What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Ok cool thanks, makes sense.

For the event, you get tickets and vote for a girl. What's the deal with the voting and what do you get? Do you get that girl or is there supposed to be something that happens with her?

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just hit 100 brilliant/hana stones, at this rate I might hit 150/200 before red chance up again lol. I hope it happens soon before there are too many girls to even have a shot at Fritillaria.

Last edited:

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd imagine the red chance up will be next? At least the event girl looks to be the first red one. Given the rate they're adding girls with the gacha events, you're probably looking at 2-3 new red girls when they do finally give us a red one.

It looks like you should be spending those tickets to get credit for the event girl. Whichever girl gets the most votes overall will get a new form or something? Possibly a second evolution?

From poking around it looks like the tickets necessary to get rewards are as follows:

500 - Event Girl
600 - Event Girl (level 10)
700 - 1000 Basic gacha seeds
800 - Skill level 2
900 - 1000 Basic equipment seeds
1000 - Slot level 2
1100 - Event Girl (level 15)
1200 - 50k Gold
1300 - Skill level 3
1400 - Event girl (level 20)
1500 - Slot level 3
1600 - Skill level 4
1700 - Event Girl (level 30)
1800 - 1000 Mid-tier Equipment seeds
1900 - Skill level 5
2000 - Slot level 4
2400 - Upgrade Fodder (All 3?) x1
2800 - Upgrade Fodder (All 3?) x2
3200 - Upgrade Fodder (All 3?) x3
3600 - 100k Gold
4000 - Upgrade Fodder (All 3?) x5

I'm personally probably just going to dump all of my tickets on Mint because a 2* winning would amuse me, but if this community wants to try and swing the vote on any particular girl I'd be game for that.

iatnehyzarc

Lurker
Reputation score

This game hates me.
Another 50 hana stones. Still no one 6-star girl (since I started to play in January). No one more than 4-star. No one new! Three the same!
Hell! I agree to get even 4-star but give me new! There are many 4-star girls I still haven't.
Don't worry you're not the only one, my previous 185 hana stone also got wasted without even giving any 5 or 6 star girl just 3 silver + 8 bronze each time
That after reading a lot post in the forum saying they get 6 star here and there as if it was that easy :(.

For the event, you get tickets and vote for a girl. What's the deal with the voting and what do you get? Do you get that girl or is there supposed to be something that happens with her?
The girl who get the highest vote will get new version (maybe like kai version of it in kancolle). And I assume you get the 5 star event girl just by collecting enough ticket just like the previous medal event and will be sent to gift after the event end?! (ticket used for voting also count and can be seen in vote history)

Anyway, is this event last just for 1 or 2 weeks? since gaining 4000 ticket will require 8000 stamina then. With natural regeneration of 480 + 120-ish from seeds that mean 13,3 days just spamming event map :(.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well since this is stage one of the complete event which goes for 2 weeks until the 15th I assume stage 2 will go for the same amount of time. So my best guess is that the whole event will continue for at least 4 weeks. If that's also true for the tickets part, I don't know though...

Edit: On second thought, I see a date for the 8th of May... So it looks like the voting will stop on that date. Then I have no clue on what the second stage will hold or if they will continue the first stage along with the second one like they did with past events :S

Last edited:
OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think anybody said, or should have said that obtaining 6 stars is easy. 5 stars, yes, if you've been playing since the start and using your hana stones responsibly.

Don't forget that you can buy tickets with gold too, which might be necessary. There's also that the 2nd week will probably release new maps with better drop rates.

What's the upgrade fodder do exactly?

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Upgrade Fodder" was referring to the +HP/Attack/Defense drops, I'm not really sure what they're officially referenced as, tbh.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, their name is written as アンプルゥ. Although I don't know what the source language is. If it were English, I guess it'd be "Ampule".

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The green one (+defense) certainly seems to be holding an ampule, so I guess that's fitting. Earlier I had mentioned that I fed one to a girl before evolving her and I'm happy to say that they retain any of the boosts from these even after evolution. Also, according to the game's notation it appears that each one can be used 100 times per girl, for a total boost of +3000 HP/+1000 Attack/+400 defence.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game hates me.
Another 50 hana stones. Still no one 6-star girl (since I started to play in January). No one more than 4-star. No one new! Three the same!
Hell! I agree to get even 4-star but give me new! There are many 4-star girls I still haven't.
Hahaha, welcome to the club. Lotta us here been playing since/near release and haven't gotten any 6*s either.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, the unexpected happened today as well as yesterday from the normal seed gacha. Yesterday I pulled the lion Sacred Beast that ups attack power and today for the first time ever a 4-star, Sweet Pea. Me mucho happy :D

Edit: Oh, and add Camellia to that too from stone gacha. My day can't get any better o/

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I already have a 6 star (Cactus) So get a 5 star at the second try is acceptable, i guess.

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What are the benefits to this gacha now?

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What are the benefits to this gacha now?
This one looks to be an increased rate on the odds of the magic/purple girls. Generally speaking they've always posted a variety of the type of girl whose rate is increased on the banner for the limited-time gachas.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp, update on the current event... No use voting for other characters anymore haha. Oncidium is in the lead with 850k votes, 250k votes above number 2 Cactus. Suzuran which I voted for so far is on place 20 atm with 170k votes...
Then again you can still vote and hope the character you like comes in 10th, 20th or 30th place for new deformed illustrations. And if it's a 5* or 6* on those spots they'll consider making a new motion for her.

Top 5 of today:
1: Oncidium
2: Cactus (Saboten)
3: Peach (Hanamomo)
4: Camellia (Tsubaki)
5: Anemone

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw to get the event prize.
Is to vote using those ticket right ? so keeping them is useless.

As for 6 star is friking 0.5% chance -.- on premium summon i actualy happy if i got 5 star already in 1x11 roll ;)

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Who is Oncidium?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I still have no idea about this ticket, do we need to spend/vote untill 4k or just keep it untill 4k?

peekpeek

Reputation score

is it just me, or did they change the music for the boss fights?