What's new

[DMM] Jinzou Otome Androimaiden

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Jinzou Otome Androimaiden

So, in general:

No idea on the story (I don't speak Japanese).

The following is just stuff I've pieced together/guessed at and might be wrong!

You girl is powered by batteries (or something), she recharges naturally over time or you can add 1000 charge immediately by using a battery. Charge is needed to move on the map screen, do ecchi things with her, or fight (it serves as your HP when you fight, so try not to get hit at all if you can).

So, from the top:

The Red button takes you to your room. You can see messages and events, your item storage, (and any other rooms you own?), as well as cycle through your Andromaidens. Clicking her uses up an energy and she says something... If you have any batteries, you can click on the icon at the top to recharge her.

The Orange button shows stats and equips. On the left you can see your level, Exp and HP. Your stats are right hand, left hand, defence and pure love/obedience, then H stats for each body area. On the right you can change appearance and equips. The first tab is for appearance (hairstyle, breast size, eye colour and so on), the next for equips (tops, socks, tails, weapons, etc.) and the third for special moves. New special moves are learnt as you increase either the pure love or obedience degree. The buttons on the bottom left take you to training and tuning (as the wiki calls it).

Training is allowed up to 10 times a day, but I can't get it to work. The wiki mentions that it's not allowed if "Unregistered", so maybe that's the problem.

Tuning lets you sex up your Andromaiden. You can do it up to 10 times a day. Just select it, then click wildly at the right body parts. I guess you unlock different starting positions as you go (mine only seems to allow lying flat atm). Each different type of Andromaiden has preferences for which body part to click on, and it will either raise the pure love degree or the obedience degree. Assuming you do it successfully, after a session you raiser her level in the area you clicked the most (breasts, back, groin, lips, etc.) and also your level in the same area (I assume this makes you better at clicking in this place when you do it to enemy Andromaidens).

The Green button leads to the Synthesis screen. Choose some amount of Maiden Metal and (going clockwise from top left) yarn, cloth, resin and ore. For example, to get weapons use yarn, cloth and ore; add 20 of each and 20 Maiden Metal to get a decent chance of receiving the second tier of weapons (The battle mace, accelerator spear and shotgun). If you get the same item you already have one of you can either sell it for more metal, or combine it with the item you already had to level it up.

The Blue button takes you to the world map. Moving about takes energy; each circle gives a type of event depending on the colour. Red circles are battles, and don't disappear. Every other circle turns white after visiting it, and takes 1 hour to respawn. Grey is random, either a material or a battle. Orange always gives a material. Green gives a fixed material. Blue advances the story. When battling, you can attack with right hand or left hand, restore halth by using up a battery (if you have any) or use your special attack. The special attack builds up from level 1 to 3 as you fight. Try to attack before they can to break their attack. There's a rock paper scissors mechanic of long range beats medium range beats short range beats long range (unless I have it backwards!). So you can try a different weapon in each hand to give yourself options.

The Pink button takes you to the DMM point shop. I won't be using this! I guess you can buy batteries, Andromaidens and items for use in various places.

The Yellow button shows what I assume is news, world rankings and missions. Looks like Arisie is ranked highest. There's a book here showing all the things you've found - which items, parts, sex positions, and so on. Oh look, I just unlocked her lying on her side and then giving you a blowjob. You can also see a list of which main missions and challenge missions (think achievements) you've completed (there's a full list of them on the wiki). Looks like the next main mission for me is number 11, shopping mall attack, but it won't trigger until I'm at least level 10.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

alright just made the drill! it is the strongest weapon i know atm gives about 30 attack well but it was pretty expensive 50 crystal 100 line 100 cloth and 100 stone not sure if it is a rare item or it will be 100%

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

alright just made the drill! it is the strongest weapon i know atm gives about 30 attack well but it was pretty expensive 50 crystal 100 line 100 cloth and 100 stone not sure if it is a rare item or it will be 100%
The problem's going to be levelling it up... I'm dual wielding level 5 Accelerator Spears at the moment, which is 40 attack, and cost 100 Maiden Metal, 100 Yarn, 100 Cloth, 100 Ore in total (but of course I spent more than that because sometimes I received the other weapons).

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

true also found out that the drill is not 100% too but is a pretty strong weapon since it is also Fast ( i can perfect most enemies now even higher levels with other weapons, i always got hit few times) and i have the accel spear too it gives 19 less points than drill when comparing level 1 ones

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can sell excess Ore/Cloth/Thread/Resin at the Store if you need some Maiden Metal. It's 20 - 1, so don't expect much unless you've got a few 100 over what you need.

Anyone had any luck making bodyparts yet?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hm, interesting. I got a friend request from someone, and now I can fight against them in the Training section.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I never got to play the game.
After I finally found out the I had to use the energy reocvery item, the game bugged, and I never got it running again.
Even waiting for hours, it does not load the last 1%.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I never got to play the game.
After I finally found out the I had to use the energy reocvery item, the game bugged, and I never got it running again.
Even waiting for hours, it does not load the last 1%.
I get this every single time it loads too. There is a workaround, though.

If you tab away it bugs out and never loads. If you sit on the loading screen the whole time, with it active (click on it as it loads), it works fine. So you just have to make sure you stay and watch it loading the whole way from 0% to 100%. (Well, you can read a book or something. But don't let the screen lose focus.)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

alright played this game a little more, you unlock the third pose for sex with chuning her 20 times ( the one you sex with your own androimaiden) i guess you will also unlock new moves by getting 20 of any body part too so always use the 10 chuning available per day.
wiki got updated this time it can be very useful for armor and they still don't know how to get the body parts ( bust , hips , legs size new hairs...) but they confirmed it is available now (seems like someone got LL bust with 50 crystal 100 thread 100 ore and 100 resin)
also another good thing on chuning is that if you get someone who has way lower training on that part, it will get way easier to sex other androimaidens without any problems ( i did one androimaiden with breast touch on 5 seconds)
if someone want to add me my ingame name is Yukawa. seems like everytime a friend gets 10 metal (after h another androimaiden) you get 1 crystal. ( still this game has no search button which is weird...)

Sydcarp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, in general:

Training is allowed up to 10 times a day, but I can't get it to work. The wiki mentions that it's not allowed if "Unregistered", so maybe that's the problem.
You need to have a friend registered is what that means.

Anyone know how to friend specific people? All I can do is the random/recommended ones =/

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You need to have a friend registered is what that means.

Anyone know how to friend specific people? All I can do is the random/recommended ones =/
I have not seen so apparently not implemented that option.
btw my ign is Keima and my Andromaiden is Yuyuko if they want to send me the friend request. :)

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it some weapons are only able to be created by high levels?