世界中から優秀な巫女を集めて組織された防衛機関…
それが聖交女学館の真の姿である!

清く健気に戦う巫女たちを指揮し、
地獄の物の怪を討伐するダンジョンRPG。満を持して新登場!

プレイヤーは巫女を収集・育成し、異界の生物「黒魂」と戦いを繰り広げます。
成長した巫女たちは、究極のエロチック進化「聖交」により
更なる高みへと進化を遂げてゆくのです!!

Introduction EN:
National Holy Ritual Girls Academy, a place where only ladies with excellent family background receive invitation. With a strict selection process and only those chosen may attend, the garden of maidens.
But, this is only what it looks like on the surface.

In order to protect humanity from the [Black souls] that has emerged from the Great Crater. This academy is a defense organization that gathers the talented priestess from around the world to prevent the emergence.
This is what the National Holy Girls Academy is actually for!

Commanding the pure and energetic Priestess, defeating monsters that have climbed from depth of hell, the grand new dungeon RPG has now entered the stage!

A world where the player is responsible for gathering the Priestess, raise them with loving care, and fight against the "Black Souls." When the Priestess has been well trained, you may attend the holy ritual with your beloved Priestess. Teaching her all about the ultimate love and assist her in achieving the post evolution form!!

Author's Comment:
So where do I start picking the above storyline apart? My eyebrows were twitching as I translated this super cliche "story." Especially when you directly translate 聖交 to holy sexual intercourse. I think I am going to throw up and hence, please let me stay with holy ritual as the translation.

Author's Comment:
Reminds me a bit of xBlood <3. Feel like it's going to be grindish, look like it's going to be grindish, and hence it probably will be grindish. Then again, I hope it's an enjoyable grind with lots of rare item drop, excellent story, and engaging boss combat like x-blood.

Update Feb 13: No equipment system, rare item drop are priestess evolution drop and unit drop instead.

Random X-Blood Comment:
After beating the game (twice, since new game+ has a different story that continue where you beat the game the first time) I went back to the final dungeon for new game+ and grinded there. Overpowering unit, build, and a lot of save-reload weapons using change code. Got into a fight, took it easy, got full-silenced, checks inventory. "It's ok, I got this, I got 2 recover anyways"

2 recover later and the Elite mob spamming silence. "..."
Elite mob used barrier! - Effect prevents non-melee damage
Elite mob used magic nullification. - Remove all buffs boost from party
Elite mob called reinforcement! - 5x VERY hard to kill walls
Elite mob called reinforcement! - 5 turns later
Elite mob has regened 2032 hp! - no explanation needed
Elite mob called reinforcement! - another 5 turns later ...
So, my tank's natural regen was pretty high and the walls do like no damage.
After that it was "I can do this," "I will do this!" "oh gosh, not again" "omg" "kill me now"
After about 3 hours later, when an average battle lasts 15 seconds. Usually this elite mob dies in 2 minute. But infinite reinforcement and barrier made me cry
---
I can still do this! *pressed soft reset by accident*
*raises white flag*
---
Since then, I have always carried at least 10 recovers on my party.

On the other hand, at least I don't have to worry about getting multiple copies of unit to fuse them together. Or do I? *looks at fusion at bottom right* Em, let's hope that's item/equipment fusion. Which would be an excellent addition imo, but it's probably the old DMM fuse units together to evolve them. Can we have something more creative like Shin megami tenshi's fusion system? (Or Shiki-hime fusion system would be awesome too)

Update Feb 13: Confirmed that no extra copies of units are required! *cheers* But the fusion is nothing like shin megami tenshi's fusion system. It's only used for gaining experience on top of experience gained during combat

Gameplay's feels like standard RPG/dungeon crawler, hence you been warned in advance. It's going to be pretty slow while grinding, hope they add keyboard control to it and keep it in web browser instead of limiting controls to mouse. I cannot stand mouse-only controls argh.

Update Feb 19: No keyboard control. But it's slow as I though. Due to how slow the AP regenerates, and each dungeon is at most like 5 battles. Battles are done in about 30~60 seconds. Resulting a dungeon grind at worst 5 minutes unless you are spamming attack skill (has long animation) or against a 2.5k hp boss.

To end my comments, I am excited because the interface has a bit of similarity of x-blood. Hope they increase the difficulty and reduce the grind. Might be either good or bad depending on the grind that's required to get any where.

Screenshots:

Game Mechanics:
RPG version of of Dungeon & Princess. Notable differences are:
1) Unit gain experience after battle (also from card fusion)
2) 3 elements only, but can have up to 3 active skills
3) Only 1 copy of unit required, evolution requires a "Holy Ritual Item" that drops from dungeon/friend gacha instead
4) 3 Units + 1 helper per party.
5) AP resets after player rank up
Detailed Game Mechanics:
合成で経験値アップ【合成】ユニットが増えてきたら合成させよう
Same old fuse units together to gain more exp. The only exception is that, you also gain exp from battles (much appreciated). There is no reason to force yourself to fuse units, other than a lot of useless units and likely horrid grind in terms of exp.

レベルMAXに達した巫女たちは聖交することで、更に進化したユニットへと生まれ変わることができます!
No extra copy of card needed according to the above description. Which is total win in my book. Not sure if the same cards offer some other advantage though. Holy Ritual apparently is the way to evolve units/H-scenes and is doable at max level. (Afterwards I assume reset to 0 as usual) The number of time this can be done differs according to unit. (can safely assume high rarity/event unit has more)

Requirements:
そのユニットがレベルがMAXに達していること (Max Level)
必要な聖交アイテムが揃っていること (Item required, differs for different Priestess)
儀式で消費するベル(通貨)(Gold)

討伐隊は4名のユニットで編成されますが、そのうち1名は必ず当女学館以外の助っ人を選ばなければなりません。助っ人一覧の中から一人を選択します。
友達申請の済んでいる助っ人は「友」、まだの助っ人は「巫」と表示され、獲得できる友達ポイントが違います。
4 units only per party. One of them has to be a helper unit. You get more friendship points from a friend rather than a random person. This part of the mechanic is very similar to Dungeon and Princess.
Note: as the author has done for D&P, I will keep a list of people who are playing as well, and attach their respective helper if it's not random.

攻撃、守備、スキルの3つの中からアクションを決定します。スキルはMPを消費します。画面内の敵を全て倒すと1回戦勝利。左上に表示されている回数を勝ち抜けばダンジョンクリアです!
Dungeon and Princess clone all over again. Refer to D&P thread. The only thing that doesn't exist here is BP which means all your unit can engage in combat. That and the defense command that will never be used.

友達ガチャ, ゴールドガチャ
You sure this isn't a Dungeon & Princess clone? Oh wait, all DMM games are like this except for some exceptions like Aegis (pure single player)

同じ属性同士で行うと、より多くの経験値を獲得できる可能性が高くなります (Same element, more exp)
レア度の高いユニットを合成すると、より多くの経験値を獲得できる可能性が高くなります (High rarity: more exp)
Level is all that matters, you don't need a second copy of the card. But you sure this isn't a Dungeon & Princess clone?

【回復薬】
APを全回復します(マイページで使用)。(Full AP recover)

【復活玉】
バトルのGAMEOVER時に使うとコンティニューし、バトルを続行することができます(バトル時に使用)。 (Continue after gameover)

【拡張玉】
ユニットまたは聖交アイテムの最大所有数を拡張することができます(マイページで使用)。(Expand item box limit)
巫女(ユニット)図鑑
Pokedex... I mean Mikodex sorry.

「火」「水」「風」
Water > Fire > Wind > Water

スキルの種類
爆炎(火)、水流(水)、風刃(風)等の攻撃系を始めとして防御、属性防御、回復、攻撃補助系
Finally something different. MP based skill system. There's 3 active skill slots that a priestess can hold, which opens up for much more possibilities. (Just hope mouse control doesn't kill me)

Separates into 5 types Attack, Defense, Elemental Defense, Recover, and Support.

プレイヤーレベル(PLV.)がアップした時も全回復します。
Player level up = AP reset = total win = too much grind = Aegis Rural farm all over again.
But I am a good farmer and enjoy farming, so it's ok.

Player List:
DJango (tenshiryu)
Hunter (thordain8)
Keima
Mango (Mangomon)
Elezzo
Sable
prima (prima99)
Zhensi (lyaerial)
cruzz56 (Cruzz)
Gamerz (Gamerzone)
hkdig (hkdigweed)
List (silence)
Nereid (Nereid8)
Kalebon (kalebon)
Anyone (mastadon05)
D.Fate (sora556)
micmic (l112)
Cptn (hgamehero)
aka-su (akaterasu)
--- Inactive ---
ダラア (Dragonpaladin)
FSmoo (FruitSmoothie)
DAlice (elfloren)
manten (sagitta)
Braemir
Fenrir (lightfellow)
Dark (atat23)

Friend System:
In terms of searching for friends, it’s depended on your PLevel and where you have last run your dungeon. Usually, you are looking at PLevel lower than you by 5~10 (The lower boundary is PLevel -15, with most of them being around your level range -5) and the list consists of player who have previously run the dungeon.

Hence, if you have a PLevel of 20, you are looking at around level 15~20. With a top boundary of 12 levels. (PLevel of 5~30 in terms of range) In other words, if you are too far away from the level range, you won't be able to see each other.
Confirmed on top boundary of 12 levels and bottom boundary of 15 levels. (45 minutes of helper refresh on daily dungeon)

Random Slots wise:
1x: > Your PLevel
3x: < Your PLevel
1x: << Your current level (more than -10)

As of Feb 23: Highest PLevel is 44

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Grand Quest - Pre-registeration

Translated Interface

Shorthand
#EV#Type Name (Example: 2EV3M Tsubaki)
2 star evolved into 3 star girl named Tsubaki

2EV3 means 2 star evolution 3 star
The S added at the end means strength (samurai/lancer/gunner)
The M added at the end means magic (mage/healer)
The D added at the end means defender (tank)
And if I know the name itself, I will add it afterwards (Tsubaki and Meiling for example)

Why the above shorthand? Mostly because typing/copying the Japanese name is a pain and difficult to know the stage of your girl due to multi-evolution on some characters.
This is much easier in terms of figuring what you talking about without a long sentence. (Like the full identifier for Tsubaki)

Exp Grind Guide
Good place to grind:
05-3 [195 EXP] Wind-A *Water enemy only
Comment: Can level weak units here with a good wind aoe (pre-reg Meiling works wonders) Drops 2 star units

06-4 [269 EXP] Water-S (preferably Water-A), Fire-S
Comment: Much more efficient AP/exp ratio, good place to for 2 star units to level. Note: You do need to brute force Round 1's 3 water unit

07-4 [276 EXP] Wind-A
Comment: Equivalent of above, but only requiring wind aoe, water single is also preferred for that one fire enemy so it doesn't 1hko your low level units

10-5 [??? EXP] Water-A, Wind-S *First floor 2 strong water enemy, rest all fire
Comment: You will want a water helper for this one and a water aoe unit. The first floor needs to be brute forced or bring a wind single unit. Drops 3 star unit.

For those with Pre-registeration 3 Star Meiling
I would suggest you level up at 5-3 for low levels. Then move to 7-4.
For those with water starter girl (>Lv20), or a 2EV3M Tsubaki (>Lv8)
If one of the unit you are leveling has Wind-S2, go play in 10-5.

Drop Guide - Refer to wiki

Growth Types:
Apparently all priestess can be separated into 3 growth types.
Strength, Magic, Defense

For example:
Fire Starter Girl (Strength)
Water Starter Girl (Magic)
Wind Starter Girl (Defense)

Strength: (Swordsman, Lancer)
Mid HP, Low MP, High Atk, Mid Def, Low Mag, High Agi
Magic: (Caster, Healer)
Low HP, High MP, Low Atk, Low Def, High Mag, Med Agi
Defense: (Tank)
High HP, Med Mp, Med Atk, High Def, Med Mag, Low Agi

Element wise doesn't change much, it's the above growth that matters. This is shown as early as level one, hence pay attention to the small difference. Elements difference makes little difference in status.
Random Growth & Status kept post evolution
Update: Random growth has been confirmed, although the difference is only around 5%. (1645 damage against a 1650 hp enemy ... doesn't happen often)
Update 2: 2500 against a 2520 ... happens way more often that I would ever want. (2EV5M Saki Lv20, does around 2480~2516 damage against the 2520 enemy, only two Saki out of the 12 on my friend list can do 2534 or so and attain 1hko with Water-2AOE)

Note on evolution in terms of growth > evolution Lv1 status. At the moment only attack and defense will be kept, others will be removed and reset to evolution's Lv1 status.
Say if I got a 3 star fire with 499 Atk, 599 Def, 479 Mag, 345 Agi. After evolution, I keep the 499 Atk (compared to 475) and 599 Def (compared to 575), HP, MP, Mag and Agi over bonus are discarded.
Looks like you can RNG out a melee or tank, your out of luck with mages.

The below is a comparison chart of 3 different 2EV3 Characters at Lv1.
2V3 - Level
HP_ MP
ATK DEF
MAG AGI

#1 - Level 1
750 135
343 292
240 350

#2 - Level 1
750 135
355 305
240 350

#3 - Level 1
750 135
356 264
240 350

This shows that the higher a character's atk and def is, the better the character after post evolution.
Confirmed on keeping only atk and defense for all growth types.

Damage Calculation from wiki:
Original JP Text:
通常攻撃
攻撃力×属性倍率×補助倍率-防御力÷2
属性倍率…有利属性に1.2倍、不利属性に0.8倍
補助倍率…上昇または強上昇で1.5倍
Normal Attack
Attack x Elemental Multiplier x Support Multiplier- Enemy Defense / 2
Elemental Multiplier: 20% bonus/20% penalty
Support Multiplier: up to 50% bonus

Oirignal JP Text:
スキル攻撃
((魔力×スキル倍率)-防御力÷4)×属性倍率×補助倍率
属性倍率…有利属性に3倍、不利属性に0.5倍
スキル倍率…爆炎 水流 風刃は0.75倍、遍しは0.5倍、嵐は1.0倍、嵐遍しは0.7倍、乱舞は1.25倍
補助倍率…対応する属性防御を張っていると0.8倍
(Magic x Skill Multiplier - Defense / 4 ) x Elemental Multiplier x Support Multiplier
Elemental Multiplier: 200% bonus, 50% penalty.
Skill Multiplier:
Elemental-S1 75%, Elemental-S2 100%, Elemental-S3 150%.
Elemental-A1 50%, Elemental-A2 70%
Support Multiplier: Same elemental shield as attack on enemy 20% penalty

Enemy Mechanics
敵→味方への攻撃の場合、有利属性には1.5倍(不利属性には同じく0.5倍)
敵の攻撃は基本的にスキル攻撃扱いの模様 スキル倍率は全体攻撃なら0.5倍など、こちらのスキルと同様の倍率
Elemental Multipler: 50% bonus, 50% penalty
Area of Effect: 50% penalty
Enemy attack are all treated as skill damage.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried to hit the join button and now I'm getting a redirect loop page from google chrome, that's new.

"The webpage at has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer."

Anybody else getting this? I cleared my cookies and third-party cookies should be allowed. I'd like to know if I have to mess with some settings or if it's a problem with the page/link.

Edit:

Ah, it just decided to work now. Well sort of, it just put me to the preregister screen image Dragon posted in the first spoiler. Guess I'm preregistered. It was probably a rush on the site causing it. So for anybody getting something similar, just keep trying.

Anyways thanks for the heads up Dragon, not sure if I'll play it, but it's always good to get limited things anyways just in case.

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Changed the link to instead. That should fix the issue you were encountering. (Probably because what I linked to was the post-registeration page. Apologies for that)

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Free investment.

Well, why not?

Nothing lost when it doesn't prove to be to my liking.

Thanks for the heads-up:)
Wouldn't notice otherwise

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for pointing this one out. Preregistered now!

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can we have something more creative like Shin megami tenshi's fusion system?
Well, it wouldn't be unthinkable. The style of this game is clearly <s>ripping off</s> inspired by Persona 4.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More information has been given, and some of them nice mechanics.

Noticeable ones are listed here:
合成で経験値アップ【合成】ユニットが増えてきたら合成させよう
Same old fuse units together to gain more exp. The only exception is that, you also gain exp from battles (much appreciated). There is no reason to force yourself to fuse units, other than a lot of useless units and likely horrid grind in terms of exp.

レベルMAXに達した巫女たちは聖交することで、更に進化したユニットへと生まれ変わることができます!
No extra copy of card needed according to the above description. Which is total win in my book. Not sure if the same cards offer some other advantage though. Holy Ritual apparently is the way to evolve units/H-scenes and is doable at max level. (Afterwards I assume reset to 0 as usual) The number of time this can be done differs according to unit. (can safely assume high rarity/event unit has more)

Requirements:
そのユニットがレベルがMAXに達していること (Max Level)
必要な聖交アイテムが揃っていること (Item required, differs for different Priestess)
儀式で消費するベル(通貨)(Gold)

討伐隊は4名のユニットで編成されますが、そのうち1名は必ず当女学館以外の助っ人を選ばなければなりません。助っ人一覧の中から一人を選択します。
友達申請の済んでいる助っ人は「友」、まだの助っ人は「巫」と表示され、獲得できる友達ポイントが違います。
4 units only per party. One of them has to be a helper unit. You get more friendship points from a friend rather than a random person. This part of the mechanic is very similar to Dungeon and Princess.
Note: as the author has done for D&P, I will keep a list of people who are playing as well, and attach their respective helper if it's not random.

攻撃、守備、スキルの3つの中からアクションを決定します。スキルはMPを消費します。画面内の敵を全て倒すと1回戦勝利。左上に表示されている回数を勝ち抜けばダンジョンクリアです!
Dungeon and Princess clone all over again. Refer to D&P thread. The only thing that doesn't exist here is BP which means all your unit can engage in combat. That and the defense command that will never be used.

友達ガチャ, ゴールドガチャ
You sure this isn't a Dungeon & Princess clone? Oh wait, all DMM games are like this except for some exceptions like Aegis (pure single player)

同じ属性同士で行うと、より多くの経験値を獲得できる可能性が高くなります (Same element, more exp)
レア度の高いユニットを合成すると、より多くの経験値を獲得できる可能性が高くなります (High rarity: more exp)
Level is all that matters, you don't need a second copy of the card. But you sure this isn't a Dungeon & Princess clone?

【回復薬】
APを全回復します(マイページで使用)。(Full AP recover)

【復活玉】
バトルのGAMEOVER時に使うとコンティニューし、バトルを続行することができます(バトル時に使用)。 (Continue after gameover)

【拡張玉】
ユニットまたは聖交アイテムの最大所有数を拡張することができます(マイページで使用)。(Expand item box limit)
巫女(ユニット)図鑑
Pokedex... I mean Mikodex sorry.

「火」「水」「風」
Water > Fire > Wind > Water

スキルの種類
爆炎(火)、水流(水)、風刃(風)等の攻撃系を始めとして防御、属性防御、回復、攻撃補助系
Finally something different. MP based skill system. There's 3 active skill slots that a priestess can hold, which opens up for much more possibilities. (Just hope mouse control doesn't kill me)

Separates into 5 types Attack, Defense, Elemental Defense, Recover, and Support.

プレイヤーレベル(PLV.)がアップした時も全回復します。
Player level up = AP reset = total win = too much grind = Aegis Rural farm all over again.
But I am a good farmer and enjoy farming, so it's ok.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

mmm, the game looks interesting, and I pre-registered to see how it is when the game starts. :)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wonder how fast I could dump the CG's when this game is out.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wonder how fast I could dump the CG's when this game is out.
Not before I get my first H-scene... but I won't bet on it.

Joking aside, finale00, is your senhime 千姫 or 戦姫? Out of curiosity and as a Rance fan.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not before I get my first H-scene... but I won't bet on it.

Joking aside, finale00, is your senhime 千姫 or 戦姫? Out of curiosity and as a Rance fan.
戦姫. Though not specifically because of Rance.

I bet the first h-scene will be in the tutorial.
But then it will have a hardcoded URL that has nothing to do with the rest of the h-scenes with the other girls.
Which is good design of course; you don't want to potentially give away everything before the player actually begins.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

戦姫. Though not specifically because of Rance.
Glad to hear it, even if it's not because of Rance.

I bet the first h-scene will be in the tutorial.
But then it will have a hardcoded URL that has nothing to do with the rest of the h-scenes with the other girls.
Won't bet on it, Aegis requires getting your first gift to offer it to one of the character before any h-scenes. Dungeon and Princess requires clearing the first dungeon for the h-scene.

Either way though, sooner or later. Good luck and hope you have an easy time this time around.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Add me - IGN: manten to the list. Just started today. It's running really slowly - not sure if it's my machine or just, you know, launch hitches. Or too fancy graphic effects-wise... somewhat reminds me of persona, pretty nice interface, except everything moves really slow. Got through tutorial, entering any areas takes a lot of time since the game takes its sweet time loading possible supporters. Maybe they'll flesh this out a bit... Also, event dungeon kicks my ass.

Also, Rance Senhime was awesome :p

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Grand Quest - Launched!

Done and added, thanks for the heads up sagitta.

Kinda busy atm, but I will get everything rolling once I am done with other stuff

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haha, no problem, randomly stumbled upon it and it loaded. Let me know if it's slowing down for you too, just curious. It might also just be my internet connection...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting. I'm at the character select on the start. Don't know which girl to pick. I'm sure their colors are their elemental type, but I'm not sure on their stats yet. Name is FSmoo, lol. Well stats seem to be:

攻撃: Attack
防衛: Defense
: Magic Power
敏速: Agility:

I tried English to Jap translating some words to check the others like agility, critical, special attack, vitality, etc, didn't find any matches so far. By how high the stats are in comparison to attack and defense, I'd guess they're special attack and defense or something similar. Critical wouldn't be so high and there's already HP/MP in English. It'd help if the text wasn't so small I can barely make it out ingame.

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For now, let me play it for a while xD I surrender myself as the genuie pig

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think it was magic power (魔力) and agility(敏速性), actually...

at least that's what I assumed when I picked the water girl.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lv
HP
MP

Attack
Defense
Magic
Agility

That is correct, upper right corner indicates element.

Update: I am getting and training water element, go with something different or what you like. (since there is guest unit in this game)