red collar girl game and I like it so far, may take it up as my next project.
A lot of the sprites are not censored though which is nice! However they could do with a little more complexity/detail perhaps. Any thoughts on that?)

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update:

You can find a sample in the imgur album and the .rar has been updated to include the CG set.

Thanks.

(currently playing through the Red collar girl game and I like it so far, may take it up as my next project.
A lot of the sprites are not censored though which is nice! However they could do with a little more complexity/detail perhaps. Any thoughts on that?)
@Virgin Island

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haha!

I guess support is still support regardless of the form it takes!
I'll take that as yes to continuing my work on Virgin island.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You are doing a wonderful work, disco! Your efforts are much appreciated.

I knew that putting off playing 'Virgin Island' (and maybe 'The Girl in the Red Slave Collar' too *wink*) is going to be worth it in the end. Call it premonition. lol
Thank You!

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update:

Thanks.

Disco

I believe that you have messed up the names of the files in the decensoring...

CG23_01d is with the jacket in ur mod, but it is with no jacket and broken panties in the original. I think there was another one, but I already overwrote that one :(

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My bad, should all be fixed now!

I added the original CG23_01d into the .rar as well incase anyone lost that image while copying the files over.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My bad, should all be fixed now!

I added the original CG23_01d into the .rar as well incase anyone lost that image while copying the files over. Download
Thanks.^^

In my opinion, look for 1 game from what you want to make ready ^ ^ since with us all we can look forward to what.
:D

Meiner meinung nach such dir 1 Spiel aus was du fertik machen wills^^ da mit wir uns alle uns auf was freuen können.

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks.^^

In my opinion, look for 1 game from what you want to make ready ^ ^ since with us all we can look forward to what.

Meiner meinung nach such dir 1 Spiel aus was du fertik machen wills^^ da mit wir uns alle uns auf was freuen können.
I have been thinking about this recently and I've narrowed it down to Virgin Island and Girl with the red slave collar.
I think I want to finish Girl with the red slave collar first because it will be a lot easier due to it having less assests that need decensoring and i'm still working with my mouse.
I'll finish Virgin island once I get my tablet though.

Should hopefully have a new tablet within the next 2 weeks.

Edit: The way the developer and artist have put together a lot of the sprites for Red collar is a complete pain in the ass!
like there are tons and tons of layers for things like liquid, finger insertion and penis isnertion.
The worst part is that the mosaics are split between the original sprite of Sachi and all the layers that go over the top making this a friggin jigsaw puzzle.
So even though there are less scenes and sprites that need decesnoring (because a lot are not censored) it ends up being even more work because every variation is on a serparate layer.
I'll probably go with virgin island in the end because it does not use a ton of layers like that, it's just a matter of variations on each consectutive image per set.

Sigh...

Update:

The CG set with rifi bending over and receiving cunnilingus is now complete, the .rar has been updated.

Last edited:

Tokoro

Reputation score

I feel dumb because I can't get this to work with Sangeki of Gear. lol I extract the RGSS file, but placing said folders into the game folder and overwriting isn't really doing anything.

Am I doing this completely wrong? lmao

Edit: And literally as soon as I post this, I figure it out. I am dumb, sorry. :p

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update:

Thought I'd let you all know that I have a new tablet ordered and I'll be able to pick it up from the store on Sunday!

With that said I should be able to make a proper start on virgin island soon.
Might take a week or so for me to get used to a tablet again though

I likely won't release anything else between now and Sunday for the sake of keeping my art consistent as I'll soon be back to actually drawing, yay!

Thanks for your time and interest so far, I look forward to sharing more of my work with you all :)

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: The way the developer and artist have put together a lot of the sprites for Red collar is a complete pain in the ass!
like there are tons and tons of layers for things like liquid, finger insertion and penis isnertion.
The worst part is that the mosaics are split between the original sprite of Sachi and all the layers that go over the top making this a friggin jigsaw puzzle.
So even though there are less scenes and sprites that need decesnoring (because a lot are not censored) it ends up being even more work because every variation is on a serparate layer.
I'll probably go with virgin island in the end because it does not use a ton of layers like that, it's just a matter of variations on each consectutive image per set.

Sigh...

Damn, I knew fate would find a way to screw me over. Still, thank you for trying disco. I hope you won't scrap the project

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

May I suggest a game as well?

Please decensor Jumble Jokers.
I love the art in this game as well as the mechanics.

OP
disco

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for being so quiet the past few weeks!
I've been spending most of my time getting used to using a tablet again and messing around with original art.
Thankfully with all that time I dedicated to it I think im ready to make a proper start on the decensors for virgin island!
Sorry again for being so quiet and keeping you guys waiting for so long
Not sure how long this'll take to do, but what format do you guys prefer to have updates in if at all?

Thanks.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've been spending most of my time getting used to using a tablet again and messing around with original art.
Thankfully with all that time I dedicated to it I think im ready to make a proper start on the decensors for virgin island!
Not sure how long this'll take to do, but what format do you guys prefer to have updates in if at all?

Thanks.
Was starting to wonder if you had died or something. :p

In all seriousness, glad to hear from you and can't wait to see how the new decensoring looks.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

glad ur back
it would be nice with some kind of updates, to follow your progress, but i think its better to release the complete mod instead of pieces.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks.
Hope you get along with your tablet! As to format, I'd say do what you consider to be the images you want to have complete in VI, and then - when you're happy with what you've done, pack a graphics folder for use in the game. No need for little updates as far as I'm concerned.

Boy - can't wait! Looking forward to more of your work...:D