What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

yea, eventually you'll get to the point where all ure higher grade girls are evolved so youd probably just start training lower girls for laughs or something....

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah hard to pass up another 4-6 star girl just to get another 100-250 attack on one of my girls. So I'd probably keep copies of any 4+ star girls I find even though I despise having multiples of a girl on my teams. Their ability buffs alone are hard to pass up.

3 star girls, I've fed to themselves until they have max skill and all item unlocks. After that I keep the spares for if I find a girl in the future with the same skill. I have one 3 star waiting for that right now. Think I'm only missing one 3 star girl now, Kurenai is the one left. Managed to get the two yellows I was missing for quite a while the last couple of days (Ninja girl and one of the archers).

I did max Marigold's (3 star) affection with gifts. Out of 4 star and higher girls to raise, so why not? I had so many spare gifts that I still will have enough to max the new 5 star girl when she comes out. I don't see the point in stock piling so many items when I can improve my team right now, ya know? Their affection bonuses aren't much worse than 4 star girls anyways. Probably not going to do that too often, I just really liked that 3 star and wanted her stronger. I'll be keeping her around as long as I can, I don't have any 4 star or higher yellows, so she shouldn't be replaced soon.

Something we know about the game now is that sometimes you will need slower or faster girls depending on the map, so even if your team is full of 4 stars, you may still need your 3 stars occasionally. Not quite as good to lower rarities as Aegis' system, but it's something so they aren't completely useless later on.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally cleared the last event map with 3 medals, huzzah. For the love of god I hope the second part doesn't have a similar map.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Up to 300k gold from the gold rush daily. That should last a while.

Finally cleared the last event map with 3 medals, huzzah. For the love of god I hope the second part doesn't have a similar map.
Congrats!

I'm sure there will be lol. Good news is your luck probably won't be as bad next time around.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

FINALLY... ugh why is getting 5 star faeries so much harder than getting 3 star ones... well it is basically twice+some of a 3 stars worth and almost 7 times the 1 star faeries >.>

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How strong would you say your team needs to be to do the 80 fairy missions? I still haven't tried them.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How strong would you say your team needs to be to do the 80 fairy missions? I still haven't tried them.
mm, fairy missions are actually slightly easier than dragon missions imo... if you can clear 5 fly tiles, 2 triple hornet tiles, and a boss (all lvl 40ish) then it should be no problem attempting to 3 star it, basically one team of around 40k ish should be enough (that or you have one girl maxed at 50-60 and bring a super assist to clear it for you)...ill just leave imgs of my team+assist as well as team positioning in map for you

Edit:k, added pic of what my assist looks like after taking down two double fly panels, two triple hornet panels, and the boss all by their awesome op-ness.... barely alive but you can basically recruit someones help and successfuly complete the map and hopefully get all the chests on the way if your other units are capable enough

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mm, fairy missions are actually slightly easier than dragon missions imo... if you can clear 5 fly tiles, 2 triple hornet tiles, and a boss (all lvl 40ish) then it should be no problem attempting to 3 star it, basically one team of around 40k ish should be enough (that or you have one girl maxed at 50-60 and bring a super assist to clear it for you)...ill just leave imgs of my team+assist as well as team positioning in map for you
The boss is actually level 50 and tough as all hell. I brought along a level 76 assist (Forget his exact main team power, like 47k I think). My main team is 40k, total team is 115k. Lost two teams before the boss. It was too close for me to want to attempt it again for now and I only got 4 basic unit drops.

I actually almost retreated since I had the boss at like 50-60% left and just my assist left. My main team (40k power) did about 35-40% damage. Decided to go for it since I had cleared all the mobs and I wanted the 3 star :p Thankfully got it. It doesn't really seem worth the cost atm, a little too luck oriented for the cost. The 50 map is a clear upgrade from the 25 one, I think the 80 one should be more reliable.

So in short: I wouldn't attempt it unless you're around 125-135k power with a 40k or more assist if you don't want to risk an early loss/retreat. You may be able to do it with 115k + 47k assist like me if you don't hit all the enemies, but I wouldn't gamble it.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The boss is actually level 50 and tough as all hell. I brought along a level 76 assist (Forget his exact main team power, like 47k I think). My main team is 40k, total team is 115k. Lost two teams before the boss. It was too close for me to want to attempt it again for now and I only got 4 basic unit drops.

I actually almost retreated since I had the boss at like 50-60% left and just my assist left. My main team (40k power) did about 35-40% damage. Decided to go for it since I had cleared all the mobs and I wanted the 3 star :p Thankfully got it. It doesn't really seem worth the cost atm, a little too luck oriented for the cost. The 50 map is a clear upgrade from the 25 one, I think the 80 one should be more reliable.

So in short: I wouldn't attempt it unless you're around 125-135k power with a 40k or more assist if you don't want to risk an early loss/retreat. You may be able to do it with 115k + 47k assist like me if you don't hit all the enemies, but I wouldn't gamble it.
lol, im 47k ;P jk but anyways yea its basically not worth the effort unless your aiming for the 5 star faeries... with 50 stam you can get 3-6k exp worth of faeries whereas the 80 stam map you get mabye 4-5k exp if you even hit all the chests.... rarely will you get more than 2 high grade chests though >.>.... still nice getting 3 stars for the map though since 2 more gems never hurt

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

T_T i just cant get 3 stars on the last event Map....they always miss an enemy or finish too soon...

Sames goes for the Story Map 5-3....they always miss this 1 enemy....
i hate it....that you cant choose which units starts at these locations.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance tonight at 14:00 for 3 hours to release the 2nd part of the event.

T_T i just cant get 3 stars on the last event Map....they always miss an enemy or finish too soon...

Sames goes for the Story Map 5-3....they always miss this 1 enemy....
i hate it....that you cant choose which units starts at these locations.
For the final event map, are all your teams around the same speed? If any are much faster than the others, it can cause problems.

Fastest team gets sent up to a random tile towards the main boss after the toggle, so that means about 50% of the time you're extremely likely to finish the map early since they'll rush to the boss. I put all my teams around 460-470 and it gave me much more time on average to reach all the mobs and miniboss than my first run when my main team was much faster than the rest of my army.

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up, quite a few new additions beyond the 2nd event part.

1: 2nd part of Edelweiss event starts

2: New "Search" mode where you can apparently search for items without encountering enemies. Activate it by clicking the billboard on the main menu. Seems your first girl in your main team will just run along a path and acquire gold, seeds and flowers automatically. The flowers seem to restore quite a bit of stamina (40-75 I think). That could be useful. So don't run it when you're full, it restores quite a bit.

3: Gacha event girl chance up (Similar to Aegis). This doesn't improve the chance of getting certain rarities, but improves the chance of getting certain girls within those rarities. Current girls are: , ,

Note again: The wiki can't be hotlinked to, instead right click, copy link location and paste it. Silly, but whatever. Maybe I'll find a better wiki soon.

4: Lots of small changes and bug fixes.

New event maps strategies:

?-5:

Tents don't offer you much difference here, you just want to watch that you send your girls in the right move order/speed for the toggle switch. Your 2nd and 4th team are likely to head down the miniboss/right path because of move order (Unless they are MUCH slower) so you want them to be the strongest. You actually want the 3 teams that head down to the main boss first to die if possible if you want to 3 star this map, so bring along a weak assist too. That means don't Solar Drive the bottom mobs. Move order matters more here than speed, but your teams should be around the same speed.

In short: 3 Star = Strongest teams should be your 2/4th teams in your move order/roster list if your teams are all evenish in speed. Bring along a weak assist.

Estimated power for success: I have no idea, you actually want the 3 teams that initially go down to die before killing the boss, so being too strong here can actually hurt you.

?-6:

Top tent sends your troops upwards to the middle miniboss
Middle tent can send your troops to the left (To the extra mobs on the left) or up from the rotating tile (To one of the minibosses)
Bottom tent will open a path that sends those troops to the extra mobs on the left

A little confusing to explain, but if your troops are all around the same speed, that means that you probably want to send at least 2 to the bottom tent, and you don't really need to use the middle tent since both paths it leads to can be chosen from the other tents. The top tent should have just enough to power to kill the mini boss above it if you're worried about spreading too thin. My 40k team was just around enough to kill it, but I sent three teams up anyways (Since it was my first run and I was testing how the girls would move on the rotating tiles) and nothing bad happened, still 3 star my first shot. It is more a gamble on missing some of the left/top mobs though.

In short: 3 star = 3-4 bottom tent, 0 middle tent, 1-2 top tent. Bring along a strong assist.

Estimated power for success: 115k team power + 35-40k assist barely made it, be careful here.

?-7:

I can already say, avoid this until the end if of the event. The mobs here are 50+, unless you've been very lucky with gacha, you don't stand a chance at this point. Toughest event map so far. You might be able to squeak a 1 or 2 star out of it by sending all your troops to the top tent if you managed to 3 star the last map, but I doubt it if you barely finished that. Even the miniboss wrecked one of my teams and only took around 25% damage. I didn't make it to the boss attempting 3 star (115k team power, 35-40k assist), I can't imagine how much stronger the main boss is.

In short: Avoid this unless you're like 125k power or more, if you barely 3 stared the last map, you probably won't be able to kill the final boss even if you don't open the flies. You might want to super level a girl to 50 at least so you can bring along a wicked strong assist for this. At least that will get you 1 star maybe and unlock the final map. Recommended most your fighters are 40 or above, you need the defense.

Edit: Lucky for you guys who haven't run this yet, they lowered the difficulty of the ?-7 and ?-8 maps. If you managed to 3 star ?-6, you can actually 2-3 star ?-7 now. Just send all your teams to the top tent for 2 star.

Well I'm not okay with finishing this with only 18 stars x.x Going to have to farm the fairy events like no tomorrow and hope that's enough. Think I'll aim for 19-20 stars. 20 stars should be doable once I get my main team to all 40ish.

Edit: Thank you, decrease in difficulty~ 20 stars now.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Finally managed to beat the last map now there are new ones xD
Still i only barely managed to beat the 1st from the second part...

Besides i hate it then the server cuts down and all progress and stamina is lost
they need to fix this somehow so you can replay or finish the map at least.

I lost way too many stamina cause of this restarts...

Question: Does the speed of the Main Girls affect the new Search Mode?

barillian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

?-7 and ?-8 have now been revamped to be easier.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been getting fairies from the Search Board, even 2 star ones. Glad they added that...

Final map is pretty nuts, I think the worst part is that even the "normal" mobs strike 2 times like bosses. If the bosses decide to spam aoe your team, you don't last long. Although I might be able to cheese 1-2 star on it, think I'm going to wait till the event is ending to re-attempt it. I'd like to be as strong as possible for it. 115k team with 47k assist wasn't enough for 3 star.

Just 3 more flower crystals needed for 50 rolls. Now with the chance up units, it's harder to decide when to spin for me. The current girls have awesome abilities (Except Casablanca, who is the most likely to be rolled), but I'm not in love with their skills. Although I'd like the 10-15% attack boost and party speed boost from Red Ginger (6) and Oncidium (5) if possible, rolling them would be difficult though. Think I might rather have the skills from Lilac (4), Little Cuckoo (5), who have aoes anywho.

Lilac is so much better than Casablanca, so I don't want to bet on rolling a 5/6 star over a 4 star by rolling now, not a great gamble lol. It doesn't hurt that Little Cuckoo and Lilac are much cuter...

?-7 and ?-8 have now been revamped to be easier.
This is good news, I just tested it and the miniboss is noticeably weaker than before. Since I didn't reach the boss my first run, I can't really talk on his difficulty but my 115k team with a 47k assist was able to 2 star it now when it seemed impossible before. With how the main boss usually scales in difficultly compared to the miniboss, I assume the main boss was absolutely absurd before though since the miniboss wrecked one of my side teams (They only did like 25% damage) first attempt. This time around he was fairly easy.

I just put all my teams to the top tent and managed 2 star with some spare teams, might be able to 3 star it now. I'll try it later. Yay 20 stars already, who knew I'd reach my goal so soon :p Glad they lowered the difficulty.

They lowered the amount of enemies in the normal mobs on ?-7 too. The first middle enemy had 3 flies before and killed one of my teams (Instantly ruining 3 star), this time it only had one enemy. Wow, huge difference there. 3 star here now is about making sure your team speeds are appropriate to reach all the enemies before hitting the finish line again, like most the rest of these event maps.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I gave it a shot at rolling premium, only got two 4 stars :( 3 star'd ?-7. Having bit of trouble on ?-5 and ?-6 though lol.

Has anyone had a fight where the boss couldn't kill off a party member? Like for some reason one of the bosses attack power drop drastically and only dealt 1-8 damage per hit even though it was like lv 40.

barillian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That boss deals percentile damage based on your remaining HP.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gave it a shot at rolling premium, only got two 4 stars :( 3 star'd ?-7. Having bit of trouble on ?-5 and ?-6 though lol.

Has anyone had a fight where the boss couldn't kill off a party member? Like for some reason one of the bosses attack power drop drastically and only dealt 1-8 damage per hit even though it was like lv 40.
Two 4 stars is pretty damn good lol. Did you get Casablanca? They always say chance up on unit, but never say how much better it is over other similar rarity girls.

Yep I have. It seems some bosses can't kill you with their aoe. I had party members survive multiple rounds of aoe attacks on certain bosses before like that before.
Maybe that was just in early stages or at the start of the game and it's been patched or something though? I haven't had it happen in a long time. I just figured it was an anti "Get one-two shot by bosses" feature early on to help out new players.

Hasn't stopped these event bitches from stomping my team like that.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well 2 was down from my last roll, where I got like 4 4stars lol. Getting greedy.

And ya, I got Casablanca as one of them. The other was Snowflake.

So certain bosses deal %HP damage as their skill huh, good to know.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

So certain bosses deal %HP damage as their skill huh, good to know.
Thats the reason i was able to finish the ?-6 and ?-7 first time with 3 stars.
1 Unit with 1 Hp left, god thanks that the flys cant kill you.
?-5 well 1 star, no chance of more maybe 2, if i am lucky.
Last map is impossible for me, with 103.000 and only 1 gold witch, there is no way to win this.