What's new

Dlsite japan

lokolol

Lurker
Reputation score
I whant to buy from the japanese dlsite, but they dont accept my credit card, so i tough about give 10 dollar trough paypal to someone who can buy points there to send to my account, can someone help me ?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Uh.... Not sure that's the best idea doing transfer payments over the internet, or that you can send points...

But you might be able to buy points on the General section of dlsite using your card or paypal successfully; some banks block the adult/Japanese side. Failing that, tried the English side yet? Think more people have had success over there.

OP
L

lokolol

Lurker
Reputation score
Uh.... Not sure that's the best idea doing transfer payments over the internet, or that you can send points...

But you might be able to buy points on the General section of dlsite using your card or paypal successfully; some banks block the adult/Japanese side. Failing that, tried the English side yet? Think more people have had success over there.
Thanks for the reply, what do you think would be an alternative?

OP
L

lokolol

Lurker
Reputation score

The things I want are only available in the Japanese site, i can buy on the English one

OP
L

lokolol

Lurker
Reputation score
If anybody is interested i could change points from the English DLsite with someone in the jp one

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You likely won't be getting any bites. If, for some reason, your credit card isn't working, there are significant number of reasons why and the average person will generally assume the worst. Even if you're legitimate, it's a matter of personal privacy and not wanting to be associated with a bad situation if things get worse. I would suggest getting a pre-paid/online visa or just using paypal with your bank. Otherwise, I don't see anyone taking this.