What's new

DLSite Game Manager 0.3.3

LinkinsRepeater

Reputation score
I think DLsite updated something on their end again, as I'm not getting information anymore when adding new titles. Always resulting into a cannot connect to DLsite error.
I tested on an existing addition and I got an error aswell, it even went out of its way to clear the information.

I'm using

Can provide my copy too if needed.

phantasmx

Lurker
Reputation score
I think DLsite updated something on their end again, as I'm not getting information anymore when adding new titles. Always resulting into a cannot connect to DLsite error.
I tested on an existing addition and I got an error aswell, it even went out of its way to clear the information.

I'm using

Can provide my copy too if needed.
Just tested the version from your link, and it works for me.
Check if you can access DLSite in browser, also give examples of RJ codes that don't work for you.
1691689057847.png

dabo65

Reputation score
hey i don't know what this app is but does it allow me to better search through dlsite?
(be able to exclude some damn tags from my search )

MrSuperhate

Reputation score
Thank you for making this. I use it to sort my erotic voice works. It makes my life infinitely easier.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did anyone still get some virus notification, I tried to re-dl the manager but chrome keeps deleting them for being a virus.

My last exe was deleted by windows securitywhen I tried to run the program so I have no spare copy

Onegai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been getting failed to connect to DLsite errors trying to download info for games. This has been happening for like a month. I'm using latest version of the mod by phantasm.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been getting failed to connect to DLsite errors trying to download info for games. This has been happening for like a month. I'm using latest version of the mod by phantasm.
Kinda Necro this, but after I get the app back to work, It seems some games has been delisted from dlsite, might be the case for your games, keep in mind that if you trying to add a batch of games, even if theres only 1 game that has no info on game, the warning will pop-up and the images/info for games that did have a dlsite page will only get a basic thumbnail.

The only workaround I can think is just adding manual info/tags or pictures

Then again, how do you get the thumbnails? dlsite page dont have a thumbnail, is it created automatically by the app?

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@nrevolve

if you have added one or more images on the info panel, if you right click on one of the image, you can add it as "list image" and it should appear on the "icon" in the game list.
001.jpg

(if i've understood correctly what you were asking ^^! )

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@nrevolve

if you have added one or more images on the info panel, if you right click on one of the image, you can add it as "list image" and it should appear on the "icon" in the game list.
View attachment 49205

(if i've understood correctly what you were asking ^^! )
Thank you for replying, but not quite what I meant, I'll use Revenge of the Night (RJ405582) as an example:

in the app the icon and list of pictures are as follows :
1703069497271.png
Pretty sure the list of sample images are taken directly from the dlsite page, however the picture that used as the game icon, didnt appear on the dlsite web (below)

1703069578765.png

I wonder if this icon was created by the app (in which I wanted to know how to use it, so i can made it for games that already delisted from the dlsite) or was it actually hidden in the dlsite webpage.

The reason why I want to know is bc I wanted to make a better icon for Alibi/Alibi+ games, setting the usual picture as cover icon looks stretched and ugly : 1703069890331.png

Thanks b4 for any answers btw

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for replying, but not quite what I meant, I'll use Revenge of the Night (RJ405582) as an example:

in the app the icon and list of pictures are as follows :

Pretty sure the list of sample images are taken directly from the dlsite page, however the picture that used as the game icon, didnt appear on the dlsite web (below)

I wonder if this icon was created by the app (in which I wanted to know how to use it, so i can made it for games that already delisted from the dlsite) or was it actually hidden in the dlsite webpage.

The reason why I want to know is bc I wanted to make a better icon for Alibi/Alibi+ games, setting the usual picture as cover icon looks stretched and ugly :

Thanks b4 for any answers btw
Ah i see what you mean, i've never paid attention to that to be honest and you got me curious about it ^^!

Tried to look around a bit with the source code and the Dlsite page, it seems that those thumbnail images are indeed stored in the same space as the others.

If this is the url for the main image:

it seems that changing "main" to "sam" (short for sample may be?) will open the thumbnail image:

and for what i can understand in the source code (i've just a very basic knowledge, so i might be wrong or missed more functions) it seems to download it from those urls, so for de-listed games might be not helpful :(

edit:
btw, re-reading your original request, i might have missed something, if i try to add more games at once and some are de-listed i get an error as well, indeed the listed games are added only with the basic info and just one image, but after that if i select all the games with missing info (excluding the de-listed ones) right click and "download info" on the menu, the manager usually is able to batch download all info for those games (i'm using version 0.47)

Again i hope i've understood correctly ^^!

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah i see what you mean, i've never paid attention to that to be honest and you got me curious about it ^^!

Tried to look around a bit with the source code and the Dlsite page, it seems that those thumbnail images are indeed stored in the same space as the others.

If this is the url for the main image:

it seems that changing "main" to "sam" (short for sample may be?) will open the thumbnail image:

and for what i can understand in the source code (i've just a very basic knowledge, so i might be wrong or missed more functions) it seems to download it from those urls, so for de-listed games might be not helpful :(

edit:
btw, re-reading your original request, i might have missed something, if i try to add more games at once and some are de-listed i get an error as well, indeed the listed games are added only with the basic info and just one image, but after that if i select all the games with missing info (excluding the de-listed ones) right click and "download info" on the menu, the manager usually is able to batch download all info for those games (i'm using version 0.47)

Again i hope i've understood correctly ^^!
You, my friend, are a Genius, exactly what I need to know, basically the image for the icon are indeed from the dlsite page, it just that they dont explicitly show *img_sam.jpg unlike the other img_smp1, img_smp2 etc, which the use as a preview.

And yeah this means basically impossible to re-create the icon image from the games that are de-listed from dl-site, its sad but good to know, at least it works for the games with VJ codes, currently I cant download any info for the games with VJ codes, so I need to download the images and edit tags directly from the dl-site page, the icon image also works with replacing *img_main.jpg with *img_sam.jpg

1703133882612.png

Again, man thanks alot for the help 👍

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You, my friend, are a Genius, exactly what I need to know, basically the image for the icon are indeed from the dlsite page, it just that they dont explicitly show *img_sam.jpg unlike the other img_smp1, img_smp2 etc, which the use as a preview.

And yeah this means basically impossible to re-create the icon image from the games that are de-listed from dl-site, its sad but good to know, at least it works for the games with VJ codes, currently I cant download any info for the games with VJ codes, so I need to download the images and edit tags directly from the dl-site page, the icon image also works with replacing *img_main.jpg with *img_sam.jpg

View attachment 49236

Again, man thanks alot for the help 👍
Glad it helped (and i've learned something new too ) ;)