What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

wow it worked I got my 4th of the Demon HR from that thx for the tip
I kind of liked that treasure chest event SR++ CG but I figured it be more worth it to complete my HR than a SR card in the long run

Last edited:

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game looks pretty interesting.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mm I like the CGs but the game play isn't really actually fun and I can't understand any of the dialogues since its all japanese

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure, but I guess that you may get a card that matches your current leader character.

In my case I have the dark bondage queen as leader and I get one of them :/
So if you have a 'leader catcha' put a HR and test it out.
Omg your absolutely correct... I did pull my leader card from that gatcha... Ughh such as waste for an R when i could have gotten a HR.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They just changed the event to the bingo event. I think it might be another good time to get a bunch of scratch cards.

Anyone know which cards increase the amount of bingo cards per day? Is it just the new girls or the three girls from last event?

Edit: It looks more like you get skill removing cards more from this event. On a better note the scratch cards are more flexible in that once you hit bingo the card remains until all 20 numbers are pulled. My first card hit 3 bingos for a lvl40 SR. Unfortunately the cards you win from bingo are not just the new ones but old ones mixed in.

Last edited:

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Another bingo event, but this time we can't get a lot of scratch cards.

At least this time the bingo doesn't stop as you get the frist prize.
The new SR card looks really good -Athena- also I check it out that there's a special SR card called Kira Athena, but it appears that you can only get her from SuperBingo cards.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So getting 4 of the Super SR is gonna be hell huh?

Do daily bingo cards have a chance to be super cards, or are they cash only?(I also saw you get some by completing the 3 parts, but just 5 in all...

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Daily bingo may give you SR, that includes Athena... but probably the only way to get Kira Athena is via Super Bingo.

Still you may trade 5 regular bingo cards for 1 Super Bingo Card, but I don't think that is a good idea.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah bad trade off, maybe after days when I get the regular cards?

Still, they really improved the event. Sure, no more free scratch cards, but now you can get max bingo more easily than last time since it doesn't end when you get the single bingo.

It also gives you middle square for free which is godly, you can get max bingo in like 10 if you get a bit lucky.

I didn't see HR cards on bingo though, hope they didn't remove them...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They just changed the event to the bingo event. I think it might be another good time to get a bunch of scratch cards.

Anyone know which cards increase the amount of bingo cards per day? Is it just the new girls or the three girls from last event?

Edit: It looks more like you get skill removing cards more from this event. On a better note the scratch cards are more flexible in that once you hit bingo the card remains until all 20 numbers are pulled. My first card hit 3 bingos for a lvl40 SR. Unfortunately the cards you win from bingo are not just the new ones but old ones mixed in.

I got 4 bingo cards from login and I had at least 5 cards with the bonus in my party doesnt seem like it lets you get extra bingo cards but I noticed I got 18 coins per a event mission instead of the 8 I was getting before

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got 4 bingo cards from login and I had at least 5 cards with the bonus in my party doesnt seem like it lets you get extra bingo cards but I noticed I got 18 coins per a event mission instead of the 8 I was getting before
I'm assuming that you had a card that gave bonus 1 bingo because i think today they only gave me 3. Wonder cards give bonus bingo cards.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe you just need a really large amount of them or only the ones evolved to a certain point give extra boards? the only one I have evolved at all is the demon SR from the last event

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone read this off the wiki or confirm that Im understanding this right

ベースカードはスクラッチを使いスキル枠を開けておく必要がある。
修得数上限(N、R=1 SR=2 HR=3)を超えて付与すると上書きされる。
複数修得している場合使用される(上書きされる)スキル枠は付与成功失敗を問わず付与の度に1→2→1→2→…のように順番に移動していく。
枠が埋まっている場合、スキル付与成功のたびに付与する位置が1→2→1→2→…と移動する。失敗した場合は付与位置は変更されなくなった。検証を参照。※スキル削除の書を使用した場合については未検証
エサは育てている必要性は無し。スキルを覚えていなくても付与材料になる。
エサになるカードは成否関係無しに消滅する。
エサになるカードのレベルが高いほど成功率は上がる。ただし5レベルにつき1%。
狙うスキルが付くまで消費する金額が膨大になっても泣かない。
低確率スキルから順に判定する仕様のようで、見た目の数字よりも3行目のスキルはつきやすい。

I put this through google translate and I thought it meant that feeding my card other cards to take the skill from them put the skill it learned in the next numerical slot from the last one that was filled in if the slots are all full meaning if the last slot was slot 1 the next one would be 2 and back to 1 again after that since it says something about the slot number in that stuff I took from the wiki up there and it seemed to follow that pattern so far for SR's but HR's have 3 slots so I thought they might work like slots 1-2-3 would be used then back to 1 again but Im pretty sure my HR lost the skill in slot 1 eventhough the last slot it learned a skill in was 2.

Can anyone clarify what happened so I dont erase HR card skills in the future again accidentally? It was passive dmg raising skill for demons that I lost btw which was actually a SR level skill so I could learn it back if Im willing to destroy the 3 demon SR I have that have the skill but Id have to get lucky and max level the cards its success rate is only 3% from a level 1 card

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm assuming that you had a card that gave bonus 1 bingo because i think today they only gave me 3. Wonder cards give bonus bingo cards.
wanted to post about this since I think I figured it out. I believe it may be giving extra boards only if you have 1 of the cards in this picture I got 5 boards today and the only new bonus card I got was that blond chick already had the black haired one. I wonder if you can get more boards with additional copies or evolved forms of them though

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wanted to post about this since I think I figured it out. I believe it may be giving extra boards only if you have 1 of the cards in this picture I got 5 boards today and the only new bonus card I got was that blond chick already had the black haired one. I wonder if you can get more boards with additional copies or evolved forms of them though

That would be cheating lol

You can have a N+ Claire for +2 cards, a R++ Fukki for +3, and a SR++ Athena for +5, bringing the total to 13 per day.

I myself have N+ and R+, I don't wanna SR++ too fast cause I wanna give her max stats and keep her in team.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If its just new girls than i had in my team the R+ Fukki, and the SR Athena. I was glad to see it gave 7 bingo cards.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^^ Think either your region is not allowed on dmm (which case you can try )

Also just a novice question that i never dared try but wanted to know:
If we have 4 sets of characters can you have max stats by:
R(Maxlv)+R(lv1) = R+(Max_stat)
R+(Max_stat+MaxLvl)+R+(normal+lv1) = R++(Max_stat)

I didn't want to risk it so have been doing
R(Maxlv)+R(lv1) = R+(Max_stat)
R+(Max_stat+MaxLvl)+R+(Max_stat+lv1) = R++(Max_stat)

If i can do the first option I can be saving so much training.

Also for super bingo cards it seems if you clear a round(30stages) you get a free one.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe you only need to max lvl the primary card in evolution to get max stats as that is what causes the 5% bonus to grow to 10% I dont think that number will go up to 15 or 20% if you max lvl both the primary card and the cataylst also I beleive this wiki page says the same thing through google translate

it said "Level of sub does not affect the ability of evolution after"

and this might be good to know but it seems even if you skip maxing cards you only lose about 2-50 dmg long as you max them in the final step at least based on this

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'll give a shot on leveling a R and seeing if it gets perfect stats then. Didn't really pay much attention to the wiki character stats, but looking at it that small amount of difference is indeed sad.

Anyone feels like the bingo cards start giving worse prizes. Today i got 10 cards and lots of these cards hit only 1 bingo and a few even hit no bingo. With that said I received no SR today. Also this event is burning up my scratch cards but keep giving a bunch of those skill removal cards.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think they nerfed them too. Damn, first days rewards were literally raining upon me. I guess they found out it was too easy for anyone to get everything.