What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Hahaha, don't quit so easily. It's just the game telling you "Welcome to the world of FKG's RNG. Enjoy your stay and make a habit of praying to RNGesus everytime you play it. We're not responsible for any stuff breaking in your house when the girls make intended stupid decisions in directions or skill using." :p

Yes you can, it changes every once in a while. Last week it was Sweet Pea. This week it's Rape (the flower of course) and Burnet.

I'm surprised the neighbours haven't called the cops on me by now XD.

I doubt this, or any of the other games like this uses RNG. It's mostly a system rigged against the player.

With that, certain games, like Wartune for example, uses an algorithm that incorporates the date into its "RNG" when you draw "stuff" out. So in certain times of the day those who draw at the right moment would get very rare "stuff". It was easy to see when because the game would announce what happened.

I wonder if dmm games uses the same algorithm. Hard to know.

I hope they're planning to bring some significant changes to the game after this event. Once you hit about 250k-300k you can steamroll through just about everything. Anyone could see this outcome right from the get go, so I hope they have a plan since their events aren't frequent enough, the quality of the event girls has dropped both in utility and appearance, and the game lacks a truly strong incentive to keep players playing.

I'm just saving stones and farming tickets since all of my girls are evolved, I'm replacing silver with gold, and I don't even feel like I really need fairies anymore.

Finally have 50 stones but the "RNG" today has been unbelievably bad... Had to go through 150 stam on the first daily map... Let's see -_-...

Bleh... -_-

FB5aBv0.jpg

Leucocoryne again. >.< I think she is my favorite girl. Want her badly.

Oh, she is in the first team. At least I can take a look at her.

Last edited:

Bleh... -_-

FB5aBv0.jpg

That is actually quite good roll. My last 50 stone 11x roll only got me 3 silvers + 8 bronze so -.-

Best 11x roll I ever got was 2x gold and a few silvers/bronzes (still no rainbow yet though :( ) Usually I consider myself lucky if I can get 1x gold out of a 50 stone gatcha.

Leucocoryne again. >.< I think she is my favorite girl. Want her badly.

Oh, she is in the first team. At least I can take a look at her.
Well the bugs don't like her... Why? Because she grows a stalk up their asses, with her skill a complete tree haha

Got 2 golden on my last roll but still no red Unit. -.-
I have just 3 Silver reds and my inventory is full of red upgrade thingies and i don't want to use them on others.
How are you dealing with such luxurie problems? :p

Bleh... -_-

FB5aBv0.jpg

I'm not sure what you were expecting, but that's a good roll. If you think otherwise, I'd like to see your reaction to getting all bronze.

What with the sudden maintenance? Don't tell me the event is over already. It is enough that last night that both the vote ticket count history and my current ticket number suddenly become 0, now this?

I was also surprised by the sudden unannounced maintenance. They've introduced "hidden stages" for the maps of the 2nd part of the event. These "hidden stages" contain a huge sum of tickets. They will appear from 上級 maps and above. The higher the lv of map you pass, the higher the chance the hidden stage will show up.

They're also trying to fix some things.

I didn't know that was an ok roll. From the two days that I was playing, I've been seeing users running around with purple/gold teams at lvs 16-25.

4024 tickets. Done!

Well the bugs don't like her... Why? Because she grows a stalk up their asses, with her skill a complete tree haha
Though I prefer an area skills, not a... spot-kick.

It is enough that last night that both the vote ticket count history and my current ticket number suddenly become 0
What's the horrible thing?! Now I'm afraid for mine.

Last edited:

The new hidden map implement (although why only give us 4 days or it :( )
give 4-5 x 18 ticket =72-90 ticket (yes there abit rng at the end 3 branch path with 5 try unit) with 80 stamina

Well since it give double the ticket amount i guess its good....... but i prefer the original map for more fairy -.- + also they give less gold in the hidden map

Fortunately the sudden maintenance is for fixing the bug with the ticket and special ticket (I have encountered both of them :().

The new hidden map implement (although why only give us 4 days or it :( )
give 4-5 x 18 ticket =72-90 ticket (yes there abit rng at the end 3 branch path with 5 try unit) with 80 stamina

Well since it give double the ticket amount i guess its good....... but i prefer the original map for more fairy -.- + also they give less gold in the hidden map

How to distinguish between the original bonus map and the ticket bonus map in the map selection screen?

How to distinguish between the original bonus map and the ticket bonus map in the map selection screen?

Fairly easy really, it costs 50 stamina for the fairy one and 80 stamina for the ticket one. At least that's for the third stage of the event maps as I can just do those myself.

Fairly easy really, it costs 50 stamina for the fairy one and 80 stamina for the ticket one. At least that's for the third stage of the event maps as I can just do those myself.

For 4th stage both cost 80 stam though its not really recomended since this new patch, usualy you will be doing 3rd map for focusing on ticket gathering.
How to differentiate ? well the easiest way probably from map name i guess

Ah alright, so there's a difference between 3rd and 4th stage. I could barely 1* the first event map 4th stage and haven't touched the 4th stage on second map as I will surely get utterly destroyed there. Thankfully I can farm third stage of that though, but my 2nd team is just a little underpowered to kill 2 mobs on it so still on 2* mastery on that one...

On the bright side though, I broke the 2k ticket mark so I'll have the event girl with all the skill and slots :)

the event girl with all the skill
Btw, what the skills give? Is it something visible or..? Besides, different girls have different words are written near their skills. What the difference?

Last edited:

Btw, what the skills give? Is it something visible or..? Besides, different girls have different words are written near their skills. What the difference?

Regarding the boxes, first one says the boss is already killed and thus disappeared before you could attack it. Second one is that you have too many girls already, so you need to either sell them or use them for leveling your main girls.

About the event girl's skill, no idea yet or it might be written in kanji which I'm terrible at... For all the other girl's skills, better take a look at the wiki.
Here's the page with all girls and skills: and use a translator to make it a bit easier to read :)

Back