What's new

[DMM] Nerepara

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Nerepara

It's a beta test testing for mainly stability, I can't believe some of you are complaining so much about maintenance downtime during a beta test.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh? I thought people usually don't care about choosing either gender for the main char?
Whta re you talking about. Both characters are MALE. One is a tall lanky rasta looking dude. The other is a short effeminate girly boy. When I logged in the other day during the very short time it was up, there were a shit ton of Roy's and almost no Stellar's.

fooledyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am playing Stellar.... Stellar invasion!!!

I have no idea what the quests are though... seems like doing the quest is a way faster way to level up... I'm just finishing randomly everywhere lol

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i installed the game but when it's in the loading screen after a while it just closes itself. Weird cuz i was so happy i could finally play it (or so i thought when i could download it). Anyone else have this problem?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is some sort of update in this game, but I can't seem to access it. They might have blocked non-Japanese IPs, not sure, someone who plays it might know. VPN should probably still be able to help sort this problem out.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone still playing this and have any idea if theres a way to make the girls appear more often? It's shutting down in a month so it has 10x exp right now

qwertyuiop111asd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know I'm reviving a really long dead thread, but does anyone happen to have the cgs from this game saved somewhere?