What's new

[DMM] Devil Carnival

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Make sure you're on a mobile device or using an emulator for one. Also need to be logged on DMM.co.jp, not the English page.

Josikun

Reputation score
Dunno if this thread is dead or not. Really hope it's not, since I can't seem to find any other english players for this damn game. If any of you guys know where there are others to share information about it, please hit me up! I'm really getting into Devil Carnival and would like others to play with.

But onto the main reason I made an account of this website, and why i'm posting in here. Have any of you managed to get around the mobile authentication DMM requires? I'm doing the current event right now, and after a certain point, it seems you can't collect rewards unless you've authenticated a Japanese mobile number. I'm not a native, so getting my hands on one is damn right impossible. Any and all help would be appreciated!

nxscythelynz

Reputation score
hello, is there any active wiki/reddit/discord/other english speaking community of this game?
im looking everywhere but i cant find it, hoping anyone will reply

Cuco74

Reputation score
because DMM doesn't do their best to translate their games at least to English or to Spanish? There are many games that bore me more because of the language issue and that's why I don't buy anything.

Re: [DMM] Devil Carnival

Hello everyone.
Any idea where I can find this game? Cause the link isn't the same anymore.
Please:)
your welcome

game closed? bacause link not worked

DraggonsClaw

Reputation score
Ight so I know this thread may be dead, but I've been trying to find a way to get Devil Carnival to run on an emulator for my pc but cannot get it to work, I would love to actually do it on my phone, however I still live with my parents and my father being the smart dumbass he is has linked all of my families phones up together allowing them to see not only search histories on the phones but also download apps that others download as well due to how it is set up... Anyways anyone have a site or emulator that devil carnival works on...?

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've tried it on three different devices and can't get it to run. The page just keeps redirecting back to itself over and over.

Edit: Got it working.
Get Bluestacks or an actual phone, point browser to dmm.co.jp, yes I am 18 years old, login, and only then go to the game page at
If I ever learn enough Japanese I'll make a UI translation.

Last edited:

whashxid

Reputation score
I've tried it on three different devices and can't get it to run. The page just keeps redirecting back to itself over and over.

Edit: Got it working.
Get Bluestacks or an actual phone, point browser to dmm.co.jp, yes I am 18 years old, login, and only then go to the game page at
If I ever learn enough Japanese I'll make a UI translation.
I still couldn’t get it to work, I followed your instructions but the page reloads every few seconds and even when i do have time to press the start game button, it sends me to an error page which says ‘failed to load credentials’ (but in japanese obviously). I tried deleting my cookies of the website, turning off my ad-block, using a japanese vpn, nothing I have tried changes the outcome (using iphone btw).
Any suggestions?