FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

にゃんぱす;643963 said:
event medal status thus far

3-3-3

Edit: it's now 3-3-3-2-2-3-1-1
Ah good, I was worried for you. I was going to say if you can 3 star the 3rd map, you should be able to get a lot more than that.

Ugh, all these levels I obtained are NOT helping me with these damn flies, couldn't 3 star ?-4 or ?-7 even though I had some luck on the paths my teams took. Wonder if I can even get a boost before it ends, or maybe I can get lucky with skills or something. ARGH, managed to avoid opening flies on ?-7 and lost to the final boss with him at 5% hp. I had my beam special too but he attacked before it would activate. That was just plain cruel.

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah good, I was worried for you. I was going to say if you can 3 star the 3rd map, you should be able to get a lot more than that.

Ugh, all these levels I obtained are NOT helping me with these damn flies, couldn't 3 star ?-4 or ?-7 even though I had some luck on the paths my teams took. Wonder if I can even get a boost before it ends, or maybe I can get lucky with skills or something. ARGH, managed to avoid opening flies on ?-7 and lost to the final boss with him at 5% hp. I had my beam special too but he attacked before it would activate. That was just plain cruel.
you gotta spam that button so much when ure chars are attacking but thats only if your bars full, if you need a few more charges and boss turn comes then its too late :< ive had that happen so many times

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at 3-3-3-2-2-2 now Dam ?-4 so hard but sudenly easy in ?-5-6
need 2 more medal at least for 17 bonus skill lvl 3 any idea which area easiest to get?
?-7 even i put all my char on left side those 3 mob x3 + boss still killed me so bad =( even i have help of 27k power assist.
My team really weak i cant deny with still same old 23k power main team / 14k power the rest

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you gotta spam that button so much when ure chars are attacking but thats only if your bars full, if you need a few more charges and boss turn comes then its too late :< ive had that happen so many times
Yeah it was that I needed more charges I think, the orbs were still coming in when he attacked, it maxed the bar before his 2nd attack would have occurred but my last character died even though I was spamming the button. Might be a problem with using speed up x.x What's sad is that I'm pretty much out of fairies, so there's not much hope of my team getting stronger.

At least I still get like 300+ seeds for a retreat that late. I wouldn't mind giving up the +1 skill on the 6 star girl, but I do want those 2 crystals, gah. I'm at 37 now, if I spent them on premium rolls I could probably get a new 4 star or skill up/open inventory slots for a bunch of my 3 star girls. Problem is no time to level said 4 star before event ends so it's rather pointless. That and I'm really trying to save for the 11 roll lol. It's a very high chance for at least 2 4 stars, would feel better than rolling 1 by 1 anywho.

I'm at 3-3-3-2-2-2 now Dam ?-4 so hard but sudenly easy in ?-5-6
need 2 more medal at least for 17 bonus skill lvl 3 any idea which area easiest to get?
?-7 even i put all my char on left side those 3 mob x3 + boss still killed me so bad =( even i have help of 27k power assist.
My team really weak i cant deny with still same old 23k power main team / 14k power the rest
Edit, ah wiki back up (Copy and past the url, hotlinking doesn't work from here anymore):

Check that out for some more in depth info, you don't even need to translate it to be able to understand it.

?-5:

Is easy to 3 star if you can 2 star it, you just have to make sure you send your best team down the south path by triggering the switch to rotate downwards with a faster team first. There's 3 level 38ish enemies in one of the mobs down there and your 14k teams won't be able to solo them. You also have no chance of getting more than one guaranteed team down there because of the way that switch works (Without risking missing the top enemy), so be careful of your team speeds. Bottom tent should basically have your two strongest teams on it (Main team and a strong assist most likely) and the rest go to top tent.

?-6:

I don't remember it well but I think that's because I 3 star'd it first try. It's much easier on the flies than most the other maps (You'll pretty much outrun them all), it just requires luck, you should be able to 3 star it. You should probably use 2 at top left tent and 3 at the other one. Again, make sure your best 2 teams are set to the top left tent since they'll have to solo 2 level 40's each (Not as bad at the previous map, but still obnoxious).

?-7:

I'm not sure if you can do this, even if you set all your teams to the left most tent (avoiding the mini boss/flies). It's only for a 1 star anyways and the final boss is ROUGH. There are 3 groups of 3 enemies you'll likely encounter on the way to the boss, and your 14k teams can't solo them, meaning you'll make it to the boss with only a team or two left at best (Which won't be enough to kill it). I'd avoid attempting this with your current team before you have ?-5 and ?-6 3 star'd.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

?-5:

Is easy to 3 star if you can 2 star it, you just have to make sure you send your best team down the south path by triggering the switch to rotate downwards with a faster team first. There's 3 level 38ish enemies in one of the mobs down there and your 14k teams won't be able to solo them. You also have no chance of getting more than one guaranteed team down there because of the way that switch works (Without risking missing the top enemy), so be careful of your team speeds. Bottom tent should basically have your two strongest teams on it (Main team and a strong assist most likely) and the rest go to top tent.

?-6:

I don't remember it well but I think that's because I 3 star'd it first try. It's much easier on the flies than most the other maps (You'll pretty much outrun them all), it just requires luck, you should be able to 3 star it. You should probably use 2 at top left tent and 3 at the other one. Again, make sure your best 2 teams are set to the top left tent since they'll have to solo 2 level 40's each (Not as bad at the previous map, but still obnoxious).
?- 5 : how come i miss it yes its really easy to get 3 star in this map :D
?-6 : Whoever ID called Phoenix07 I seriusly thank you for that assist team ( 3 rainbow card +75% atk at start). Took me 9 try to finaly 3 star this because of him. With that said now im 3-3-3-2-3-3 = 17 just enuff for that lvl 3 skill :D

On another note:
?-5 have 1% affection item for 12 stam use
?-6 have 2x 1% affection item for 22 stam use
I think these place might be better for those who still stuck at 50 stam affection item farm since it also have gold /seed / exp on it

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ohhhh God i hate that ?-7 mission :mad: cant get it to 3 medals, shitty rng.

I´m at 3-3-3-3-3-3-2-2

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I'm already done with it, not wasting any more time on it when I could be farming affection items instead.

Will be nice to wake up tomorrow to our new 5 stars~

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm at 3-3-3-2-3-3 And now I'm stuck lol. Good enough though!

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

3-3-3-3-3-3-2-1 ... imfinewiththis.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep my final count is the same as Idontruin's - i'm happy with it.

@FruitSmoothi thanks for worrying about me, i think it helped me get the last medals i needed XD

Dunno how i managed to get so many medals without a single 5 star girl, and without doing the Gold Rush stage. At any rate, it'll be nice to finally have a 5 star girl (Lavender-chan) - and i hope she likes all the gems/rubys i saved for her. This game is somewhat similar to Rabu Tsuri, which means i'm going to save my crystal flowers for when they release 7 star and 8 star girls.

Whoever said that exp is worthless after hitting player level 30 - you dunno what youre talking about. Exp = level up = more stamina = more everything.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I had some spare stamina before a level up right now since I slept before leveling. I decided to try the 80 cost affection item daily. If your team is 90k with a 30kish assist.... I do not recommend it lol.

Unlike most maps, it's not the mobs that are the problem at that strength, it's the level 50 boss. 2 of my teams (Including main team) only did about 15-20% damage to it. I'm retreating, thankfully I managed to get 4 chests from it beforehand so not really too much loss there. Just at an educated guess, I think you want around 120k total power of your own to farm it, probably most your girls at 30-40.

Lovely, my game crashed while it was trying to go back to the normal window, so I didn't even get the rewards. Fuck that x.x

Good news is I managed to 3 star ?-4 and get the rewards from that, so I think I can forgive the game. Might as well see if I can 3 star one more for 23 stars now.

Just maxed Dandelion's affection, standing sex for the CG (It was okay art wise, not great) and HP: 720, Att: +720, Def: +300 bonuses. Well now I have nobody to feed affection items to unless I want to start on my 3 stars. Guess I'll wait for Lavender and maybe my 11 premium gacha rolls first.

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I had some spare stamina before a level up right now since I slept before leveling. I decided to try the 80 cost affection item daily. If your team is 90k with a 30kish assist.... I do not recommend it lol.

Unlike most maps, it's not the mobs that are the problem at that strength, it's the level 50 boss. 2 of my teams (Including main team) only did about 15-20% damage to it. I'm retreating, thankfully I managed to get 4 chests from it beforehand so not really too much loss there. Just at an educated guess, I think you want around 120k total power of your own to farm it, probably most your girls at 30-40.

Lovely, my game crashed while it was trying to go back to the normal window, so I didn't even get the rewards. Fuck that x.x
^adobe crashed on me when i was about to finish several stages.... and when i was about to 3 star em too >.> all mobs done and last spurt then boom, gone... also yea... the 80 stam stages arnt farmable for lower power teams....

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^adobe crashed on me when i was about to finish several stages.... and when i was about to 3 star em too >.> all mobs done and last spurt then boom, gone... also yea... the 80 stam stages arnt farmable for lower power teams....
Ouch that's rough, worse than just missing affection rewards. I got a dialogue window with 2 options when it happened, clicked the right most one and it restarted the game. If someone else has that happen, maybe try clicking the left one to see what it does instead? Right one is obviously not a good choice in that circumstance lol.

WHOOO I 3 stared ?-7 just barely, 23 stars :D Better than the +1 skill on Lavender is probably the 2 crystals though~ 44 total now, 6 away from a massive upgrade (Hopefully).

I wonder if there will be another event immediately? Well, most of us should be much more prepared for it. They mention some bugs fixes and the event closure and stuff in the announcement, but not if a new event is being added:

News of February 13 maintenance

We always play the "Flower Night Girl", Thank you very much.

Maintenance in the following time will be conducted.

[Implementation period]
February 13, 2015 (Friday) 14:00 to 17:00

[Maintenance contents]
Event "emergency mission - perish the city Bremen" the end of the
And acquisition was obtained in stage gold and the result screen of winning gold modification of difference there was trouble in
· Rendition of ability to trigger the specified turn later has been played many times bug fixes
And prevention of bracelet with notation and modification of difference there was trouble on the parameters of the defense of the necklace
And other bug fixes

In before maintenance time
Thank you you will be asked to exit the game play.
Also, please note that can not be in the maintenance game play.
Maintenance of the start time and end time you might be around by the work situation.

With regard to the maintenance end time
As soon as it is known, will be the announcement on the official community.
In advance for your understanding as you please.

We're sorry to apologize for the inconvenience to everyone,
Humbly thank you enough for your understanding.

Flower Girl Night management team

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ouch that's rough, worse than just missing affection rewards. I got a dialogue window with 2 options when it happened, clicked the right most one and it restarted the game. If someone else has that happen, maybe try clicking the left one to see what it does instead? Right one is obviously not a good choice in that circumstance lol.

WHOOO I 3 stared ?-7 just barely, 23 stars :D Better than the +1 skill on Lavender is probably the 2 crystals though~ 44 total now, 6 away from a massive upgrade (Hopefully).

I wonder if there will be another event immediately? Well, most of us should be much more prepared for it. They mention some bugs fixes and the event closure and stuff in the announcement, but not if a new event is being added:

News of February 13 maintenance

We always play the "Flower Night Girl", Thank you very much.

Maintenance in the following time will be conducted.

[Implementation period]
February 13, 2015 (Friday) 14:00 to 17:00

[Maintenance contents]
Event "emergency mission - perish the city Bremen" the end of the
And acquisition was obtained in stage gold and the result screen of winning gold modification of difference there was trouble in
· Rendition of ability to trigger the specified turn later has been played many times bug fixes
And prevention of bracelet with notation and modification of difference there was trouble on the parameters of the defense of the necklace
And other bug fixes

In before maintenance time
Thank you you will be asked to exit the game play.
Also, please note that can not be in the maintenance game play.
Maintenance of the start time and end time you might be around by the work situation.

With regard to the maintenance end time
As soon as it is known, will be the announcement on the official community.
In advance for your understanding as you please.

We're sorry to apologize for the inconvenience to everyone,
Humbly thank you enough for your understanding.

Flower Girl Night management team
hopefully your roll ends up much better than mine, all 11 were 3 stars >.>... ive been to afraid to aim for 50 gems again T^T

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ouch, 11 3 stars? That sucks...

I'm saving mines for the inevitable XXX,000 User celebration that these kinda games eventually have XD Maybe some Drop Rate UP in the gacha.

But I dunno how long I should wait out for...

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ouch, 11 3 stars? That sucks...

I'm saving mines for the inevitable XXX,000 User celebration that these kinda games eventually have XD Maybe some Drop Rate UP in the gacha.

But I dunno how long I should wait out for...
That's not a bad idea. Then again, the longer you wait, the more unique girls there will be and that makes some things worse. The less unique girls there are, the easier it is to equip unlock/skill them up since you're more likely to get copies of them. If they release more 3 star girls as well, any new unique ones will be fairly useless for us since our teams are already filled with 3 star girls or higher.

I'm thinking I might not wait for those reasons. Rather get a bunch of copies of girls I already own to skill up/equip unlock than get a bunch of new unique girls I can never use.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

k, that was my last run of the event map... 23/24 overall.... only had like 3 runs that were close to 3 starring that last map T^T but they all failed cause one team was too fast or all of em got destroyed

Edit: and yea, id rather get 4 stars since they are easier to upgrade and have a chance of free skill up/item slot up from free gacha, their also easier to get in gem gacha.

OP
F

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

k, that was my last run of the event map... 23/24 overall.... only had like 3 runs that were close to 3 starring that last map T^T but they all failed cause one team was too fast or all of em got destroyed

Edit: and yea, id rather get 4 stars since they are easier to upgrade and have a chance of free skill up/item slot up from free gacha, their also easier to get in gem gacha.
Pretty cool that you got close anyways, 3 staring the final map seemed impossible for me the last time I tried it.

Speaking of, has anybody ever gotten a 4 star from basic gacha yet? I haven't, the drop rate must be absurdly bad.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty cool that you got close anyways, 3 staring the final map seemed impossible for me the last time I tried it.

Speaking of, has anybody ever gotten a 4 star from basic gacha yet? I haven't, the drop rate must be absurdly bad.
nope.... just rolled for 46 girls and only 6 3 stars and 40 2 stars..... not to mention all the rolls before today >.>.....