What's new

[DMM] Jinzou Otome Androimaiden

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Release: Apr 15, 2014

Looks like one of those turn-based games where you pick a move, and they pick a move, and you pick a move...

You can pre-register on the website near the bottom.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Jinzou Otome Androimaiden

This game uses Active Time Battle, which is cool. You have a weapon in each hand and they both have a few second cooldown before they can be used again. My moonrunese is failing me so I have no idea how horrid my character is when I level her up. There is no loli that I can see so far with this game, so I am not sure what the muppet that posted before me is talking about.

Decent game so far, but not exactly all that great so it would not surprise me that this game is not played much.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Double post be damned, it has been a week. Consider it a bump, for science.

I just figured out how to craft gear, and it gives you a resource that respawns once about every hour it seems that you need to craft items with. This game was not what I expected it to be at all. Good thing and bad thing, but I will probably give it another day to sort out what I am screwing up by just randomly derping around on the map.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You are doing fine, then.
I couldn't derp my way out of the room yet.
What am I supposed to do? I waste energy clicking on the girl.

Edit: Oh, so I was supposed to use the battery recovery item to move the sotry forward...

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are doing fine, then.
I couldn't derp my way out of the room yet.
What am I supposed to do? I waste energy clicking on the girl.

Edit: Oh, so I was supposed to use the battery recovery item to move the sotry forward...
Don't feel bad. I fucked up with that too. xD

ghoulleg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems alight so far, anyone figured the crafting out yet? I always seem to get the same items

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Putting in certain items gives certain results, like for example I use the top left and top right only along with the crystals to make a school skirt. I think the top left and bottom right made me a few pairs of shoes. Just throwing in a bunch of everything seemed to work the least for me in the way of getting new stuff. I should at some point pay attention to what I am using and what the result is.

ghoulleg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I had noticed that, also different amounts of each seems to give different things too, there has to be some logic behind it

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I put in 20 top right and 20 top left and use 50 crystals to get a blue school skirt. I did the same thing again exept I used 10 of everything next time and got a brown school skirt instead of a blue one. There seems to be a basic recipe to make certain gear parts, and the amount of crystals you put in may determine if it is the A B or C variant of that gear part.

Sydcarp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so I've played a few games on DMM before and it always ran fine. Tried to log onto my account to try this one and keep getting '通信エラーが発生しました' at the login in firefox.

Anyone have any idea what to do?

ghoulleg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

May be to do with unity player, try it in Chrome or IE

ghoulleg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh for anyone who may be interested i think i found a wiki

andromaiden. wiki.fc2.com

Sydcarp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

May be to do with unity player, try it in Chrome or IE
No, the message comes during the login screen oddly enough.

And I can log in both in IE and Chrome, but the game stops loading at 99%.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, the message comes during the login screen oddly enough.

And I can log in both in IE and Chrome, but the game stops loading at 99%.
Just wait it out. It took 10 minutes for it to finish from 99 to 100 for me.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

That first initial loading was worse than death. It was pretty trolly when it got to 99% pretty fast and then just sat there for a few minutes before finally getting to 100%.

I will edit in the results of what I make today with crafting. I don't know what they call the stuff so I am using the location of the items in the craft screen. So the top left one is tl, the bottom left one is bl and so on.

10x bl 10x br 10x crystal = black frilled skirt
10x tl 10x bl 10x br 10x crystal = black cat tail
30x tl 30x bl 30x crystal = pink sandals
30x bl 30x tr 30x crystal = starter pink top
20x bl 20x tr 20x br 20x crystal = pink tank top
10x bl 100xbr 30x crystal = brown swimsuit

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Regarding synthesising, from the wiki:

Synthesis requires some amount of the four materials alloy, yarn, cloth and resin, along with some maiden metal. Maiden metal is a mysterious ore than can be purified from the AndroMaiden's bodily fluids (i.e. collect it when H'ing them).

Using more of the items increases the chance of getting rarer items.

If you synthesise an item you already have you have to option to either sell it for more maiden metal or to level up the item you already have (to level 2, 3 and so on). Some items can't be levelled up, though.

Using alloy makes you more likely to synthesise weapons. Using yarn makes you more likely to get socks and hairstyles. Using cloth makes you more likely to get cloth based clothing. And using resin makes you more likely to get accessories and body parts.

So, obviously what you want is to get the rarest items several times, so you can level it up - thus it's better to stick with the same recipe to try and get multiples so you can level things up.

I think the A, B, C on items doesn't refer to the rank - it's just about the style. So, in the tops category you can get Uniform A, Uniform B, Uniform C and they all give the same defence bonus.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Skirt A, B and C are color variations. That's what the A, B, and C stand for.

Now I just gotta figure out which material is which. Guess I will look at that wiki and see if there are a few visual clues. I am pretty much going by just clicking and seeing what happens. Then I determine if I want to do that again if I actually did something. Eventually I figure enough of it out to be able to give myself the illusion of playing the game.

For example there are 3 stats that you can level up when I level up, but I have no idea what they are. I just put 1 point into everything and keep it moving. I also mostly figured out what the map is trying to tell me since all the red spots end up in battles, the orange generally give a resource of some kind. The white with green ones are resources on the map that you can collect from time to time, though I have not figured out how to go to a different area yet (I am only level 6 at the moment).

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it seems even with the same combination you can get different item if you spend 20 crystals (10 crystals seems only the same) or more ( i am guessing that is because the item is rare or common since some equips are way better then the other) for the ( like uniform A B C) it is only for change the color really hate that since you may get one instead upgrade yours.
Anyone know how to get the drill weapon?
there is also a wiki but only approximate not sure equipments...

for the stats you increase when level up, 右 Migi (right)/左 Hidari (left) that means will increase power with right or left hand ( so you may focus a heavy weapon on only 1 hand and the other focus on a fast weapon, the third stats is the androimaiden hp (her max energy will increase)

Last edited:

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have any info on the h-scenes?

Completing them is pretty straightforwards (spam clicks, orgasms everywhere) but not much else is obvious.

How do you unlock additional positions?
Do you "capture" androids at random, or do you need to do something specific?
Can you use your own android for H-events?

(Also, can you have more than one android?)