What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

....whi is it that i have more problems with maps 2 and 3 but have no problem perfect clearing the 4th one in one go? >.>......

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

にゃんぱす;645509 said:
1000 gacha seeds
50k gold

source: knowing kanji > relying on google translate
I don't think anybody would disagree with you. I'd rather you didn't translate things for me if you're going to act like that.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

aannddddd done with first part of this event >.>.... that was actually fairly simple... mabye its cause were all super powered up now.
anyways, you can pretty much guess the rewards even without kanji but it doesnt hurt using machine translators to clarify things quickly when possible, kanji knowledge just speeds up the process (btw the words for gacha and gold are shown pretty often not to mention their in katakana so technically not kanji)
anyways on to speculation of rewards
11 medals=1000 chara gacha seeds
13 medals=1000 basic equipment/accessory gacha seeds
16 medals=50000 (what else would they give in the amount of 50k?) GOLD!! :D
22 medals=1000 middle tier equip/acc gacha seeds

the rest are basically starting lvl, acc slots, and skill lvl which is same as last event, happy hunting (if your not done already ;P)

Edit: oooo bumped me up to 50 gems thx to the event :DDD.... now do i really roll.... after those 11 3 stars im really scared of this gacha....

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whoop! New emergency/limited mission for a 5 star girl. She looks like she might be a red (Collision/Charge) or yellow (Cut/Chop) class.

Definitely Blue class..

EDIT: yeah she was already in the exhentai gallery I linked before, guess that gallery has datamined images straight from the game or something.. (yes there is another gallery for the H-scenes..)

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah guessed the 50k was gold, I was just confused on the 1k's. Figured it was seeds immediately, but didn't know why the text was different for them. I also couldn't find anywhere to copy the text to check the Kanji. Accessories makes sense.

Grats on finishing this half of the event and goodluck with your rolls~

Definitely Blue class..
Lmao I didn't see her full stand up art, I wonder where you got that from >.> Thought she might have a spear or something. Dem spoilers. Well damn, not like I need another hammer maiden (Not the class name, but now I'm calling them it). Already have 2 blue 4 stars, I could use some red/yellows. I guess I was optimistic in my guesses.

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah guessed the 50k was gold, I was just confused on the 1k's. Figured it was seeds immediately, but didn't know why the text was different for them. I also couldn't find anywhere to copy the text to check the Kanji. Accessories makes sense.

Grats on finishing this half of the event and goodluck with your rolls~

Lmao I didn't see her full stand up art, I wonder where you got that from >.> Thought she might have a spear or something. Dem spoilers. Well damn, not like I need another hammer maiden (Not the class name, but now I'm calling them it). Already have 2 blue 4 stars, I could use some red/yellows. I guess I was optimistic in my guesses.
lol, just checked gallery for the characters and saw a char that wasnt released yet that i wanted so imma hold onto these in hopes of getting that girl in the future. luckily this new girl is hammer class since i have nothing that im really want to lvl for blue type girls....their all so slow and just arnt worth putting in the gold for after 30ish.... if its a 5 star then to hell with cost, gotta lvl em XD

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^this.

EDIT: it includes even evolved stand up art and characters that are not yet obtainable in game..
I know, the >.> = sarcasm lol. I don't have an exhentai account anyways, have to use a bypass which is obnoxious. Some stuff I don't like spoiled anyways so I usually don't check things like this out.

That black and purple/blue sword girl though....oh gosh. Please let her be an event unit I can complete. She is literally perfect, armor, that hat and the cape, geez. Whoever her artist is should get a raise, that design is marvelous. I wonder what flower she is modeled after.

lol, just checked gallery for the characters and saw a char that wasnt released yet that i wanted so imma hold onto these in hopes of getting that girl in the future. luckily this new girl is hammer class since i have nothing that im really want to lvl for blue type girls....their all so slow and just arnt worth putting in the gold for after 30ish.... if its a 5 star then to hell with cost, gotta lvl em XD
Who are you looking forward to?

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lol, it may be the same black armor mentioned.... >.>

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lol is that event easier or are we just stronger? finished the 1st part already.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think it's a bit of both. I don't think the last 50 map was that easy to 3 star. Well, easy as in the mob difficulty. The random luck crap is terrible.

Man that middle boss on the 50 map is rigged >.>

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lol, well we are definitely stronger than before.... i think i only had 2 teams at the time the last event was half way...... didnt break the 4 team cap till a lot later in the event >.>
but yea the luck part is a pain.... though it only took 1-2 tries for me for each map the latter part will be a bigger pain imo.... enjoy the easiness while you can D: its sad that i know i wont be maxing this new girls equip slots since now getting higher grade accessories is now easier than before

Edit:btw, hows the 50 stam map mid boss rigged?? i may have just been lucky but since the webs slow your units on the way to the end point theres plenty of time to reach mid boss (unless all your units just happen to rush top.... >.> thatd suck)

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That exactly how the 50 stamina map is rigged XD I had 3 teams fly up to the boss without even looping and the others just kept looping around the boss in the middle...

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That exactly how the 50 stamina map is rigged XD I had 3 teams fly up to the boss without even looping and the others just kept looping around the boss in the middle...
ouch..... my girls did a loop then went straight to the middle then to the end point without looping again, too bad i didnt get anymore seeds out of it

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had my girl's loop around so long that they exhausted the seed/gold drops from walking on the map (bit over 900 seeds total) and wouldn't receive any more. So cruel. The time I actually reached him, I missed two of the enemies on the outer loop somehow.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You're so lucky! I've done this like 10 times already and everyone makes a mad dash for the end, they can't even clear the normal mobs in the loop before someone reaches the end lol. And I made sure they were all around 400-500 speed too... Heck the boss at the end has to kill off 1-2 teams before it dies and its still not enough time to reach the boss in the middle lol.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ouch >.> glad i got it in one go.... also something about this game hates me... not only does the gacha hate me but everytime im close to perfect clears or attempting to do a run something happens.... ive lost so much stamina from adobe crashes, browser crashes, internet disconnections, and maintenance.... im starting to get more scared as i near finishing a map now since i expect something to happen now.....

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder why this game isn't on mobile by default too, seems perfect for it.

ouch >.> glad i got it in one go.... also something about this game hates me... not only does the gacha hate me but everytime im close to perfect clears or attempting to do a run something happens.... ive lost so much stamina from adobe crashes, browser crashes, internet disconnections, and maintenance.... im starting to get more scared as i near finishing a map now since i expect something to happen now.....
The game does seem to have leaks or buildup somewhere, the longer you play, the more it lags. Usually after about 5 runs I refresh the page, and if I've left it on for a while I do as well. Try that if you're worried about slowdowns and crashes. You'll notice sometimes your stamina timer gets like a full minute behind if you leave the game running too long then refresh. Mine does anyways.

That and maybe clear your cache data after maintenance. They don't warn players to do that here, but they do in Aegis and it seems to help with some after patch problems that occur occasionally there.

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My teams just get into an infinite loop on the inner circle of the 50 map.. srsly, didn't even get to fight the mid boss so far out of 18 runs..

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^That is the worst thing possible >.>

also, i recommend farming gold as much as possible (seeds as well to sell the girls) and focus one girl as much as possible and upgrade her asap....
just check out how my 3 star compares to a 5 star.....

Attachments

Last edited: