What's new

[DMM] アイドルうぉーずZ - Idol Wars Z

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is an upcoming DMM online game where you're the producer and train idols, compete them against rivals (pvp too), etc etc.

The game is planned to be released at the end of this month.

wiki:

Pre-Registration END
The rules of the campaign are as follows, by participating you will get an SSR copy of "天河 凛花" and a few copies of SR "桐生 うらら" and one AW copy of her at game launch.

There are time slots alloted A-F that span 4 hours throughout the day. You can spin the gacha 5 times within each time slot. If you register a twitter account, then you can spin an additional 15 times for a total of 20 times in each time slot.

The characters you can get are shown on the page ranging from R, SR, SSR, and UR (only one atm,天音愛, the girl in all the promo vids). You can spin however many times you want but you can only choose amongst one that you will get once the game launches. At best you could aim for SSR or UR.

There seems to be a rumor going around that UR doesn't exist and dmm is just trolling players to keep spinning the gacha. It does exist, in fact here's the ss that I attained one at 8 AM Japan time after 300~ total spins.

On the first image, the left button is to keep the currently drawn idol and replace the idol in possession. The right button continues to the next spin. The bottom button returns you to homepage that shows your current idol.

HSTUFF, you know, cause it's that type of forum.

Last edited:
OP
boukyaku

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] アイドルうぉーずZ - Idol Wars Z

Pre-registration ends in a couple of hours. Apparently the game will be launched soon after.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

20 trys and i only got 2-3 SR's .... Well i like the SR I got so i will just keep it at that i guess ;) Kinda torn between just accepting my draw or creating a new acc and rolling the dice again ;)

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It appears to be released now.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game would make way more sense if you can read the language.

Otherwise, it's incredibly confusing...menu-wise anyways, the gameplay is straightforward, per most DMM games (have bigger numbers = win harder)
If you have played the recent To-Love-Ru idol game then this one should feel familiar.

I have to say though. This is the first game that feels polished and unpolished at the same time.

It took me like five minutes to find the mailbox to get my pre-whatever the hell it was-rewards. :(

OP
boukyaku

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game came out a couple days ago.

Not only do you have to be able to read the language for this one but you need to be good enough in communicating in jap so that the production members don't realize your not a native -_-.

There's a lot going on in this one, most important is the dream festival, it's practically a PvP of one production against another. It is real time, you have to time your combos correctly with other members to be effective. You also need to read fast enough to time your moves and perform powerful combos to unleash higher tier moves, and you have to be good enough in communication so others know what you're doing. Unfortunately I'm on the front for these battles cause of the UR card I possess and it's giving me a fucking headache.

That's the main feature of this game, PvP, twice a day. Too bad it's all being conquered by users who shell out a lot of $$$. Another pay to win game.

Replicant

Reputation score

looks like this will be the next nutaku game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as mentioned though, it will be on .com. meaning no H content. they said if the game takes off well enough, they can later pay and patch for the extra work and put it on .net.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh i figured this would have been all ages if Nutaku was only bringing over all ages. Nice to see they're prioritizing all ages over H now... i certainly wouldn't want to dump money into an all ages version only to be told we'll consider the version you really want.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never liked those type of training games. Well, congrats towards who like training type of game.

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

as mentioned though, it will be on .com. meaning no H content. they said if the game takes off well enough, they can later pay and patch for the extra work and put it on .net.
It will be on both .net and .com. So yes, there will be an H version.

This one is being run out of Japan, so the details are a bit fuzzy beyond that.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh that's great. even better then the news at AX.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Positive news.

Reputation score

Wheres the god damn game play show me some videos and screen shots what do you actually do? do you just click 1 button like the last 5 games they published or what?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think this is gameplay?

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can pre-reg on Nutaku now.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems pretty H to me, unless it's another of Nutaku's bait and switch advertisements and there's nothing like those screenshots in the game :/

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's never been any doubt as to whether or not it would be H, though? :p

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where? The announcement on Nutaku's blog (almost a month ago) says
We’ll be hosting the game on both Nutaku.com and Nutaku.net, meaning there will be an all-ages and R-18 version.