What's new

RPG Active WolfRPG Loli [DKT / 浜南土木] 変態兎頭巾 (Booth)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
ScreenShot_2021_0928_23_23_11.jpg
Booth link: (Purchase link as well as information, currently no public demo)
Genre: RPG
Tags: 2D, selective animations (Some scenes are animated), Loli, bestiality, rape, large penetrations, combat rape, cuminflation

Controls: Z (Action/confirm), X (Cancel/Flee), Arrow keys when prompted.

Story: (Japanese)

Access the shop after beating the first level, in the level select screen press left on the stage. It uses the lower right stat as currency, which you can gain via sex acts, it's Womb Experience lol.

Summary: From the creator that did the In the park don't touch the enemy or get raped H game. This H game has you adventure from screen transitions rather than map movement, where you need to cover a set distance and fight the end boss. Along the way you can level up by beating up people, break into cars to steal stuff, break into houses to steal a lot of stuff, find cash, trade with friendly NPCs that show up randomly, get sexually attacked by every male you see, convince a dog to help you by feed it dog food or some other form of temptation, and save other female NPCs from the horny men. Once you level up you can select what stat to level up, as well some skills level up naturally as you use them or get abused by enemies. There's six different weapons to make use of, each having a particular advantage and disadvantage over the other, and you can collect a ton of them by trade or just finding them. The number in the far right down area are the soda cans that are essentially your extra lives, without returning you to the start at least. If your breasts or vagina hit 100% you get sexually assaulted and game over'd, likewise if you run out of those soda cans and lose all your hp. In combat, you can kick them, Negotiate (Give almost all your money for a huge decrease in hostility, temptation to lower their hostility based on your pussy skill and grab some of their money, and Weapons, to make use of them against you foe. You can always retreat from a fight by pressing X, the lower their hostility (The big RED colored number the have) the better you chances of fleeing.

Your game only saves after you have completed a run, so if you fail the first times playing don't worry, it gets easier as you break into homes to grab all their shit (Press the action button in a room to steal something, it can be done 3 times before a room runs out of stuff to give, just beware of the rising red number indicating chance of them finding you.). This creator has done guro stuff, as well as semen inflation and impregnation before. Personally, I hope for the latter for this H game and no game overs when you get screwed, but we'll have to see.

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
So how complete is the "still lacks the complete H content"?
Is it placeholder image level?
Is it just petting until 100% then a game over rape which is always the same scene?
Is there actual combat H, any escalation or is it always the same until game over?

It looks interesting, but the lack of details really make me cautious to throw down some yen on this

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So how complete is the "still lacks the complete H content"?
Is it placeholder image level?
Is it just petting until 100% then a game over rape which is always the same scene?
Is there actual combat H, any escalation or is it always the same until game over?

It looks interesting, but the lack of details really make me cautious to throw down some yen on this
Development started 2~3 months ago so not exactly sure what expectations you'd consider appropriate, but the game is very much early in development. I'd say for early access games that if you need to ask, you shouldn't bother until you see proper progress that really grips you. Better to keep yourself wanting than to be disappointed. It's currently still lacking for a completed experience type of feeling for an H game.

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is it out? The dev posted a link:

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
More of an early access type of thing.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Sadly hasn't been much progress since the thread came out, the developer took a 1~2 month hiatus. He's back now, doing artwork for the NPCs and practicing his animations, but so far there's still a lack of content on the H side of things.

Keruda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Subtle linkbegging is still link begging. 1 week ban.
His art style very nice. Too bad i can't seem to get "The Dog" free norwhere.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It would appear that a new demo came out a couple days ago. It's titled 4/4/2022, and I noticed at least one new image on the page. Haven't had a chance to dive in yet, though.

Reputation score
Demo is now up to 1000 yen. I don't know if this was the case when I mentioned this a year ago, but if you buy the demo, you get the full game on release for free (which will be 1500 yen on release, so you get a hefty discount).

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo is now up to 1000 yen. I don't know if this was the case when I mentioned this a year ago, but if you buy the demo, you get the full game on release for free (which will be 1500 yen on release, so you get a hefty discount).
Looks like it updated again, as the date says 12/5, so I'm assuming a bug from the two-day-old build got patched out. And you're right. It was 500JPY some time ago.

axmed4555

Reputation score
It was updated today
Dunno what was added exactly, but it says that he will increase price to 2000 yen at release

Would be cool if there will be added monsters and stuff

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this game is odd, and i think the protagonist is supposed to be a cum smuggler, which is one of my new favorite combinations of words. Has a lot of charm though despite having to play entirely via yandex image translations.

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
HP decrease once ??stamina? runs out on the bottom right next to the beverage can, but i can,t seem to drink a can, did i miss a shortcut key?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
HP decrease once ??stamina? runs out on the bottom right next to the beverage can, but i can,t seem to drink a can, did i miss a shortcut key?
can is automatic health, the bar you are referring to is the food bar.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Actually you can manually drink it with the right arrow, so be carefull.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
gotta say, i really vibe with this game, but i have no idea if I've seen all the cgs or not half of them, nor do i know if there is any stage after the second one as I've yet to clear it. This is confusing without speaking the language, and is suspect it would still be pretty damn confusing if i did.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Edited the OP, there's a fair bit more content than it had in the beginning. I would say it's still half baked, but it's sitting around 15 ~ 20 HCG now with all the new events you can find by random encounters. I recommend using a translation tool like mtool to help guide you with a translated UI.

Last edited: