What's new

[DMM] labyrinth bind shutting down

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure how many of you played this game or if anyone still does but it shuts down March 31. So I'm wondering if there's anyone that could either rip the cgs or if there could be some sort of co op effort between people that still play this if there's any left.

I don't think I can complete all of the remaining characters myself unless they do some crazy event that basically gives us everything for free. There's a few characters up with infinite captures but not any recent characters and heavy discounts. I'm also not quite sure how to save the scenes.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] labyrinth bind shutting down

Not sure how many of you played this game or if anyone still does but it shuts down March 31. So I'm wondering if there's anyone that could either rip the cgs or if there could be some sort of co op effort between people that still play this if there's any left.
Sadly I can't help with you since I just recently joined the DMM bandwagon XD.
Wanted to see what this game is like before it closed.
This game has nice characters and it's currently ranked 18th out of 61 games, I'm not sure why it's closing o.o

Generally you just need a desktop recorder program to save the entire scenes.

OP
M

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I'm also hoping the guy that made the gallery on exhentai may be online before it ends and can help, though I think he said they added new protection so he can only farm the cgs for the characters I own. If I have to do it myself I will have to use a video program like your saying with watermarks and the dialogue window in the way since I dont know how to directly rip the video files without the window like he could.

I think its ranking jumped around in the late 20's maybe the game was just too time consuming for people. I feel like it played kind of like pokemon except your capturing girls instead. I also have the sneaking suspicion that they are running with peoples money before dmm enacts some plan that these games can't have misleading gacha rates and they have to refund people if they feel like they got scammed. Petite Souer posted something about this plan a while back. Typically the New event girls they would only let you capture 2-3 of them and then you would have to gacha for the last 1 or 2 until you had 4 if you wanted to view the girls scene or have it be effectively strong.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I'm also hoping the guy that made the gallery on exhentai may be online before it ends and can help, though I think he said they added new protection so he can only farm the cgs for the characters I own. If I have to do it myself I will have to use a video program like your saying with watermarks and the dialogue window in the way since I dont know how to directly rip the video files without the window like he could.

I think its ranking jumped around in the late 20's maybe the game was just too time consuming for people. I feel like it played kind of like pokemon except your capturing girls instead. I also have the sneaking suspicion that they are running with peoples money before dmm enacts some plan that these games can't have misleading gacha rates and they have to refund people if they feel like they got scammed. Petite Souer posted something about this plan a while back. Typically the New event girls they would only let you capture 2-3 of them and then you would have to gacha for the last 1 or 2 until you had 4 if you wanted to view the girls scene or have it be effectively strong.
Ripping the files depends on the game but most I've found are not easily ripped (at least for me).

If you're knowledgable with video editors and recordings,
you can trim out the watermark if it's only displayed at the top (I think bandicam does that for free trial).
You want to actually record larger than the game screen so the watermark won't affect the game screen.

OP
M

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know how to video edit but I will record larger than normal so someone can cut out the water mark later. I was actually mistaken though seems they are rotating either all or most of the characters they ever released. I probably wont have time to capture them all alone so I will just go for the ones I like the most first. Any extras will probably be only if I capture them by accident.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't know how to video edit but I will record larger than normal so someone can cut out the water mark later. I was actually mistaken though seems they are rotating either all or most of the characters they ever released. I probably wont have time to capture them all alone so I will just go for the ones I like the most first. Any extras will probably be only if I capture them by accident.
I wouldn't mind doing it although it involves getting your login info so that's out of the question XD. If you just want the animation and CG,
it's pretty short but including voice and stuff will make it longer of course.

OP
M

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did you mean helping capture the girls or just making the videos? you can probably beat the beginner dungeons with friend help. The only problem is you need capture ropes and probably someone to sleep/paralyze the boss. I think that helps with the rate.

I'm beginning to think recording videos with all the dialogue might be too much though. I've played this for months and I'm just learning that the scenes change a bit when you get full affection theres 4 different ones total for the first girl I tried it on.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

did you mean helping capture the girls or just making the videos? you can probably beat the beginner dungeons with friend help. The only problem is you need capture ropes and probably someone to sleep/paralyze the boss. I think that helps with the rate.

I'm beginning to think recording videos with all the dialogue might be too much though. I've played this for months and I'm just learning that the scenes change a bit when you get full affection theres 4 different ones total for the first girl I tried it on.
Help making the video ^^, I tried playing it but my kanji is pretty limited so pretty hard to understand for me.