What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Which girl is it? I hope your not talking about this girl Cuz i just got this girl xD
ah its the southern cross.... the new event girl
I have bad luck on the gacha as mention above -.-
+ i never made my girl pass lvl 60 the exp requirement is just too high even though they cap at 70

iatnehyzarc

Lurker
Reputation score

There are plenty of us who roll 50 gacha and don't get SHIT...
Assuming there is golden gacha ticket that gives a guaranteed 5+ rarity girls or even rainbow tickets and can be obtained as daily login bonus, (We'll get the silver one as 2nd and 4th days bonus, btw) we might get a shot for obtaining a rainbow.

Also, I remember someone talk about pachinko thingy that required your mobile number to exchange point etc... Does it work only for jp mobile number or globally? since it send me to error area page.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gyaaaa i prefer the old non evolve pict of southcross
Just evolved her and her pict changed into............. -.-
PS: her hp still too low T_T (6.6k lvl 10 evolved) 1 hit from normal mob in last map event = 5.5k

Attachments

Last edited:

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been keeping more than 40 blue fairy due having shortage of blue type girl and this week they increase chance of them getting, try 2 roll of 11x premium since having 158 stone to play with.

After the 22 premium roll proven that the chance up is fake.now I have 50 more stone to play but the result make me not to roll till next blue type appear.

first 11x roll

:DRAINBOW rare!!.....mark my 4th rainbow....
:mad:Wait....red ginger....dun really want her since having alot of red girls. noooo.....rageeeesss
:eek: chocolate appear....wow didnt expect to get her not bad....
overall sux.Blue and red girls chance rate up??? Is all fake......y am i getting so many purple and yellow,where my blue??
Nvm....maybe second try might be good

second 11x roll

No more rainbow.....too bad for me but at least a gold..
*Sigh* after red ginger now momo.....dun really wan her....oh well at least a blue girl.
overall: blue girls hate me??? out of 22 roll only 4 blue and only one worthy to use?? The gacha is all a trap. Chance up? no way, is all fake yellow keep appearing.

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While I get what you're saying... it seems most people don't even get 5 stars with 50 rolls... I would love for any 6 stars, and most 5 stars, to appear. Your argument against the blue/red chance up is overshadowed by your luck to get a 6 star. Envy.

In any case, what's the difference between the new daily login thing, that is... the one that gives these ticket things... and the old one, that is still being used?

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My understanding is that the new daily login is basically the new-player starting bonus that other games have. You get rewards for your first 7 days logging in as a means to kickstart your account.

An "increased chance" really doesn't mean much if it's not something significant, but it's probably only like 5-10% for the featured type.

iatnehyzarc

Lurker
Reputation score

We are talking about chance here, so even though they increase the chance to get red/blue to 95%, considering he get rainbow that only appear for 0,5% chance, that is not strange at all. Not to mention they kind off split it into both red and blue so the chance only increase by small amount.

I also get single 5 star purple girl instead of blue/red (the rest just crap bronze/silver)and that only after spending 100 crystal, so its all about based pseudo - RNG again :(.

Sakome

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get the items for the girl in the shop? Is it through the event and I'm just not getting good items or something?

Memekia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get the items for the girl in the shop? Is it through the event and I'm just not getting good items or something?
Event currency can be obtain by killing raid boss that's spawn after you complete one of event map .
Boss from the 80 map give 65 to 88 event currency without the discovery bonus.
Rhis kind of event are not really hard , having a good friend list help too .

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My first 6-star since starting in January. Finally. But what? I got her for silver ticket? o_O Though my luck is nothing compared to propaganda's.
Not my favorite girl though. Didn't want her. But I think I should not complain in my situation.

By the way anybody got ticket before this day? My friend somehow got. Yesterday, when the game gave us just the first prize, she opened gacha and there already was the fourth tab where she got 4-star girl for ticket.

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My first 6-star since starting in January. Finally. But what? I got her for silver ticket? o_O Though my luck is nothing compared to propaganda's.
Not my favorite girl though. Didn't want her. But I think I should not complain in my situation.

this one is wat I called pure luck. gratz on ur first 6-star girl.Her passive and skill chance is good.
I dun think u shld compare ur luck with mine. Ur luck is good on its owns as getting 6-star from a 4-star ticket is hard.

I admit getting 6 stars is lucky but maybe like some ppl say depend on timing which all my tried that able to get 5-star and above will based on specific timing(superstitious?). Another factor is the probability=RNG. I done a few trial of different amount of 11x roll or 1x roll and I fit best with 3x or 2x 11 premium roll but 3x is jus too much to spend and hard to get for free player so i give up on 3x 11 premium.

I think I rephrase the chance up rate so it dun get misinterpret by ppl.Wat I trying to mean was the chance up wont affect u of getting more blue or red girls since it not significant and there is no true value shown of getting them so dun be a fool like me trying to get blue type of girl due to blue fairy eating up all the inventory slot.

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this one is wat I called pure luck. gratz on ur first 6-star girl.Her passive and skill chance is good.
I dun think u shld compare ur luck with mine. Ur luck is good on its owns as getting 6-star from a 4-star ticket is hard.
Thank you. Don't worry, I just meant I didn't expect to get 6-star girl for silver ticket at all. I thought 4-star tickets give only 4-star girls.

trying to get blue type of girl due to blue fairy eating up all the inventory slot.
I had not so many blue fairies but also needed a blue girl cause inventory (only 100 slots). And knowing my luck with gacha I was happy with Southern Cross they gave. Finally blue one, finally I could feed them and in addition evolved a girl quickly. But! The game marked Cross will become only lvl 56 with all these fairies I had. And oops! She became lvl 60! And I even don't know how many fairies I fed her in vain! My precious blue fairies and so much time to collect them! T_T Stupid mistake! Why game counts 100-old fairies wrong?

Last edited:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Congrats on your 6* girl, lucky bum :)
Maybe your luck extended to leveling her up as you might have gotten a golden level up chance? That levels up your girl for an extra 50% or something, someone correct me on the percentage if I'm wrong.

Anyway, managed to 3* the 80-stam event map after some figuring out on where to place my teams. Those bugs on top right near the boss hit really hard... In my case I put my main team on bottom, 3 and 4 on middle, 2 and assist team on top. Thanks to AoE effect of my 2nd team members they barely killed those bugs. 4th helped by setting off the cannons to damage them all :)

So which map should I go farm on? The 40 or 80 one? 40 cuts down on stamina usage though the raid bosses will be weaker and give less event material.

Edit: Never mind, doesn't really matter as you only have 3 raid boss points, guess I'll go for the 80 map and hope I'll encounter one myself and else just for the money/crystals :)

Last edited:

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I managed to get three stars on the two yellow "ultra hard mode" maps. I don't know if it was worth it, the items feel underwhelming. This is what I had to use in order to beat it (along with a random 100k+ assist with 3 max level rainbows).

iatnehyzarc

Lurker
Reputation score

So I managed to get three stars on the two yellow "ultra hard mode" maps. I don't know if it was worth it, the items feel underwhelming...
The white bracelet(red map) which give 20% chance of HP regen is quite worth it. I've seen it proc several time even on single fight. The other not so much, since the proc rate is very low.

Also, already finished the collection event in the 4th day, thanks to the people who keep sharing the 70+ level raid boss :D. Since I just share my own found raid boss without attacking, if it below lv 70 for efficiency sake.

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why they lowered percents of the solar disk? For example, if earlier it was 20%, now it is 19%. Not to mention 19 is wretched, ill-favoured, not an integer. And no, I'm not talking about changing girls in a team. The same girls but now the lower percents.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No clue why they did that, I noticed it too... But I'm still blasting of between 3 to 4 solar blasts per game (event map).

Also 2nd part of event in half a day, let's see if they're beatable by my teams. Couldn't get enough crystals to buy that 6* skill up from the store though as that will be ending today looking at the dates... But will manage fine with current event, just need 2000 more leafs to unlock all skills/slots for event girl.

Also ninja loli girl Hypericum you got from last event is funny. Her AoE is quite useful as it's 2x damage against 3 pests.
(yay for FKG wiki having skill gifs)

Just saw her using it because she was finally strong enough to come into my 4th team. Plus she's just plain cute~

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hypericum's pretty awesome, one of the best event girls they've given us so far if you ask me.

I think we should be getting the crystals from the twitter campaign with the second half of the event maps in a couple hours here. If it's 11 like I think it is, I'll have enough for another gacha pull... time to pray to RNGesus once more!

Managed to snag myself a with the 5-star ticket today... I still have 3 4-stars to replace so I guess she'll find a spot on one of my teams, but she's pretty underwhelming overall. :( Best use I can think of for her is filling in on a team with strong skills with her +chance passive.

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2nd part of event out.

the final 80 stam map was easy since only one RNG tile to play with.The rest is very straight foward.Only things are there still bugs at the bottom tile? (not very sure) that deal 5k dmg so be careful where to place and the final boss with 2 minions have quite high HP pool.

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope they'll offer us something in exchange for these leaves at the end of the event. At least gold. I already bought Southern Cross and all flowers for her and now I have already 2000+ leaves more that I have nowhere to spend. I hoped there will be something new for the leaves in the second half of the event, but nothing!

Well, they fixed the solar disk. And speed bonus of some girls is shown on the screen now. What is much more convenient.

Last edited: