What's new

[DMM] Grand Harem

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Grand Harem

people posted a guide somewhere in the other dmm game pages but maybe u need to set your clock to japan time? I think there was a program called kancolle command center that might help too if that doesn't work

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

people posted a guide somewhere in the other dmm game pages but maybe u need to set your clock to japan time? I think there was a program called kancolle command center that might help too if that doesn't work
bows down and starts kissing marcus3708's feet as a gracious person lol nuh just joking but thank u so much for the program mate

edit: that kancolle one only works with some ship one not this grand harem one

Last edited:

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone explain how you evolve to GR and then max it not sure If I should take the SSR copies of this green hair lady from the event and use them to upgrade her or someone else that can go GR
Sorry if it's too late but to evolve to GR you need 2 SSR MAX (Which totally sucks but GR units are totally broken).

As for max a GR I have no idea but not that they really need it.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone playing this? new event Im having some problems with but I have not quite sure why I can do a few runs of that event tower dungeon but after I beat so many floors the background will turn black and refuse to load the next floor. sometimes I can come back after so many hours or minutes and do a few more runs but this will happen again. I'm in deep shit if I cant manage to fix this before the event gets close to ending.

I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end doesn't seem like any of the Japanese users are having any problems not that I can speak japanese. I've tried clearing cache to no avail but I've noticed my physical memory seems to be usually high. I tend to keep alot of windows open in my browser but even at a fresh start up memory is at 20% then suddenly jumps to 46% for no apparent reason then gets to about 65~ as I'm actually using my computer. and then i sometimes get warnings about memory being too high and just recently when I booted up something about the disk needing to turn pagefile into virtual memory when it booted up.

This is how it looks