What's new

[DMM] Demon's Kitchen

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So, this is another game that is getting some attention on DMM
before it enters the R18 zone, it already made an appearance on 18 below the end of last year
as the name suggests, this time you fuck food, yes i said that

well to be honest it doesn't look half bad, it also includes animation
there is a preview of the H scenes and to be honest, the animation is the best i've seen in the DMM games, much better than Kamihime
it also seems that it will release a beta in the near future, we'll see how the game works

also it is surprisingly generous on giving out free stuffs up to now

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Demon's Kitchen

as in the girls are physical manifestations of dishes?

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

as in the girls are physical manifestations of dishes?
i dunno, probably, though they all have backgrounds (knight, wizard, some princess etc.)
ur this demon king chef, as for the plot, i dunno either

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hm somehow image has died, reuploaded now

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still not the weirdest object to be reimagined into a girl by a hentai product. Nice art, tho.

Last edited:
OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Still not the weirdest object to be reimagined into a girl by a hentai product. Nice art, tho.
i think i saw somewhere that there is a tcg game where the girls are manifestation of shit
or probiotic bacteria i don't know

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think i saw somewhere that there is a tcg game where the girls are manifestation of shit
ewwwww i think ill pass :(

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think i saw this on the DMM android store. Clicked on it, and the button is now unclickable, is it a pre registration hing?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anime art style always looks attractive to me. I can never turn away.

*turns away*

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think i saw this on the DMM android store. Clicked on it, and the button is now unclickable, is it a pre registration hing?
not sure if its on android, but it is pre registration, you should be able to draw cards thou

*turns away*
at least is not this game lol

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heads up. Open beta tomorrow. We can all see if it's any good or not.

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally ...

The Pre Gacha just got 30kk recently. It won't be working during the OBT, it will be back August 8th.

I have been keeping two copies of SR blue-haired girl, in case there is a level break system ... with the OBT it will be possible to check it.

But maybe the game will be a bit heavy, I had to activate the webgl thing on my browser, probably it's on the same level as Kamihime or Gangrave. Fortunately it work on Firefox, it would be sad if it was other of these games made for Chrome.

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The OBT started.

The game requires some memory to allocate to webgl, 4Gb or more is recommended by game setup.

Regular dialog is kind like X-Overd, only some words are voiced, H-scenes is full female voiced.

The UI is nice, there is some animations like in the prereg gacha. The battle and other system are kind of simple.

I would post some pics, but I don't have enough posts to add urls...

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The OBT started.

The game requires some memory to allocate to webgl, 4Gb or more is recommended by game setup.

Regular dialog is kind like X-Overd, only some words are voiced, H-scenes is full female voiced.

The UI is nice, there is some animations like in the prereg gacha. The battle and other system are kind of simple.

I would post some pics, but I don't have enough posts to add urls...
I tried with chrome.... the speed is pretty smooth but somehow crashes within first few minute.....
then i tried firefox, i see the loading screen, but the mother fucker wouldn't load WTF

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried with chrome.... the speed is pretty smooth but somehow crashes within first few minute.....
then i tried firefox, i see the loading screen, but the mother fucker wouldn't load WTF
You may need to enable WebGL on FireFox, it's on about:config, and check if your graphics card is not in blacklist on about:support.

I haven't tried on Chrome.

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You may need to enable WebGL on FireFox, it's on about:config, and check if your graphics card is not in blacklist on about:support.

I haven't tried on Chrome.
there are tons of webgl...which one to enable? the pdfjs. one?
not a tech person sorry, wish have talked a day earlier, now the beta has ended

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there are tons of webgl...which one to enable? the pdfjs. one?
not a tech person sorry, wish have talked a day earlier, now the beta has ended
I followed instructions from a site to enable it:

Firefox

First, enable WebGL:

• Go to about:config
  • Search for webgl.disabled
  • Ensure that its value is false (any changes take effect immediately without relaunching Firefox)
Then inspect the status of WebGL:

• Go to about:support
  • Inspect the WebGL Renderer row in the Graphics table:
    • If the status contains a graphics card manufacturer, model and driver (eg: "NVIDIA Corporation -- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M OpenGL Engine"), then WebGL is enabled.
    • If the status is something like "Blocked for your graphics card because of unresolved driver issues" or "Blocked for your graphics driver version", then your graphics card/driver is blacklisted.
If your graphics card/drivers are blacklisted, you can override the blacklist. Warning: this is not recommended! (see blacklists note below). To override the blacklist:

• Go to about:config
  • Search for webgl.force-enabled
  • Set it to true
(Like Chrome, Firefox has a Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox, in Preferences > Advanced > General > Browsing. However, unlike Chrome, Firefox does not require this checkbox to be checked for WebGL to work.)

source:

But I had to enable WebGL to run the pre-gacha ... I don't know how it works on Chrome ...

The duration of these OBTs are very short. It only lasted a day. Gangrave and Zettai Junshu was the same thing ...

Last edited:

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here some pictures I took during OBT:

Home screen.
Some function weren't active during OBT.

Apparently the background is the player's "kitchen" ...
Mission:
Mission 1
Mission 2
On last stage you can defeat and get the boss girl.
Battle:
Before battle it's possible to select a friend to help, and deploy units and traps on stage board.
It's also possible to enable or disable some stage "tiles"

During battle enemy units will appear from the enemy stairs and try to go to your stairs.
It's possible to active special AoE skill, or click on your units to use their skills.
Got a HR from premium gacha ticket:
There is also Raid Boss, but I accidentally let it escape ...

This devil in the result screen is the main character
There are more pictures in their Twitter, but it's in japanese ...

They added the last girl in the pre-gacha on 08/12 and also new total draw rewards for 35kk, 40kk and 45kk.