What's new

[DMM] Grand Harem

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Grand Harem

ugh why am I being forced to do the regular missions this stupid dialogue keeps popping up and choosing missions for me. I just want to try the event tower thing . Im not quite sure how this game works yet but after a mission ends seems your units get stuck in the map and you have to press a button at the map screen to free them. I believe this dialogue that pops up everytime Im at the map screen stops me from doing that If I dont immediately do it when the last mission is finished

and why do I have certain units that wont attack

Last edited:

kenjixccd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get stuck in 3rd map, green kingdom 5th outpost -_-
I don't know what to do with my troops.. the enemies have 3000+ troops :|

ugh why am I being forced to do the regular missions this stupid dialogue keeps popping up and choosing missions for me. I just want to try the event tower thing . Im not quite sure how this game works yet but after a mission ends seems your units get stuck in the map and you have to press a button at the map screen to free them. I believe this dialogue that pops up everytime Im at the map screen stops me from doing that If I dont immediately do it when the last mission is finished

and why do I have certain units that wont attack
Well, that's kind of tutorial.. You'll find no problem after take the first post (tower)
There are 5 kind of troops. Infantry, Cavalry, Archer, Mage, and Tank (Chariot)..
Infantry only attack the front line and must be place in front.. So does the tank.. Cavalry can attack the rear line of enemy as long as there is no one in front of them.. just say it's like a gap.. cavalry can attack that gap and as long as the enemies is not archer or mage, they won't take any damage..
archer and mage can attack both lines, if they attack melee troops, they won't take any damage.. they are bad on defense.. better put them on back line..

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really believed nobody else here still played this game, i really liked it when it was released but never saw much activity on the forum lol

BTW thx for the codes boukyaku, the only one i could not use was the valentine

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really believed nobody else here still played this game, i really liked it when it was released but never saw much activity on the forum lol

i'm still playing...sorta

kenjixccd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still play this game.. Must get the SSR Snow White 2nd because she's my favorite lol :v

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I may play it if the exhentai gallery from myjjjjj isnt updated anymore he hasnt since like april. sounds like these events let you combine lower rarities of the event unit into higher ones but Im not quite sure how to reliably find copies I think one of the towers gave me a C rarity

kenjixccd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I may play it if the exhentai gallery from myjjjjj isnt updated anymore he hasnt since like april. sounds like these events let you combine lower rarities of the event unit into higher ones but Im not quite sure how to reliably find copies I think one of the towers gave me a C rarity
You can use the rope to catch them.. You can obtain it from the hotel by doing H with your heroes.. you can use both Snow white 1st and 2nd to create higher rarity..

kenjixccd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the wiki's link.. Contains a lot of useful stuff such as event information, quest description, buildings and their usage, characters and their skills, and many more.

grandharem.wiki.fc2.com

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I still play this game.. Must get the SSR Snow White 2nd because she's my favorite lol :v
I finally managed to complete a Snow White SSR with the event quests+farming the event area with a yellow and red umbrella (Challenge mode). Every time you defeat a snow white team you get a free C unit, the problem is that you need either:

-At least 3 teams full of units with 1250+ troops (to last as much as you can)。

-A team with this unit . During the event she gets 3 free skills each battle and she recover troops+hp after each skill use; so as long as you spam skill and your unit survive you can farm Snow White and level up units (plus a decent amount of points to evolve)。

With the first option i managed to reach area 40 but my units were too slow to survive further. Hope this helps.

kenjixccd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally managed to complete a Snow White SSR with the event quests+farming the event area with a yellow and red umbrella (Challenge mode). Every time you defeat a snow white team you get a free C unit, the problem is that you need either:

-At least 3 teams full of units with 1250+ troops (to last as much as you can)。

-A team with this unit. During the event she gets 3 free skills each battle and she recover troops+hp after each skill use; so as long as you spam skill and your unit survive you can farm Snow White and level up units (plus a decent amount of points to evolve)。

With the first option i managed to reach area 40 but my units were too slow to survive further. Hope this helps.
Actually I've got her 2 days ago :v
Thanks for your tips by the way :D
My method is using 3 fleets with 2500+ troops, and save my main troops with Snow White SSR+, Natalia SSR, Dark Prism SSR+, Angelica SR++, and Valeria RMax (all with 3500 troops) after stage 60.. I haven't done any stages on blue umbrella that time, so I can use my main fleet there and assign my friend's commanders that could heal my troops... Must be patience because we must wait 30 minutes to assign the same friend again..
Still on stage 150 (blue umbrella)

Next target is finishing the friend tower challenge, at least until 100 :v
Kuon forest challenge is quite kind this time.. I don't have to spend 25500 medals to rank up UC into UCMax because kuon forest allow many lastest commanders to join.. Luckilly I have SR Suly, UCMax Bella, SSR Karen, SSR Flower Dancer, and R+ Loretta :v

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do I go into that kuon forest I managed to get in once when I put 1 unit in my team but after that its not letting me go anymore I noticed it says something about 10 fold exp on the wiki thats only for the recent gacha character? my unit only gained 200 exp not sure if thats worth doing over and over again even if I can figure out how to spam it

also could someone tell me what this 999 cost version of the main male character is for? doesnt seem to give a mass of exp like his copper / silver version

Last edited:

kenjixccd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do I go into that kuon forest I managed to get in once when I put 1 unit in my team but after that its not letting me go anymore I noticed it says something about 10 fold exp on the wiki thats only for the recent gacha character? my unit only gained 200 exp not sure if thats worth doing over and over again even if I can figure out how to spam it

also could someone tell me what this 999 cost version of the main male character is for? doesnt seem to give a mass of exp like his copper / silver version
You need at least UCMax Character.. For them who have some of the older commanders would find it very useful especially for them who missed the commander's ingots..
Mine is about 470 exps... So it's worthy to spam it until level 37 or more.. (for me)

You can see that commanders with 999 cost are actually items for special purpose like Bronze statute to increase exp.. I don't know yet the purpose but I keep him because it's only one of that type.. But you can see in the wiki that it's very powerful if you can deploy it into battle..

Last edited:

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You need at least UCMax Character.. For them who have some of the older commanders would find it very useful especially for them who missed the commander's ingots..
Mine is about 470 exps... So it's worthy to spam it until level 37 or more.. (for me)

You can see that commanders with 999 cost are actually items for special purpose like Bronze statute to increase exp.. I don't know yet the purpose but I keep him because it's only one of that type.. But you can see in the wiki that it's very powerful if you can deploy it into battle..
Somebody once told me it's only purpose was to be used as evolution material since even thou strong the cost surpasses the battle performance.

Edit:
So much time playing this and I just noticed we can craft equip lol. I kept waiting for events with equip gacha tickets XD
Now if somebody could tell me where can i get gold ingots?

Last edited:

kenjixccd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somebody once told me it's only purpose was to be used as evolution material since even thou strong the cost surpasses the battle performance.

Edit:
So much time playing this and I just noticed we can craft equip lol. I kept waiting for events with equip gacha tickets XD
Now if somebody could tell me where can i get gold ingots?
Yup.. especially on special craft for specific characters which is quite powerful.. I always keep my gacha tickets until some specific event or I have enough army slot to keep them because considering on how this game held 2nd characters events by merging 4 of them to obtain higher rarity.. I have 11 premium gacha tickets and 5 harem gacha tickets :v
Actually you can obtain SR and SSR commanders from usual gacha.. 80% of my SRs and SSRs were obtained from there..

You can obtain gold ingots from daily login rewards and event quests.. Friend tower (2nd map) event quest will give you gold ingots as prize too..
If you play this game regularly and participate in every events, you'll have no problem with gold ingots.. You'll aim for higher ingots such as white gold, orichalcum, and platinum to craft some SSR equipment..

To be honest, I don't craft regularly.. Just special craft for specific commanders :v

Last edited:

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yup.. especially on special craft for specific characters which is quite powerful.. I always keep my gacha tickets until some specific event or I have enough army slot to keep them because considering on how this game held 2nd characters events by merging 4 of them to obtain higher rarity.. I have 11 premium gacha tickets and 5 harem gacha tickets :v
Actually you can obtain SR and SSR commanders from usual gacha.. 80% of my SRs and SSRs were obtained from there..

You can obtain gold ingots from daily login rewards and event quests.. Friend tower (2nd map) event quest will give you gold ingots as prize too..
If you play this game regularly and participate in every events, you'll have no problem with gold ingots.. You'll aim for higher ingots such as white gold, orichalcum, and platinum to craft some SSR equipment..

To be honest, I don't craft regularly.. Just special craft for specific commanders :v
I found it more funny because i already have some gold, orichalchums and 1 platinum but had the idea those were quest materials XD

I was asking about gold ingots because i spent most before i noticed i could craft snow white equip =P

jackkane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

grr the guy who was translating rance 6 started to work for mangagamer.

kenjixccd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found it more funny because i already have some gold, orichalchums and 1 platinum but had the idea those were quest materials XD

I was asking about gold ingots because i spent most before i noticed i could craft snow white equip =P
Dat realization time lol :v

Dang, you hit me :v Just wait for the next event :p
Just kidding.. I forgot how to obtain it too :v But I'm sure you can get it easily from events.. Gold ingots will be on of the Kuon forest and Element challenge's prizes maybe :v

kenjixccd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'll post new updates from the latest maintenance...

New Hero GR : Mitsurugi. Skill: Random 4 attack, and I can't translate what's next =p

Events:
+Battle
- Element dungeon is back and this time is wind dungeon. Enemy weakness: Fire
- Kuon Forest, Character: GRMax Mitsurugi. If you have GRMax Mitsurugi, you MUST complete this dungeon because the ingot as the prize will let you craft special weapon for Mitsurugi which increase her attack and defence by 80, speed by 24 :eek:
- Character collection: Alicia and Sophie.. You could catch her on 5, 15, 25, ... (Alicia) and 10, 20, 30, ... (Sophie) stage in Beach challenge (orange umbrealla)
- Expedition's food will cost only 1/10 from the original value *YEEEY* :D

+Appointment
- Equipment appointment chance increase 3x for element equipment
- Heroes appointment for SSR chance increase 3x.. The chance will be 9% and SR will be 20%
- Using 11x heroes/harem appointment will guarantee you to obtain 1 SSR *Remember, 11x.. not using them one by one*
- Chance to obtain Mitsurugi is tripled! (but still, the chance to obtain GR is 1%, but the drop will likely to be Mitsurugi)
- Mitsurugi's charisma value will be doubled into 10%
- New R Heroes, Rindovurumu and Zumei! Start level 30, equipment attributes will be increased by 9, and 5 times damage.. (Really, I hate this thing because it makes me confused about what will I do if I have only 1 of them.. I'd rather get old commanders -_- )

+Blacksmith (Originally : clearing house :v)
- New display to make it easier to understand.. The status from left to the right: Attack | Defence | Magic | Speed

The events will be over in August 5th, at 14 O'clock (Tokyo, GMT +8) including Snow White 2nd's campaign

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone explain how you evolve to GR and then max it not sure If I should take the SSR copies of this green hair lady from the event and use them to upgrade her or someone else that can go GR

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a english site version or just stupid japans dmm site
cause dmm hates me and say's can't use dmm in your country...